Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Police
Reload this Page >

Complimentary Tickets to Emigration Shows

Complimentary Tickets to Emigration Shows

Old Aug 6th 2007, 4:34 pm
Forum Regular

wallace has much to be proud ofwallace has much to be proud ofwallace has much to be proud ofwallace has much to be proud ofwallace has much to be proud ofwallace has much to be proud ofwallace has much to be proud ofwallace has much to be proud ofwallace has much to be proud ofwallace has much to be proud ofwallace has much to be proud of
Default Complimentary Tickets to Emigration Shows

Hi
My name is Julie Parry and I am a Realtor/Relocator covering Calgary, Okotoks, Cochrane, Airdrie and other surrounding areas (you can read my recommendations on this site by doing a search on my name)

I have a stand at the upcoming Emigration Shows at York 29/30 September and Coventry 6/7 October.

Anyone who is thinking of joining CPS, my husband is a serving member and will be happy to answer any questions you may have.

I have a limited number of complimentary tickets that are available to anyone who is interested in using my services and who is not currently working with a Realtor.

Please PM me for details these are available on a first come first served basis.
Look forward to hearing from you
Julie Parry
Old Aug 10th 2007, 4:47 pm
Just Joined

nicho is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Complimentary Tickets to Emigration Shows

Hi Julia
I have read lots of good things about you on this thread. My husband had the fantastic news he will be joining the Calgary police a couple of weeks ago. His start date is March 2008.
I was just wondering if you also covered the Strathmore area? When we have visited Alberta this is the town we all liked as a family. If so I would be very interested in the Coventry tickets.
Hope to hear from you soon x
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 11:27 pm
Forum Regular

wallace has much to be proud ofwallace has much to be proud ofwallace has much to be proud ofwallace has much to be proud ofwallace has much to be proud ofwallace has much to be proud ofwallace has much to be proud ofwallace has much to be proud ofwallace has much to be proud ofwallace has much to be proud ofwallace has much to be proud of
Default Re: Complimentary Tickets to Emigration Shows

Originally Posted by nicho
Hi Julia
I have read lots of good things about you on this thread. My husband had the fantastic news he will be joining the Calgary police a couple of weeks ago. His start date is March 2008.
I was just wondering if you also covered the Strathmore area? When we have visited Alberta this is the town we all liked as a family. If so I would be very interested in the Coventry tickets.
Hope to hear from you soon x
Tickets have been posted. If there is anyone else who would like complimentary tickets please pm me.
Take care
Julie Parry