Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Police
Reload this Page >

CPS - Norman Hall's Police Exam Prep Book

CPS - Norman Hall's Police Exam Prep Book

Old Sep 23rd 2007, 3:19 pm
Forum Regular

TinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond repute
Default CPS - Norman Hall's Police Exam Prep Book

Hi,

We have a copy we no longer need - it is a highly recommended book ( by those expats in recruitment in CPS). My husband found it a real help on things like , how to expect questions to be written and how they are expected to be answered along with differences in spellings of the same words etc.. anyone due to fly out in the next few weeks for testing , who would like to read it , drop me a pm and i will send it to you.

It would be nice to think it could keep being passed on to help other applicants!

regards,
Tina
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 5:13 pm
Benjy

benjy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: CPS - Norman Hall's Police Exam Prep Book

Originally Posted by TinaH
Hi,

We have a copy we no longer need - it is a highly recommended book ( by those expats in recruitment in CPS). My husband found it a real help on things like , how to expect questions to be written and how they are expected to be answered along with differences in spellings of the same words etc.. anyone due to fly out in the next few weeks for testing , who would like to read it , drop me a pm and i will send it to you.

It would be nice to think it could keep being passed on to help other applicants!

regards,
Tina
Tina,

Gary ...TALB999 may need it?? I only spoke to him last night, he is due out on the 17th Oct,

Cheers

Julian
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 5:15 pm
Forum Regular

TinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by benjy
Tina,

Gary ...TALB999 may need it?? I only spoke to him last night, he is due out on the 17th Oct,

Cheers

Julian
Hi Julian,
I'll pm him - its his if he wants it.

Tina
Old Sep 24th 2007, 7:48 pm
Painting r own Rainbow

WelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to all

Hi Tina -

Just wondering if we can book it for when we get our dates - will be happy to pay for postage etc.....

Thanks

Dawn
Old Sep 24th 2007, 7:55 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by WelshDragonsWales
Hi Tina -

Just wondering if we can book it for when we get our dates - will be happy to pay for postage etc.....

Thanks

Dawn
HI Dawn,

I sent Talb999 a message, if i've not heard anything in 10 days or so, you can have it, i was kind of hoping those who were going out sooner would benefit but not a problem at all, you have 2nd shout on it ! x x
Old Sep 25th 2007, 11:51 am
Painting r own Rainbow

WelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to all

Thanks Tina

No worries, if somebody else comes along go with them first and then we can borrow it after - if that is still ok with you.

Would be great if we can all meet up prior to everybody all getting out there...

Any ideas???

Dawn xx
Old Sep 25th 2007, 1:47 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks Tina

No worries, if somebody else comes along go with them first and then we can borrow it after - if that is still ok with you.

Would be great if we can all meet up prior to everybody all getting out there...

Any ideas???

Dawn xx
Hi Dawn,

Its fine with me
You're not going to the York emmigrate show this Saturday by any chance?

Tina x
Old Sep 29th 2007, 2:25 pm
Painting r own Rainbow

Sorry Tina , only just noticed yr reply.

Sadly not able to go. Gerry working this weekend and also next weekend. Would have loved to have gone - would have tried to find out info about our file manager - see how we can contact her. Was going to ask a favour - do you have the number for the CPS ( not the recruitment line ) but is there a number you get given once you have made contact with yr file manager???

was hoping to beg, borrow or nick one from somebody so we can try and ring and talk to one of the file managers - dont know what else to do.

Dawn x
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 5:50 pm
Just Joined

chrisish is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry Tina , only just noticed yr reply.

Sadly not able to go. Gerry working this weekend and also next weekend. Would have loved to have gone - would have tried to find out info about our file manager - see how we can contact her. Was going to ask a favour - do you have the number for the CPS ( not the recruitment line ) but is there a number you get given once you have made contact with yr file manager???

was hoping to beg, borrow or nick one from somebody so we can try and ring and talk to one of the file managers - dont know what else to do.

Dawn x
It can be bought from Amazon
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 7:12 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by chrisish
It can be bought from Amazon
Thats where we got it - it took AGES to come through though, hence the offer of it. Maybe they've stocked up now with the surge of applicants......
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 7:24 pm
Painting r own Rainbow

Thats where we got it - it took AGES to come through though, hence the offer of it. Maybe they've stocked up now with the surge of applicants......

Think i confused the line of enquiry somewhat - i was on about beg borrow or nick the number for yr file managers office thought we could then just ring that and ask for Constable McFee , save having to go through to the recruitment staff - as thinking maybe the messages just get put on the same pile as our file - waiting for the call to be made.

Old Oct 3rd 2007, 7:30 pm
Forum Regular

Think i confused the line of enquiry somewhat - i was on about beg borrow or nick the number for yr file managers office thought we could then just ring that and ask for Constable McFee , save having to go through to the recruitment staff - as thinking maybe the messages just get put on the same pile as our file - waiting for the call to be made.

I knew what you meant Dawn just replying to Chrisish as to why i'd offered it in the first place!!!

take care,

Tina
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 7:38 pm
Painting r own Rainbow

oh ..... i am having one of those days today - think i should just go to bed and start a new day tomorrow
Old Oct 4th 2007, 8:54 pm
Forum Regular

talb999 is on a distinguished road

[QUOTE=TinaH;5350009]HI Dawn,

I sent Talb999 a message, if i've not heard anything in 10 days or so, you can have it, i was kind of hoping those who were going out sooner would beneffit but not a problem at all, you have 2nd shout on it ! x x

Hi Tina,

Received the book a couple of days ago, thanks very much.

I assumed you were already in Canada?

Hope all is well.

Rest assured when i have finished with it, i will send it to WelshDragons if they want it.

Cheers again.

Gary.
Old Oct 4th 2007, 8:59 pm
Forum Regular

[QUOTE=talb999;5387812]
HI Dawn,

I sent Talb999 a message, if i've not heard anything in 10 days or so, you can have it, i was kind of hoping those who were going out sooner would beneffit but not a problem at all, you have 2nd shout on it ! x x

Hi Tina,

Received the book a couple of days ago, thanks very much.

I assumed you were already in Canada?

Hope all is well.

Rest assured when i have finished with it, i will send it to WelshDragons if they want it.

Cheers again.

Gary.
Hi Gary,

you're welcome - hope you find it useful! we fly out on the 16th November

Any questions etc feel free to drop us a line and i'll ask the man who knows!

Take care,
Tina