Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Plumbers
Reload this Page >

Im Moving to Perth Western Australia

Im Moving to Perth Western Australia

Old Oct 29th 2012, 1:05 pm
Just Joined

dwilson is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Im Moving to Perth Western Australia

Dear All my name is Dave Wilson I am a plumber gas/engineer.Im currently teaching at Leicester College,Some of you may know me from other threads now im looking for some advice myself.Im moving to Perth WA in january im looking for some help finding a job,Im going to be based in joondalup and im happy to make my way to any local sites or for wherever I need to be.Im going to be bringing my own tools im just looking for a start thanks any help much appreciated.
Old Oct 29th 2012, 1:18 pm
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Im Moving to Perth Western Australia

Originally Posted by dwilson
Dear All my name is Dave Wilson I am a plumber gas/engineer.Im currently teaching at Leicester College,Some of you may know me from other threads now im looking for some advice myself.Im moving to Perth WA in january im looking for some help finding a job,Im going to be based in joondalup and im happy to make my way to any local sites or for wherever I need to be.Im going to be bringing my own tools im just looking for a start thanks any help much appreciated.
Hi Dave,

As well as posting here, you could have a bash at posting in the main Australia forum.

I mention this as most people who may have something useful to say are more likely to read the main forum rather than the Working abroad by profession.

Hopefully you'll get replies from people in Perth who can point you in the right direction.

Hope this helps, and, best of luck.