Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Police
Reload this Page >

A, B, C, D assessment help

A, B, C, D assessment help

Old Oct 19th 2013, 4:18 pm
Just Joined

Adix2011 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: A, B, C, D assessment help

I went for my medical and there's no test for alcohol. Also, I emailed the lady in Oz and the eye test only needs to be a simple test of "can you read that bottom line on the wall". Not a thorough in depth test at the opticians.
Old Oct 19th 2013, 4:37 pm
Just Joined

Aussie2013 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Adix2011
HarryBosch - Did you go through equifax to get your credit report. I registered with them and I'm STILL waiting for it to be ready to be viewed so I can print it off. I wonder how long this takes.
Adix2011, I registered with equifax, and i'm still waiting for the report to be sent. I registered with them on Monday. Bank account shows the £2 fee leaving my account, so i'm hoping to receive something back from them by early next week at the latest. Did you manage to make any headway with the 'REG' on personal details sections of the medical form? Do we have to fill that part out, or leave it blank? Cheers
Old Oct 19th 2013, 5:11 pm
Just Joined

chris84 is an unknown quantity at this point

Adix2011 I have sent you a PM.
Old Oct 19th 2013, 5:31 pm
Forum Regular

HarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant future

Adix when you log in to your Equifax account click the my Account tab. Then click credit report. It should be there.
Old Oct 20th 2013, 10:55 am
Forum Regular

VikkiShields is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi has anybody been on step forward website. They updated courses. They still only got two transitional courses 14th April and 12th may. Each course holds 30 so I am wondering if only 60 were successful in London.
Old Oct 20th 2013, 3:06 pm
Just Joined

jim_1 is an unknown quantity at this point

i wondered why the other thread went quiet. seems like you are all steaming ahead with this seems i have some catching up to do. thanks for all the info.
Old Oct 20th 2013, 3:15 pm
Just Joined

Omg that feels so sooner than July which is when I had it in my head we would be goin. I left the reg bit blank, thought it was for people already in job with a collar number someone mentioned.I'm sure they will email if something isn't right.they don't want people not getting through for stupid reasons I'm sure

I'll check that equifax thing tonight.if not they are getting a call tomorrow.hopefully dvla report should be through this week.

We've got estate agents round this week, getting house up for sale eek
Old Oct 20th 2013, 3:20 pm
Just Joined

Question Re: A, B, C, D assessment help

Originally Posted by HarryBosch
Adix when you log in to your Equifax account click the my Account tab. Then click credit report. It should be there.
It's not there yet.I did it on Tuesday I think.
Old Oct 20th 2013, 4:44 pm
Living the dream in WA

gregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Adix2011
It's not there yet.I did it on Tuesday I think.

We could view, and print ours, immediately when we signed up with them. My wife spoke to Amy, as the whole report is 30 something pages long, all they want is the front page showing who you are, and the part which mentions court action etc.
Old Oct 20th 2013, 4:47 pm
Forum Regular

Maddjose is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by VikkiShields
Hi has anybody been on step forward website. They updated courses. They still only got two transitional courses 14th April and 12th may. Each course holds 30 so I am wondering if only 60 were successful in London.
Just to put your mind at rest Vikki, I was informed on my interview that they are running courses from April through to September 2014.
Old Oct 20th 2013, 4:50 pm
Living the dream in WA

gregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Maddjose
Just to put your mind at rest Vikki, I was informed on my interview that they are running courses from April through to September 2014.
Same to me Maddjose. My one fear though, not needing a visa, is that they offer me something earlier. I'm not saying I wouldn't go, but we'd like it to be April onwards so we can be a bit more organised, and not so rushed!
Old Oct 20th 2013, 5:01 pm
Forum Regular

HarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant future

Adix - mine was there immediatly. Try ordering it again form you account. If you already have it, it will tell you so.

Gregster - so, front page and Court page only? That'll do me. I scanned them all to my email

I asked Sue about references. They will be contacted from this point forward but not all applicants will have referees contacted. I also asked the wonderfully informative Sue if email copies of all documents will suffice or whether they require hard copies too. I'll post once she replies.

If they offer me April I'm going. We've planned for me going over first anyway so kids can finish school year. Although I'm fortunate enough to have somewhere to stay. Just need the offer so we can sell the house.
Old Oct 20th 2013, 5:42 pm
Forum Regular

VikkiShields is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by HarryBosch
Adix - mine was there immediatly. Try ordering it again form you account. If you already have it, it will tell you so.

Gregster - so, front page and Court page only? That'll do me. I scanned them all to my email

I asked Sue about references. They will be contacted from this point forward but not all applicants will have referees contacted. I also asked the wonderfully informative Sue if email copies of all documents will suffice or whether they require hard copies too. I'll post once she replies.

If they offer me April I'm going. We've planned for me going over first anyway so kids can finish school year. Although I'm fortunate enough to have somewhere to stay. Just need the offer so we can sell the house.
Paul staying with his friend who in WAPOL and lives close to accademy. I going over just in time to see him passing out. Not looking forward to flight with two kids on my own mind but will be worth it in the end.
Old Oct 20th 2013, 5:57 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by VikkiShields
Paul staying with his friend who in WAPOL and lives close to accademy. I going over just in time to see him passing out. Not looking forward to flight with two kids on my own mind but will be worth it in the end.
Well be going over at least two weeks before I start, staying with friends who live in tapping.he worksdfor wapol.in the weeks before well hopefully sort rental, car, husbands job.busy times ahead but sure everything will go smoothly and there will be no major problems or worries ha
Old Oct 21st 2013, 10:54 am
Forum Regular

simps is an unknown quantity at this point

I registered with Eqifax and printed off the credit report instantly , it didn't cost me £2 , have I printed the right one off.
Just waiting for everything else to come back in the post. Got the medical on Friday.£192 all in

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.