Frontex Border Guard

Old Sep 26th 2020, 12:00 pm
Forum Regular

Spagniol is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

I did the physical tests on September 8th. I done the interview before and also sent the documentation (they asked for it a week before).
During the tests a Frontex representative was present who informed us, as most have, that we will go to a reserve list and will never be called before February or March 2021. He also informed that after the 8th (the very last testing day) there would be another day (extra) to do physical tests on candidates who had their travel canceled at the last minute due to the pandemic situation and the restrictions of their countries.
Old Sep 26th 2020, 12:12 pm
Just Joined

SteKoF is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations my friend.I think this means that all of us who finished all the stages but haven"t been asked to send them our documents the trip is ending here.
I passed the PA test and interview in July and others from March but we are not asked to send them our documents.Maybe we failed at the interview,who knows?They will inform us at the end.
Old Sep 26th 2020, 12:38 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by SteKoF
Congratulations my friend.I think this means that all of us who finished all the stages but haven"t been asked to send them our documents the trip is ending here.
I passed the PA test and interview in July and others from March but we are not asked to send them our documents.Maybe we failed at the interview,who knows?They will inform us at the end.
On the day of my physical exams were candidates who hadn't yet sent the documents. They would be asked after the tests. I believe that in your case and in the case of many candidates there is still a lot of hope.
Old Sep 26th 2020, 12:48 pm
Forum Regular

LorisL is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SteKoF
I'm in your shoes. I've sent them mail asking for clarification, but I'm still waiting their answer. Anyway, they previously informed us (is stipulated in the invitation for interview) that only those who will pass the interviews are going to be invited for Physical Aptitude tests. So it's still hope 😌
Old Sep 27th 2020, 9:18 am
Just Joined

NikES is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Spagniol
I did the physical tests on September 8th. I done the interview before and also sent the documentation (they asked for it a week before).
During the tests, a Frontex representative was present who informed us, as most have, that we will go to a reserve list and will never be called before February or March 2021. He also informed that after the 8th (the very last testing day) there would be another day (extra) to do physical tests on candidates who had their travel canceled at the last minute due to the pandemic situation and the restrictions of their countries.
Hey mate, thanks for the update. What do you mean by saying "a week before"? is it before the PA test or today?. I was in Warsaw on Sep 8, but I am yet to receive any email request related to education's certificates.
Old Sep 27th 2020, 8:32 pm
Forum Regular

Let's attend this poll ...
https://m.facebook.com/questions.php...35465097784806
Old Sep 30th 2020, 3:48 pm
Forum Regular

https://frontex.europa.eu/media-cent...ecruits-ILr9os
Old Oct 2nd 2020, 4:17 pm
Just Joined

songoku is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Frontex Border Guard

Originally Posted by fogue10
And the rumour of the day, 180 candidates will receive job offers for the second batch, offers to be sent quite soon, today, tomorow maybe...
Finally the rumor was proven accurate!!! Please let us know for any further rumor
Old Oct 2nd 2020, 11:37 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by NikES
Hey mate, thanks for the update. What do you mean by saying "a week before"? is it before the PA test or today?. I was in Warsaw on Sep 8, but I am yet to receive any email request related to education's certificates.
Before the PA.
Maybe we crossed paths, it depends on the time/hour you took the tests. It seemed to me that they've made several groups that day throughout the day.
Old Oct 5th 2020, 6:09 pm
Forum Regular

In this post FX gives us three interesting 🤔 answers...
Old Oct 6th 2020, 2:22 am
Just Joined

stevvo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by LorisL
In this post FX gives us three interesting 🤔 answers...
Which post;
Old Oct 6th 2020, 3:36 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by stevvo
Which post;
https://www.linkedin.com/posts/front...830904832-UQSR
Old Oct 6th 2020, 10:42 pm
Just Joined

stevvo is an unknown quantity at this point

Thx! So I guess selection procedure is over, they are making up the reserve lists now and from these lists there is a small possibility for a third batch. Was good experience after all.
Old Oct 8th 2020, 5:00 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by stevvo
Thx! So I guess selection procedure is over, they are making up the reserve lists now and from these lists there is a small possibility for a third batch. Was good experience after all.
It's not over yet. There's still a group to do the PA's. It's a group of people who were unable to travel (COVID Limitations).
Old Oct 12th 2020, 7:00 pm
Forum Regular

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2522...6613660003283/

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.