visas

Old Aug 15th 2012, 6:34 pm
Forum Regular

blackbear1137 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile visas

i have seen mentiond retirement visas m im 57 do i qualify ,what do you need to qualify for it ..how much ..anyone help me please ..
Old Aug 16th 2012, 12:48 am
Forum Regular

desert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nice
Default Re: visas

Here, Let me Google that for you!!

http://www.pra.gov.ph/
Old Aug 16th 2012, 5:10 am
Forum Regular

seen the bit about retirement visa the $50,000 in the bank. but how long dose that have to stay there?
Old Aug 16th 2012, 7:40 am
BE Enthusiast

tropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond repute

After six months, you can use it to buy a condominium or a car, that is it must be a tangible asset.
I believe however that your age would allow you the $35,000 option.
Old Aug 16th 2012, 2:21 pm
Forum Regular

piero is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi it has changed a few times before used to be $50 000 but when i joined was $10 000 with pension of $800 or more or $20 000 without and now it has changed again but you don't need to put $50 000 , its 10 or 20 . The fee is $1400 and now you pay $360 a year. Before to convert to condo , golf club shares what ever had to be approved, but never a car. If you read more into it and think its right for you then i can tell you how i did it and how easy it was
Old Aug 16th 2012, 4:29 pm
Forum Regular

well for me its 57 years old no pensiom yet $20,000 option and yes im going to do it im not coming back to uk ,property is an asset thats good so it seems easy enough ,how about the air ticket back ?? can that be 6 myhs >> or dose it have to be less ?? its just for thier peace of mind ill never use it dose it matter??
Old Aug 18th 2012, 1:33 pm
Forum Regular

OK its normally better to buy a return as a single is near to the same price. if you get the srrv you never have to leave, never report first few months of the year to immigration no acr card as you have your own srrv card as well as the visa in your passport oh i did mine at 57 and had it almost 2 years now and it is easy but there are a few things you need to do in the right order. just be sure its what you want. oh yes the deposit stays in the bank as long as you want to keep the visa and the interest rate is very poor
Old Aug 18th 2012, 1:36 pm
Forum Regular

being realy nosy heheh how much was yours ?
Old Aug 18th 2012, 1:40 pm
Forum Regular

well the fee was $1400 same as today i think
Old Aug 18th 2012, 1:55 pm
Forum Regular

$1400 or $14,000
Old Aug 18th 2012, 2:01 pm
Forum Regular

and im positive its what i want im on the plane on the 4th sept
or maybe sooner !
Old Aug 18th 2012, 2:07 pm
Forum Regular

well good luck you take care. i will say that if you plan to marry the maybe just extend your tourist visa and when married go for the 13a visa, yes it takes longer and red tape but cheaper and again you never have to leave
Old Aug 18th 2012, 10:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

tropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond repute

You will find more information here:

http://www.pra.gov.ph/main/srrv_program?page=1

http://www.philembassy.no/consular-s...rees-visa-srrv

I am sure that this information is known to you Blackbear, but there will be others reading that are contemplating the move. The rules are constantly changing, to better attract the client base.
Old Aug 19th 2012, 12:41 am
Forum Regular

carry on tropic my friend .all i can say is if your thinking about it .........................do it ! buy a return for say 6 mths and go its paradice the people on the most are good ,manila stinks,of im not sure what but thats also mixed in with cooking on charcole all over the place i love it and im going ill take the typhoons. floods ,power brown outs .the beggers little kids coming uo to you tugging on your oants asking for handouts. the white sand beaches, palm trees ,mangoes growing on trees in the street!!! the fresh fish on the bbq for bfast im prepared for discomforts > i used to work in the circus livig on a trailer so im ok with that.most of all im looking most to being with my aana .
Old Aug 19th 2012, 3:01 am
BE Enthusiast

I have lived here continously for just on ten years. Prior to that I had a one year stay, during which time this house was built. I returned to UK as my elderly mother was ailing, and sadly passed away within six weeks of my return. I was back here eight months later.
I for one have never looked back. My Filipina wife lived in England with me for six years. We have been happily married for more than seventeen years. I get on well with my MIL and my large extended family. I can keep in contact with my younger sister via e-mail on a daily basis. It certainly beats letter writing and the two week delay in the post. My sister's eldest son has visited here.
I can truthfully say that the years with my wife, have been the happiest of my life.
To me this is Paradise, my spot in Eden.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.