Frontex Border Guard

Old May 20th 2020, 3:22 pm
Forum Regular

Brubru is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Originally Posted by barry243
So if we accept and then sign the contract the salary begins from 16/06 is that correct? It's going to be just the basic salary without any allowances?I am asking because if I sign I have to quit my current job..
As I understood, you will have your basic salary+allowances starting the 16th and depending on your personal situation.

Anyway the final contract will confirm it or not.
Don't quit before reading it.

Old May 20th 2020, 3:26 pm
Forum Regular

Seita is an unknown quantity at this point

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...��​​​​
Old May 20th 2020, 4:02 pm
Just Joined

papdimitris1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations to you all!!!!
Thanks for sharing!!!!
Old May 20th 2020, 9:59 pm
Just Joined

fujamillo is an unknown quantity at this point

The steps 1 and 2 depend on the length of your work experience. But I don't know how long you need to have worked to be place in step 2.

The correction coefficient has increased for Poland indeed, so the actual salaries will be a bit higher. I think that the coefficient is also applied to the allowances.

So glad I found this discussion. I missed the application in 2019. I hope to apply in 2020. Very useful info, although I've so far been able to read only a 1/3 of the posts. Thanks to everyone for sharing.

Originally Posted by Brubru
As I understood, you will have your basic salary+allowances starting the 16th and depending on your personal situation.

Anyway the final contract will confirm it or not.
Don't quit before reading it.
You are correct - it will be the basic salary + the relevant allowances.
I envy all the foreigners as you are entitled to more allowances than us poles. Finally pays to have kids
At the same time - the property rental prices are quite crazy in Warsaw. Or at least they used to be before Covid. I don't know yet if the prices will decrease now in the pandemic. But I think it will be harder for the market to cool down with 700 foreigners coming in and polish landlords trying to benefit from the "large EU salaries".

Last edited by christmasoompa; May 21st 2020 at 6:06 am. Reason: Posts merged, there is an edit button you can use if you think of something you want to add after posting. HTH.
Old May 21st 2020, 3:38 am
Just Joined

galactus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by fujamillo
You are correct - it will be the basic salary + the relevant allowances.
I envy all the foreigners as you are entitled to more allowances than us poles. Finally pays to have kids
At the same time - the property rental prices are quite crazy in Warsaw. Or at least they used to be before Covid. I don't know yet if the prices will decrease now in the pandemic. But I think it will be harder for the market to cool down with 700 foreigners coming in and polish landlords trying to benefit from the "large EU salaries".
then, the help of a local person will be very helpful
Old May 21st 2020, 5:35 am
Just Joined

Petawas is an unknown quantity at this point

The information regarding the payment was very useful! Thanks to Seita for sharing! Does anyone knows if the taxes are applied to your basic salary, or the salary plus other allowances? I can't understand how the taxes can vary from 8 to 45 percents, that's enormous difference!
Old May 21st 2020, 7:42 am
Just Joined

The information regarding the payment was very useful! Thanks to Seita for sharing! Does anyone knows if the taxes are applied to your basic salary, or the salary plus other allowances? I can't understand how the taxes can vary from 8 to 45 percents, that's enormous difference!

Old May 21st 2020, 7:51 am
Forum Regular

Brubru is an unknown quantity at this point

+1 seita, thank you
Old May 21st 2020, 12:54 pm
Just Joined

fujamillo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Petawas
I asked a friend who works for the European Commission in Brussels to look at the vacancy announcement. The basic salary and allowances posted in the documents for all three positions are already after taxes and with the correction coefficient applied. You can assume that you will get "on your hands" what was in the table, also pasted somewhere in this thread.
Old May 21st 2020, 1:49 pm
Just Joined

Thanks a lot! Good to know!
Old May 21st 2020, 2:14 pm
Just Joined

JosePinto is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by fujamillo
I asked a friend who works for the European Commission in Brussels to look at the vacancy announcement. The basic salary and allowances posted in the documents for all three positions are already after taxes and with the correction coefficient applied. You can assume that you will get "on your hands" what was in the table, also pasted somewhere in this thread.
Thanks, that's a relief.
Old May 21st 2020, 4:43 pm
Forum Regular

Wuga87 is an unknown quantity at this point

It seems I'm the only who hasn't received an offer on this thread!

Sad days for me, but I'm honestly happy for all of you. You're going to do good things on this new adventure.
Old May 21st 2020, 5:34 pm
Just Joined

Maybe you will be included in the next group, or the offer will be sent in incoming days! Don't loose hope, you will be fine! I am still waiting for interview...
Old May 21st 2020, 6:06 pm
Just Joined

CippOne is an unknown quantity at this point

Maybe you will be included in the next group, or the offer will be sent in incoming days! Don't loose hope, you will be fine! I am still waiting for interview...
I am also waiting for a Pratical Test and interview or vice versa. But it's not simple to quite a sure job for an unsure and definitely job.
We will see.
Old May 21st 2020, 6:08 pm
Forum Regular

Wuga87 is an unknown quantity at this point

Next batch maybe, incoming days does not seem possible.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.