Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Police
Reload this Page >

Career Change from Police Force After Emigrating

Career Change from Police Force After Emigrating

Old Apr 19th 2006, 12:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

melaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud of
Default Career Change from Police Force After Emigrating

Would be interested to hear from anyone that moved to Australia and decided not to go back into the Police-what new career have you decided to pursue and what have been your experiences ? Cheers.
Old Apr 19th 2006, 2:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mandy&Cliff is a name known to allMandy&Cliff is a name known to allMandy&Cliff is a name known to allMandy&Cliff is a name known to allMandy&Cliff is a name known to allMandy&Cliff is a name known to allMandy&Cliff is a name known to allMandy&Cliff is a name known to allMandy&Cliff is a name known to allMandy&Cliff is a name known to allMandy&Cliff is a name known to all
Default Re: Career Change from Police Force After Emigrating

Originally Posted by melaniee
Would be interested to hear from anyone that moved to Australia and decided not to go back into the Police-what new career have you decided to pursue and what have been your experiences ? Cheers.
Can not answer that one, as I went into the Police, but I am waiting to see any replies.
Old Apr 19th 2006, 2:31 pm
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by melaniee
i remember seeing an update post not so long ago, about two, quite high up ex-met officers, who are now part time cleaning chalets for their keep!! and, they love it!!!!

will try and find the post for you.

sorry, it wont let me do a search for some reason. will try again later.

Last edited by Sleeping Beauty; Apr 19th 2006 at 2:36 pm.
Old Apr 19th 2006, 2:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mandy&Cliff is a name known to allMandy&Cliff is a name known to allMandy&Cliff is a name known to allMandy&Cliff is a name known to allMandy&Cliff is a name known to allMandy&Cliff is a name known to allMandy&Cliff is a name known to allMandy&Cliff is a name known to allMandy&Cliff is a name known to allMandy&Cliff is a name known to allMandy&Cliff is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Sleeping Beauty
i remember seeing an update post not so long ago, about two, quite high up ex-met officers, who are now part time cleaning chalets for their keep!! and, they love it!!!!

will try and find the post for you.

sorry, it wont let me do a search for some reason. will try again later.
You reminded me, found the thread, they were both high up in the civilian side not actual officers but I bet life has changed.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=364779
Old Apr 19th 2006, 3:12 pm
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mandy&Cliff
You reminded me, found the thread, they were both high up in the civilian side not actual officers but I bet life has changed.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=364779
thanks for that
Old May 7th 2006, 6:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

jon and alex is a glorious beacon of lightjon and alex is a glorious beacon of lightjon and alex is a glorious beacon of lightjon and alex is a glorious beacon of lightjon and alex is a glorious beacon of lightjon and alex is a glorious beacon of lightjon and alex is a glorious beacon of lightjon and alex is a glorious beacon of lightjon and alex is a glorious beacon of lightjon and alex is a glorious beacon of lightjon and alex is a glorious beacon of light

Haven't got there yet but am so fed up with the job in uk that I am seriously looking into the B and B business. Would like a place near Noosa that would earn enough to pay the mortgage and overheads.
Old May 8th 2006, 12:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jon and alex
Haven't got there yet but am so fed up with the job in uk that I am seriously looking into the B and B business. Would like a place near Noosa that would earn enough to pay the mortgage and overheads.
I thought the same, but as I would be the cook, cleaner, bottle washer, bedmaker and entertainments manager, I decided the Police would be easier. . I hope the OH doesn't read this, she has been trying to teach me hospital corners on the bed sheets for 18 yrs, I am still practising.