Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Police
Reload this Page >

Ex-PO from Singapore wanting to join WA

Ex-PO from Singapore wanting to join WA

Old Apr 18th 2007, 4:03 pm
Just Joined

Axisx is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Ex-PO from Singapore wanting to join WA

Hi Folks, i am an ex-PO who served the Singapore Police Force for 11 years and resigned in the year 2005. My Last Rank was a Staff Sergent. Although it has been 2 years i feel that i am on a long leave. ( i have pinched myself several times ). I understand that the WA Police are gonna recruit Singapore Retired Officers but am not able to get any sufficient info. Is there anyone out there with additional info? I am really interested to become a WA police and take on newchallenges...new cultures and a beautiful place.Thanks guys!
Old May 4th 2007, 5:00 pm
Forum Regular

GTFC is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Ex-PO from Singapore wanting to join WA

Applications need to be in by 18th May. It does stipulate that you need to be a serving police officer however it also stipulates that you need to be in the service bracket of 3-7 years and they have accepted applications above this range. Check out the website and put an application in you never know.
I'v been accepted on the last recruitment and am hoping to start in November.
Have a look at www. police - forum . com it's dedicated to police officers looking for that move abroad. Although this site is more usefull for info re actually moving and living there, the above site is good for info re the police

sean