British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Police (https://britishexpats.com/forum/police-79/)
-   -   Frontex Border Guard (https://britishexpats.com/forum/police-79/frontex-border-guard-930437/)

Juzhu May 30th 2020 9:12 am

Re: Frontex Border Guard
 
So as I understand everyone gets the first grade and needs to provide additional documents proving professional expierence in order they want to be selected for higher grade? Because those documents were already sent to them at least in my case.

Larry79 May 30th 2020 9:17 am

Re: Frontex Border Guard
 

Originally Posted by Juzhu (Post 12859683)
So as I understand everyone gets the first grade and needs to provide additional documents proving professional expierence in order they want to be selected for higher grade? Because those documents were already sent to them at least in my case.

Yes i send them too but they want to prove again my professional experience so i can be put in higher step.

Veroni May 30th 2020 12:12 pm

Re: Frontex Border Guard
 

Originally Posted by Larry79 (Post 12859503)
No Ast. Yes the basic at least for now

Hey Larry,
Congrats! I have a question if you can answer! I suppose that you took both interviews, for basic and interm. Did they ask about your preferences, as for FGIV or AST, when offering the job? I mean, do you get to choose between the 2 or they decide by themself for which level you get the offer!

Larry79 May 30th 2020 12:22 pm

Re: Frontex Border Guard
 

Originally Posted by Veroni (Post 12859731)
Hey Larry,
Congrats! I have a question if you can answer! I suppose that you took both interviews, for basic and interm. Did they ask about your preferences, as for FGIV or AST, when offering the job? I mean, do you get to choose between the 2 or they decide by themself for which level you get the offer!

​​​​​​They didn't ask me such thing. They made their choice

MiguelAD May 30th 2020 3:32 pm

Re: Frontex Border Guard
 

Originally Posted by Petawas (Post 12859473)
Very interesting, Migel! Did you get it from FRONTEX site?

Guys, here's the rest of the pdf I downloaded in his day from I don't know where.
If anyone knows how to insert a PDF that explains it to me and I try, meanwhile I hope you can use these screenshots.



https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/british...71953646d2.png

https://cimg2.ibsrv.net/gimg/british...cd4276442b.png



STAFF OF THE AGENCY
https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/british...7c560ce78f.png



operational staff seconded by Member States for a LONG TERM DURATION​​​​​​​
https://cimg0.ibsrv.net/gimg/british...b740762e23.png



operational staff deployed by Member States for a SHORT DURATION​​​​​​​
https://cimg5.ibsrv.net/gimg/british...56955cd102.png



operational staff provided by Member States for RAPID BORDER INTERVENTIONS​​​​​​​
https://cimg6.ibsrv.net/gimg/british...b5f962a89e.png

MiguelAD May 30th 2020 4:02 pm

Re: Frontex Border Guard
 

Originally Posted by Conrado (Post 12856330)
Hello all. I am new on this chat. Thank you for the useful information posted so far.

I have some questions for you:

1) Beside the about 22 holidays per year, do you know how many days of leave do you get when deployed on a mission, when you are not in Warsaw headquarters?
2) On the remuneration table there is the "shift allowance" that varies in a range from 420 EUR up to 946 EUR per month for AST4. Do you know if this allowance is paid every moth because you are available permanently to go on a mission, or only when you are on a mission?
3) In relation with the 5 years starting contract, do you know if is there any econimc penalty if you leave Frontex before the end of those 5 years?

Thank for your help and good luck to everyone.
​​​

1.- About whether there will be days of rest after a deployment, I don't think we know anything yet. This is not information that we have.
On the other hand, if you are not Polish or do not reside in Poland, you are also entitled to 2.5 extra vacation days per year to visit your home country.

2.- Only when you are on a mission, which is when they can implement such a schedule.
At the headquarters in Warsaw, the working hours are as follows:
https://cimg9.ibsrv.net/gimg/british...c4ff9079a2.png

3.- No idea

MiguelAD May 30th 2020 4:14 pm

Re: Frontex Border Guard
 
Ladies and gentlemen, now a question from me.

Do any of you know whether we will be entitled to the allowances that other EU staff receive?
I am referring to compensation for the costs associated with their entry into service like:- Annual travel costs

- Daily subsistence allowances

- Installation allowance

- Reimbursement of removal costs

- Annual travel costs


Since the vacancy announcement does not mention anything about this assignment (which I do not know if it is an automatic right acquired by each European employee or if it is a free assignment by each Agency)


Muchas gracias por sus repuestas chumachos!

Bill1 May 30th 2020 4:25 pm

Re: Frontex Border Guard
 
Hello all. I am also new on this chat. Thanks to everybody for the useful information posted so far and congratulations to those who have already received their contracts!

5200 May 31st 2020 12:54 am

Re: Frontex Border Guard
 

Originally Posted by MiguelAD (Post 12859820)
Ladies and gentlemen, now a question from me.

Do any of you know whether we will be entitled to the allowances that other EU staff receive?
I am referring to compensation for the costs associated with their entry into service like:- Annual travel costs

- Daily subsistence allowances

- Installation allowance

- Reimbursement of removal costs

- Annual travel costs


Since the vacancy announcement does not mention anything about this assignment (which I do not know if it is an automatic right acquired by each European employee or if it is a free assignment by each Agency)


Muchas gracias por sus repuestas chumachos!

Yes! According to article 2, paragraph 4 in the Contract of Employment.

Veroni May 31st 2020 8:40 am

Re: Frontex Border Guard
 

Originally Posted by Larry79 (Post 12859733)
​​​​​​They didn't ask me such thing. They made their choice

Thank you for your answer! :thumb:

MiguelAD May 31st 2020 1:24 pm

Re: Frontex Border Guard
 

Originally Posted by 5200 (Post 12859991)
Yes! According to article 2, paragraph 4 in the Contract of Employment.

Many thanks 5200!!!

5200 May 31st 2020 1:28 pm

Re: Frontex Border Guard
 
My turn to ask... :)

Did any of you sent proof of studies/experience again for a step upgrade ? Or did you ask if they want other proof from us except what we already sent?

Next week I will receive my proof of termination from current job, and I am thinking to resend the same certificate of experience I sent with the diplomas 2 months ago, if other news does not appear.

nick234 May 31st 2020 2:02 pm

Re: Frontex Border Guard
 
Hi nice to meet you all, is anyone here from Hellenic Coast Guard???

Conrado May 31st 2020 4:03 pm

Re: Frontex Border Guard
 
Thank you for the info Miguel and 5200.

Any of you know how many years of experience is required for the AST 4 Step2?


Brubru May 31st 2020 4:03 pm

Re: Frontex Border Guard
 

Originally Posted by 5200 (Post 12860166)
My turn to ask... :)

Did any of you sent proof of studies/experience again for a step upgrade ? Or did you ask if they want other proof from us except what we already sent?

Next week I will receive my proof of termination from current job, and I am thinking to resend the same certificate of experience I sent with the diplomas 2 months ago, if other news does not appear.


I've sent them a mail asking about it, before contract's signature.
No answer yet, I will wait for the last moment to send the contract back.
Then I will see.

But as you, I already sent everything when they asked for it.


All times are GMT. The time now is 7:17 am.

Powered by vBulletin: ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.