Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Plumbers
Reload this Page >

whats the jobs oppurtunites like out there guys ?

whats the jobs oppurtunites like out there guys ?

Old Aug 13th 2008, 9:59 am
Just Joined

gordyboyuk is an unknown quantity at this point
Default whats the jobs oppurtunites like out there guys ?

im a 25 year old fully time served plumber/heating engineer with all gas certificates im good at my job and i like doing it

but the uk industry is going to crap and even before i became a plumber i always wanted to move to oz anyways the uk has nothing for me oz is the place to be for me!

experience wise ive done it all really newbuild refits luxury kitchens an bathrooms en-suites heating systems boiler changes repairs commercial work in schools and universitys

plus i have a dewalit fetish iv got just about all the 18v range and about to sell that to get the 36v kit

iv looked on the gumtree and all i see is plumbers looking for jobs

this has me worried as i dont see many places offering jobs but then iv only checked that one site i wouldnt know where to look

oh an whats the rates of pay on average and im a grafter im used to working 7 days a week 12 hour shifts except weekends so no work really phases me

whats the verdict guys is there still demand for us in oz ?
Old Nov 4th 2008, 9:50 am
Its all going south......

betsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: whats the jobs oppurtunites like out there guys ?

When you arriving? OH is a plumber, we are on the sunshine coast north of Brissie, he has been looking for work here and Brisbane, nothing in the last 2months!