Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > Philippines
Reload this Page >

Where to live in Subic to avoid the sleazy areas

Where to live in Subic to avoid the sleazy areas

Old May 27th 2013, 1:13 pm
Just Joined

grahamuk2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Where to live in Subic to avoid the sleazy areas

Originally Posted by WHISKYSPRITE
I don't have a jealousy issue at all, I am a very well established model /agent with a successful ten year plus career and a wnderful trusting long marriage.I also do know though that looks are certainly not everything , ones personality is a far more endearing asset, something that the old ugly western men with young pretty goldiggers should maybe think about!! My only issue is having to be disrespected by other women when I am out with my husband in a blatant manner. I have a fantastic long and happy marriage of over 20 plus years ! I don't suppose the majority of the people whom have commented to my post have achieved the same ? Divorcees trying to relive there youth with a younger model the same age as there grandchildren no doubt ! Least I know my husband is committed to me out of love and respect .where will your relationships be in 20 years time ???????.
Don't go if it will make you unhappy.

I was talking to my Filipina wife (of 22 years) about this, and she agreed with me.
She also didn't like the way you were demeaning and stereotyping Filipinas and their motivation for marrying foreigners, but having lived in the West for 21 years now, has of course become accustomed to this ignorant and racist viewpoint. My wife also is quite able to hold her own in our partnership, now that she has, with my encouragement, a British degree and a very good job...so not financially dependent upon me in any way.

Similarly, with help and guidance of my wife and myself, my Filipina stepdaughter (whom I've raised since she was a toddler) also has a 1st class Honours degree from a top English university and has an excellent job in New York.

No doubt you and your ilk seeing these ladies out and about with me, would assume them to be gold-digging sluts who have been lucky enough to find an ugly old foreigner to faciliate the achievment of their ambitions.
Old May 27th 2013, 3:56 pm
Forum Regular

piero is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by WHISKYSPRITE
I don't have a jealousy issue at all, I am a very well established model /agent with a successful ten year plus career and a wnderful trusting long marriage.I also do know though that looks are certainly not everything , ones personality is a far more endearing asset, something that the old ugly western men with young pretty goldiggers should maybe think about!! My only issue is having to be disrespected by other women when I am out with my husband in a blatant manner. I have a fantastic long and happy marriage of over 20 plus years ! I don't suppose the majority of the people whom have commented to my post have achieved the same ? Divorcees trying to relive there youth with a younger model the same age as there grandchildren no doubt ! Least I know my husband is committed to me out of love and respect .where will your relationships be in 20 years time ???????.
Wow what with you being a beautiful career woman. well in 20 years many of us will be long gone , what about you will you still be angry...........my wife is 43 but i,m not the old fart and young tart......... yes little lady i see that all the time......My wife hates them ,so what to do, If ever a slut talks to your husband just bark my you already frighten me and trust me i don't want sex with your husband
Old May 27th 2013, 4:16 pm
Forum Regular

Ok little lady my wife also agrees you have got to be in one bad place for sluts to disrespect you. You do not have to worry here as i said just bark and they are all gone even the men,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes even the men
Old May 27th 2013, 4:29 pm
Forum Regular

If you are real just enjoy your time here take care of your man do not worry so much. He old farts young tarts i laugh you wont change it
Old Jul 27th 2013, 12:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

mikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond repute

in 20 years she will be in benidorm seking don miguelo aged 20 along with the other feisty grannies we never want to hear about.

Married two kids and loving it, hey that is not meant to happen lol and my pinay wife is stunning model material but too shy to be anything other than the attractive Nurse that she is

Just as well I never believe in stereotypes.
Old Jul 28th 2013, 2:28 pm

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikemike
in 20 years she will be in benidorm seking don miguelo aged 20
Now there's an interesting idea. I'll remember that one
Old Jul 29th 2013, 5:28 am
BE Forum Addict

mikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bakedbean
Now there's an interesting idea. I'll remember that one
some just do not need any encouragement
Old Aug 31st 2013, 3:23 pm
Forum Regular

maybe now got her husband a job in south america what and still asking the same questions,,,,,,,,,,,,i,m sure not poor fella don't matter where he works in the world...there are sluts..............not in the UK of course