Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > Philippines
Reload this Page >

Want a good Architec in the Subic Bay Area

Want a good Architec in the Subic Bay Area

Old Feb 4th 2014, 8:16 am
been here b4

hcmcman is a glorious beacon of lighthcmcman is a glorious beacon of lighthcmcman is a glorious beacon of lighthcmcman is a glorious beacon of lighthcmcman is a glorious beacon of lighthcmcman is a glorious beacon of lighthcmcman is a glorious beacon of lighthcmcman is a glorious beacon of lighthcmcman is a glorious beacon of lighthcmcman is a glorious beacon of lighthcmcman is a glorious beacon of light
Default Want a good Architec in the Subic Bay Area

Hi everyone I NEED a good Architec in the Subic Bay Area for a build in Morong, looking at a long term project that will span 5-10 years so it will be good income for some one.
Also need a construction company same area

URGENT

cheers guys

Tony
Old Feb 5th 2014, 7:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Gazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Want a good Architec in the Subic Bay Area

The only way you will find a good architec is by word of mouth, then go and see his work and ask the owners.
Old Feb 5th 2014, 11:22 am
been here b4

hcmcman is a glorious beacon of lighthcmcman is a glorious beacon of lighthcmcman is a glorious beacon of lighthcmcman is a glorious beacon of lighthcmcman is a glorious beacon of lighthcmcman is a glorious beacon of lighthcmcman is a glorious beacon of lighthcmcman is a glorious beacon of lighthcmcman is a glorious beacon of lighthcmcman is a glorious beacon of lighthcmcman is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Want a good Architec in the Subic Bay Area

Gee thanks Gazza I didn't think of that one the thing is I need some one to recommend one first before I can check him out

Tony