Calgary Police

Old Aug 29th 2007, 9:49 am
Painting r own Rainbow

WelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to all
Default Calgary Police

Hi

Anybody out there waiting to hear about dates to go out to Calgary for tests etc..... ?????
Old Sep 4th 2007, 11:58 pm
Just Joined

Desperatetomove is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Calgary Police

Hi,

I am in the process of sending my application to calgary police, I am a serving pc in GMP. Have they given you an indication of how long the application will take????

Are you going to the york/coventry emmigration events?

Old Sep 5th 2007, 8:07 am
Forum Regular

martintaylor1547 is an unknown quantity at this point

i was out in calgary in july to do the tests, they are suggesting 12 months from testing to an actual start date and it took 4 months from sending application in to going out so if you allow 18 months in total anything less will be a bonus

cheers

and all the best

Martin
Old Sep 6th 2007, 6:07 am
Painting r own Rainbow

WelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to all

Just getting frustrated waiting to hear when to go for tests. CPS have said wait for file manager to contact , that was back in July and still waiting!!

Have spoken to them since and they say they are busy and we just have to wait for file manager to get in contact - any more thoughts??
Old Sep 6th 2007, 7:26 am
Forum Regular

martintaylor1547 is an unknown quantity at this point

I sent my application to them back in feb and it took a month to get the acknowledgement of receipt and its then 8-10 weeks before the file manager gets in touch to arrange for you to go out and do the tests, this I was able to do 6 weeks after contact, but this was fairly quick.

I don't think it hurts to send an e-mail every now and then but don't expect a quick response as they get loads every day, I think this causes the file managers less stress but if you have a particular question they are always happy to help if you can get through

The whole process does take a while and it does seem to be a bit of an exercise in playing the waiting game

Hope this helps
Old Sep 6th 2007, 7:27 am
Just Joined

David T is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello, I posted my application off at the end of Feb 07. I heard back from them towards the end of July. My first round of test were scheduled in for September 22nd but I have had to put those back to the 27th of October.

They initially gave me three dates, one in Oct one in Nov and one in Dec, to complete all the tests in one go over a week. I had planned to be there by August so I chose to do the tests separately.

Hope this helps
Old Sep 6th 2007, 2:41 pm
Painting r own Rainbow

Thanks to both of you - the info has put our minds at rest

cheers