Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Plumbers
Reload this Page >

plumbing life in perth?any success stories?

plumbing life in perth?any success stories?

Old Nov 13th 2007, 8:08 pm
Just Joined

baz archie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default plumbing life in perth?any success stories?

thumbsup:hello to all the plumbers down under.i spent some time in perth a few years ago and loved it.im now working for myself in the uk but am starting to think of a new life in oz.i hear wages arnt that good and it seems a bit of a hassle to get things in order to go self employed.
The majority of plumbers in the site have some quite negative thoughts and visions about plumbing in oz and like to hear some success stories theres got to be some!
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 7:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to all
Default Re: plumbing life in perth?any success stories?

Originally Posted by baz archie
thumbsup:hello to all the plumbers down under.i spent some time in perth a few years ago and loved it.im now working for myself in the uk but am starting to think of a new life in oz.i hear wages arnt that good and it seems a bit of a hassle to get things in order to go self employed.
The majority of plumbers in the site have some quite negative thoughts and visions about plumbing in oz and like to hear some success stories theres got to be some!
here here! See my previous post about Perth below!!! Don't think there is one expat plumber there!!!