Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Police
Reload this Page >

Coming to Edmonton in 2009??

Coming to Edmonton in 2009??

Old Dec 24th 2008, 12:10 am
Forum Regular

stewie_griffin has a brilliant futurestewie_griffin has a brilliant futurestewie_griffin has a brilliant futurestewie_griffin has a brilliant futurestewie_griffin has a brilliant futurestewie_griffin has a brilliant futurestewie_griffin has a brilliant futurestewie_griffin has a brilliant future
Default Coming to Edmonton in 2009??

If anyone's coming to Edmonton next year, please feel free to PM me for any info/ride-along/range time etc. I was in the police in the UK for a number of years before coming out here. I work very much in the shadow of Pompeyboy as I am a bit shorter than he is.
Old Dec 30th 2008, 8:26 pm
Forum Regular

nige1521 has a brilliant futurenige1521 has a brilliant futurenige1521 has a brilliant futurenige1521 has a brilliant futurenige1521 has a brilliant futurenige1521 has a brilliant future
Default Re: Coming to Edmonton in 2009??

Stewie,

thanks for the offer which I will gladly accept!

I'll be out around the 7th of May 09 until the 15th May for testing.

Have a great 2009

Nige
Old Jan 18th 2009, 7:12 pm
Forum Regular

StuArc has a brilliant futureStuArc has a brilliant futureStuArc has a brilliant futureStuArc has a brilliant futureStuArc has a brilliant futureStuArc has a brilliant futureStuArc has a brilliant futureStuArc has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by stewie_griffin
If anyone's coming to Edmonton next year, please feel free to PM me for any info/ride-along/range time etc. I was in the police in the UK for a number of years before coming out here. I work very much in the shadow of Pompeyboy as I am a bit shorter than he is.
Stewie - Appreciate the offer.

Just submitting my app, so fingers crossed!!!
Old Jan 21st 2009, 1:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Pompeyboy has much to be proud ofPompeyboy has much to be proud ofPompeyboy has much to be proud ofPompeyboy has much to be proud ofPompeyboy has much to be proud ofPompeyboy has much to be proud ofPompeyboy has much to be proud ofPompeyboy has much to be proud ofPompeyboy has much to be proud ofPompeyboy has much to be proud ofPompeyboy has much to be proud of

Likewise.

PM me for my home number and e-mail address and I will help you with anything you need while you are in Edmonton.

Cheers
Pompeyboy
Old Feb 4th 2009, 11:49 pm
Just Joined

gary97 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by stewie_griffin
Thanks Stewie, Hopefully I will be starting my training in 2009 and definitely will need your help when i come to the town. many thanks for this offer..
Old Feb 4th 2009, 11:51 pm
Just Joined

gary97 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Pompeyboy
Likewise.

PM me for my home number and e-mail address and I will help you with anything you need while you are in Edmonton.

Cheers
Pompeyboy
Thanks to you as well Pompeyboy. I will definitely contact you aswell for the help.