Frontex Border Guard

Old Jun 28th 2020, 12:32 pm
Just Joined

taz296 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Originally Posted by IONUT
hello, you were scheduled for july 16th? That is weird, because last appointment was on 07.07
Actually my invitation was for 6/7, but for a serious personal reason I asked if it was possible to shift it few days later. 16/7 was a proposed date which was fine for me, so I accepted it.
Old Jun 28th 2020, 12:34 pm
Forum Regular

IONUT is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by taz296
Actually my invitation was for 6/7, but for a serious personal reason I asked if it was possible to shift it few days later. 16/7 was a proposed date which was fine for me, so I accepted it.
Ok, i
Old Jun 28th 2020, 12:34 pm
Forum Regular

IONUT is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by taz296
Ok, i see. Thank you
Old Jun 28th 2020, 6:48 pm
Forum Regular

Bill1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by IONUT
hello, you were scheduled for july 16th? That is weird, because last appointment was on 07.07
I also know of a person that is scheduled for the 20th.
Old Jun 28th 2020, 9:39 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat092 is an unknown quantity at this point

Old Jun 28th 2020, 11:50 pm
Just Joined

Randomjp is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Fudokanconway
Did he mention 600 officers?
Old Jun 29th 2020, 2:47 am
Forum Regular

LorisL is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Randomjp
Did he mention 600 officers?
Not at all
Old Jun 29th 2020, 6:05 am
Just Joined

clem34 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Fudokanconway
Thanks, very useful !
Old Jun 29th 2020, 7:26 am
Forum Regular

Basileus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by LorisL
Not at all

Yep! You can see again the video on 4:33 min.
Victor asking Fabrice: Now is working to recruit new 600.

This information was told befor this video was started and Fabrice he did not denied the statement of 600 new staff.

So 335 remaind to fill up. If is a succesfull rate more 33.5% on physical test... For us from rezerv list it may not be a good news.

From May it was change the plan from 700 to 600, see below document. 50% job offer what it was 288.

Good info, many thanks for link!

Last edited by Basileus; Jun 29th 2020 at 9:19 am.
Old Jun 29th 2020, 7:24 pm
Forum Regular

Bill1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Basileus
Yep! You can see again the video on 4:33 min.
Victor asking Fabrice: Now is working to recruit new 600.

This information was told befor this video was started and Fabrice he did not denied the statement of 600 new staff.

So 335 remaind to fill up. If is a succesfull rate more 33.5% on physical test... For us from rezerv list it may not be a good news.

From May it was change the plan from 700 to 600, see below document. 50% job offer what it was 288.

Good info, many thanks for link!
Listening to the interview, I got the impression that it just might be a mistake from the part of the journalist. Leggeri, in his response, did not refer to a specific number. He said that the recruitment process that began in October, was not affected by the budget cuts and that FX will be able to pay all the salaries!
Old Jun 29th 2020, 7:49 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Bill1
Listening to the interview, I got the impression that it just might be a mistake from the part of the journalist. Leggeri, in his response, did not refer to a specific number. He said that the recruitment process that began in October, was not affected by the budget cuts and that FX will be able to pay all the salaries!
The journalist also says: you want to reach 3000.. and Leggeri says: since October (last year) is not canceled, nothing changed by reducing finance.

The main goal is 3000 up to 2027 and a budget of 11Bilions for 2020-2027, now this budget is not on the same amount.

The interview was about main gold of 3000 in the next 7 years and the initial 11 Bil Euro, and the 600 recruted for this year. This is what I understood from the interview.

​​​​​Could be changed to 600. We will see how is gonna be in the next 4-5 weeks.
Old Jun 29th 2020, 8:29 pm
Just Joined

sciuepps is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Basileus
​​​​​​Yep, this is the correct!

Many thanks for images!
I'm sorry, but are you sure this is the only possible way to perform this exercise? according to the guidelines, for example, the elbows don't need to be that close to the body, (the candidate bends his/her arms at the elbows so the shoulder joints are at the height of the elbows or below (straight silhouette - i.e.
the shoulders, hips and ankles of the feet are in a straight line)
, Am I wrong?

Old Jun 29th 2020, 9:55 pm
Just Joined

Suai is an unknown quantity at this point

Well candidates, I've been following this forum to keep up with news, it's been really helpful with clarifying doubts. My time has come to take the physical exams in a week's time and I'm checking flight options. Could anyone who has already taken the physical tell me how long you took and at what time you were free to leave? I have work obligations on the next day and a possible flight leaving Warsaw at 15:30 on the day of the exam.
Old Jun 30th 2020, 5:01 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by sciuepps
I'm sorry, but are you sure this is the only possible way to perform this exercise? according to the guidelines, for example, the elbows don't need to be that close to the body, (the candidate bends his/her arms at the elbows so the shoulder joints are at the height of the elbows or below (straight silhouette - i.e.
the shoulders, hips and ankles of the feet are in a straight line)
, Am I wrong?
Look my test was like that and you figure it out.
I start like they says and I touch the ground with my chest and max up, this is a little bit harder, I mean it request more energy and I am not confortable with the elbows close to the body and somewhere in the middle of exercices, I jump up with my arms from the ground and I depart my palms from the body and I was not penalized, they see I can do it anyway and the main point was perfect.
1. Straight body.
2. Palms on the floor.
​​​​​3. Elbows on 90 degree or even touching the floor what is reqesting more energy.
4. Max up, stretch my elbows and shoulders.
5. Non-stop.

I think even if you start with the palms with a confortable distance from the body and is executed correctly, it will be fine.

You guys, you can ask again when you are with the instructor if it's ok how you like to do it and he will corrected you, with the excuse that you just forget how it was showing to all of you at the beginning.

Tip: Do not the push ups in the punch, is not allowed, only with the palms on the floor and do not stop or take a brake, it will be your last push ups the final number.
​​​​​
​​​​​
Old Jun 30th 2020, 5:10 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Suai
Well candidates, I've been following this forum to keep up with news, it's been really helpful with clarifying doubts. My time has come to take the physical exams in a week's time and I'm checking flight options. Could anyone who has already taken the physical tell me how long you took and at what time you were free to leave? I have work obligations on the next day and a possible flight leaving Warsaw at 15:30 on the day of the exam.
Have you done the online interview? If yes, after finishing your physical test, I mean after the result on multistage fitness test what is the last one, you are free to go.

If you are call for interview next day it is same like on PT as soon you are out from the interview room you are free to go.

Everywhere they have a Frontex representative what is writen all the results and is not needing your presence everywhere after PT or even Interview.

Helpfull apps: Booking and TripAdvisor and a GPS app could help you, even if you have more time and going to walk and visit Warsaw.
​​​

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.