Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Plumbers
Reload this Page >

help needed from british expat plumber in Brisbane

help needed from british expat plumber in Brisbane

Old Mar 1st 2011, 4:42 am
Living our life wherever

Location: came back to oz after moving back to uk but not settled here so uk here i come, last time im moving
Trevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of light
Default help needed from british expat plumber in Brisbane

Hi
Please can any expat british plumbers help me.My wife and i built a house under a owner builder licence and we have used a Australian plumber to do our plumbing but now it has come to the house being finished he is wanting a cash payment to get the council to inspect for the final,
I am upset that he has now got us over a barrel, we trusted him but he now knows that he can ask for more money to get an inspection.
My question is are there any proper english expat plumbers living near brisbane (i live in Mango Hill, just north of Brisbane) that would come and inspect the sinks etc and get a final for us on the house, i dont mind paying for you to come and do your job etc.
As this house is Owner Built the plumber that signs the house off will have no responsiblity to any of the plumbing as this house is not covered by BSA, we have to have our own insurance to cover things.
So if any expats can help out a expat please pm me and we can meet and talk.
What im saying is i would rather pay a expat money (for not doing any work on house only using your eyes) than give it to a Australian plumber that is asking for money because he knows we need him.
I feel as people have no morals here when it comes to some tradies
Please help me and my family