Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Police
Reload this Page >

A, B, C, D assessment help

A, B, C, D assessment help

Old Oct 31st 2013, 12:28 pm
Living the dream in WA

gregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A, B, C, D assessment help

I have the lovely mrs Gregster at home flapping, and talking about packing! Got a few months yet!
Old Oct 31st 2013, 1:51 pm
Just Joined

Ragingbull has much to be proud ofRagingbull has much to be proud ofRagingbull has much to be proud ofRagingbull has much to be proud ofRagingbull has much to be proud ofRagingbull has much to be proud ofRagingbull has much to be proud ofRagingbull has much to be proud ofRagingbull has much to be proud ofRagingbull has much to be proud ofRagingbull has much to be proud of

Cheers oldsparkles, it helps alot
Old Oct 31st 2013, 2:20 pm
Just Joined

Ragingbull has much to be proud ofRagingbull has much to be proud ofRagingbull has much to be proud ofRagingbull has much to be proud ofRagingbull has much to be proud ofRagingbull has much to be proud ofRagingbull has much to be proud ofRagingbull has much to be proud ofRagingbull has much to be proud ofRagingbull has much to be proud ofRagingbull has much to be proud of

Jim1, this is the form i used, i got it on another forum and modified it slightly to include alcohol on the list of drugs that are tested for.Hope it helps.
Attached Files
File Type: doc
Drug test for astrail.doc (29.5 KB, 101 views)
Old Oct 31st 2013, 6:22 pm
Forum Regular

Dinger Bell is an unknown quantity at this point

It sounds like some of you are taking the pee!
Old Oct 31st 2013, 10:08 pm
Just Joined

jim_1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ragingbull
Jim1, this is the form i used, i got it on another forum and modified it slightly to include alcohol on the list of drugs that are tested for.Hope it helps.
Cheers mate appreciate it. same as harry sent that should do fine. lets hope the doctor don't struggle with this like he did the medical

jim
Old Oct 31st 2013, 10:33 pm
Just Joined

No bother Jim1, my doc has most of my medical done, I'm just waiting on the nurse to come to the surgery and do the lung part for me, I'm not living in a city so haven't got any phacilities to get it all done at once
Old Nov 1st 2013, 1:44 pm
Forum Regular

VikkiShields is an unknown quantity at this point

Well it's all done and sent off WAPOL. This emigrating business not cheap and we not even got to immigration yet lol.
Old Nov 1st 2013, 2:24 pm
Forum Regular

HarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant future

I hear that Vikki. Apparently we need to replace 10 internal doors to sell the hoose. Best part of £700. ****'s that supposed to come from just before Xmas.

Anybody want to buy a leg?

HB
Old Nov 1st 2013, 2:51 pm
Forum Regular

Dinger Bell is an unknown quantity at this point

Harry you need to start charging ppl for the advice you give them on here and on the police forum. You might not even need to sell the house if you charge a decent rate!

Anyway, I've never heard of anyone not buying a house because of internal doors. A compromise might be to accept an offer £700 less than you wanted. I take it they liked your carpets & curtains, small mercies!! Knotty pine doors used to go for about £30 each at Homebase, a tin of wax, some cheap hinges and handles and lots of hard graft might save you £300 but personally I'd rather do an extra couple of nights overtime to pay for it.

Good luck & best wishes mate.

Last edited by Dinger Bell; Nov 1st 2013 at 2:57 pm. Reason: Mis type
Old Nov 1st 2013, 10:03 pm
Living the dream in WA

gregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond repute

Woohoo Vikki, sit back and do some more waiting!

Harry, WTF? 10 internal doors?
Old Nov 1st 2013, 10:09 pm
Forum Regular

HarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant future

It's no me. It's the current Mrs Bosch. She insists.

HB
Old Nov 1st 2013, 10:19 pm
Living the dream in WA

Originally Posted by HarryBosch
It's no me. It's the current Mrs Bosch. She insists.

HB
See the foot Harry, IT'S COMING DOWN! No new doors!
Old Nov 1st 2013, 10:53 pm
Forum Regular

I'll let her know you suggested it mate. Good luck with that.

HB
Old Nov 1st 2013, 11:07 pm
Living the dream in WA

I'm brave being this far away, but by all means suggest away! When you're looking for advice over in Aus, I'll not be around!!! ;-)
Old Nov 3rd 2013, 1:39 pm
Forum Regular

johnnet is on a distinguished road

Finally had medical yesterday.......and like most feedback on here, the appointment started 15minutes late and then only lasted 15minutes. The Dr used most of the information from the previous health screen completed for the fitness test and then stated she could not do the lung test......now £100 lighter!!

Regards

John

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.