Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Police
Reload this Page >

A, B, C, D assessment help

A, B, C, D assessment help

Old Oct 29th 2013, 10:20 am
Just Joined

chaz78 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: A, B, C, D assessment help

Originally Posted by gregster10217
I think quite a few have had their testing done with PHC. Jane mailed me to thank me for the post on the forum, unsurprisingly! I expect they've made a few quid from us cops in the last couple of weeks!! I've said before, but I'd rather give my hard earned to them than my GP!
Yeah thanks for the tip Greg, like others my GP couldn't be less interested so I took your advice and am booked in for the Cov branch!
Old Oct 29th 2013, 10:41 pm
Living the dream in WA

gregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond repute

After the shock of being offered the January course yesterday, I phoned recruiting this morning and spoke to Amy. I explained that 20th January was too soon for us to make the move. She completely understood the situation. Now provisionally got a space on the April course, date to be confirmed, but at least we can relax a bit and do everything we need in not quite so much of a rush.

Hope the rest of you all hear soon.
Old Oct 29th 2013, 10:52 pm
Forum Regular

HarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant future

After all Gregsters excitement yesterday, and having sent my medical yesterday too I was just a little surprised when I woke up this morning, eagerly checked my emails to find......

Nothing. Not even an acknowledgement of receipt.

Oh well. Back in to patiently waiting mode I go

HB
Old Oct 30th 2013, 12:43 am
Just Joined

T1ta is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm at PHC now getting my medical too! As everyone else has mentioned, hassle free.... Even when I had to change my appointment at short notice! Thanks for the recommendation.... My gp was not the most helpful either!!
Old Oct 30th 2013, 1:29 am
Living the dream in WA

gregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by T1ta
I'm at PHC now getting my medical too! As everyone else has mentioned, hassle free.... Even when I had to change my appointment at short notice! Thanks for the recommendation.... My gp was not the most helpful either!!
Pleased to have helped.
Old Oct 30th 2013, 4:11 am
Just Joined

jim_1 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have ordered my drug testing kit online. Just had it confirmed with the aus police doctor that they will accept them just incase anyone had any worries.
Old Oct 30th 2013, 4:14 am
Just Joined

Did someone have a pro forma with the results etc for the doctor to fill in with negative/positive? (It will be negative) etc to show it as certified......or do you think the doctor will do it?
Old Oct 30th 2013, 4:21 am
Just Joined

Ragingbull has much to be proud ofRagingbull has much to be proud ofRagingbull has much to be proud ofRagingbull has much to be proud ofRagingbull has much to be proud ofRagingbull has much to be proud ofRagingbull has much to be proud ofRagingbull has much to be proud ofRagingbull has much to be proud ofRagingbull has much to be proud ofRagingbull has much to be proud of

I made out a form stating that I was tested for the drugs that are listed on the kit, left a few spaces for the doctor to fill in which he did. He was impressed and had no problem in signing it, however he didn't do a protien or sugar test on me, does anyone know if it is necessary to carry out this test?
Old Oct 30th 2013, 8:00 am
Just Joined

don't suppose you have a copy do you??
Old Oct 30th 2013, 8:11 am
Forum Regular

HarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant future

Jim. I've sent you a PM.

HB
Old Oct 30th 2013, 11:39 am
Just Joined

Ragingbull has much to be proud ofRagingbull has much to be proud ofRagingbull has much to be proud ofRagingbull has much to be proud ofRagingbull has much to be proud ofRagingbull has much to be proud ofRagingbull has much to be proud ofRagingbull has much to be proud ofRagingbull has much to be proud ofRagingbull has much to be proud ofRagingbull has much to be proud of

I do Jim1 but I don't know how to post it. Pm me your email address and I'll send it to u
Old Oct 30th 2013, 11:49 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ragingbull
I do Jim1 but I don't know how to post it. Pm me your email address and I'll send it to u
Above the reply box is a paperclip symbol. If you click on that you get the option to add links, pics, docs, etc. If you upload from your pc - browse for the file, then click upload. Check out the file limits though. Once it shows as attached you can close the box, then post the reply - you will need to include at least one character in the reply alongside any links.

Does that help?
Old Oct 31st 2013, 12:02 am
Forum Regular

simps is an unknown quantity at this point

I have to agree Gregster PHC were very effiecient ,had mine all done on Friday the Doctor even came to the loo with me which I thought was very helpful..adds that extra personal touch.
Got email from them tuesday stating it had all been emailed to Wapol just waiting now like the rest, except you Greg who is already planning where to have the first summer holiday.
Old Oct 31st 2013, 12:06 am
Living the dream in WA

Did he lend a hand Simps? That would have been even more personal! Unfortunately I had an aged nurse doing the initial part so really didn't want any help! I was so desperate for a pee that after filling the pot, I must have carried on for a few minutes, and got a bit if an odd look when I came out, as if is been trying to manipulate things somehow!
Old Oct 31st 2013, 12:10 am
Forum Regular

simps is an unknown quantity at this point

He just watched I was busting as well and went abit camera shy. Stop writting on these forums and get packing

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.