Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Police
Reload this Page >

Edmonton police officer dies - ex-GMP

Edmonton police officer dies - ex-GMP

Old Jun 9th 2015, 1:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond repute
Default Edmonton police officer dies - ex-GMP

Very sad to read today of the death of Constable Dan Woodall. Shot while executing a warrant in south Edmonton, Alberta.

He had been with Edmonton Police Service for eight years, and prior to that, had served with Greater Manchester Police. He leaves a wife and two children.

Due to his time in Canada, he must have emigrated here with the big wave of us that came to Calgary and Edmonton around 2007 and I wonder if he was ever a member on this site.

My sincere condolences to his devastated family, and to all friends and colleagues that knew or worked with him.

RIP.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmont...duty-1.3105541

Last edited by ann m; Jun 9th 2015 at 1:25 pm.
Old Jun 18th 2015, 3:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Edmonton police officer dies - ex-GMP

Const. Daniel Woodall honoured at regimental funeral - Edmonton - CBC News

And a full regimental funeral today, if anyone is interested.
Old Jun 18th 2015, 11:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Teaandtoday5 has a reputation beyond reputeTeaandtoday5 has a reputation beyond reputeTeaandtoday5 has a reputation beyond reputeTeaandtoday5 has a reputation beyond reputeTeaandtoday5 has a reputation beyond reputeTeaandtoday5 has a reputation beyond reputeTeaandtoday5 has a reputation beyond reputeTeaandtoday5 has a reputation beyond reputeTeaandtoday5 has a reputation beyond reputeTeaandtoday5 has a reputation beyond reputeTeaandtoday5 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ann m
Const. Daniel Woodall honoured at regimental funeral - Edmonton - CBC News

And a full regimental funeral today, if anyone is interested.
I have no connection with the police but I was surprised this hadn't been mentioned on the Canadian forum. Very sad, especially with such a young family. Sympathy to his wife, family and colleagues.
Old Jun 18th 2015, 12:12 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Teaandtoday5
I have no connection with the police but I was surprised this hadn't been mentioned on the Canadian forum. Very sad, especially with such a young family. Sympathy to his wife, family and colleagues.
Very sad indeed, I feel for his family.