visas

Old Mar 30th 2013, 1:07 am
Just Joined

LondonorManila is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: visas

Thanks 'Diy', just read the article in the link you posted and all follow on comments... very interesting and some cause for caution or concern. Though not sure I should post further comment or questions on this thread as the heading is Visas, and what I'm getting more into here is pros and cons, what to look out for and consider before buying a condo unit or not.
Old Mar 30th 2013, 7:23 am
diy
Just Joined

diy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by LondonorManila
Thanks 'Diy', just read the article in the link you posted and all follow on comments... very interesting and some cause for caution or concern. Though not sure I should post further comment or questions on this thread as the heading is Visas, and what I'm getting more into here is pros and cons, what to look out for and consider before buying a condo unit or not.
visa, check with embassy in london , go down and talk to them, most things are done here with fixers, are fake or scams, always go to the proper government office dont trust anybody.
Old Apr 4th 2013, 1:23 am
Just Joined

Ekonomizta is an unknown quantity at this point

get a 13Quota Visa instead of SRRV if you have $50,000.00 in the bank. Just a Certificate of Inward Remittance and you can withdraw that money you dont need to locked it up
Old Apr 4th 2013, 7:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Gazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ekonomizta
get a 13Quota Visa instead of SRRV if you have $50,000.00 in the bank. Just a Certificate of Inward Remittance and you can withdraw that money you dont need to locked it up
What 13 quota visa are you taking about 13a 13g ? what's the $50,000 got to do with it?
Old Apr 5th 2013, 10:31 pm
Just Joined

LondonorManila is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the advice about visas. If and when the time comes I will go through the Embassy regarding a visa to live in Manila or elsewhere in Philippines.
Old Apr 6th 2013, 8:27 am
Forum Regular

googly is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by diy
visa, check with embassy in london , go down and talk to them, most things are done here with fixers, are fake or scams, always go to the proper government office dont trust anybody.
Don't trust anybody

Most things in the Philippines are not done by fixers. Tell me one thing that a foreigner needs to use a fixer for that they cant do by themselves???????
Old Apr 23rd 2013, 2:53 pm
Forum Regular

piero is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok Googly i will try again as i just got timed out. You are of course correct the days of the fixers are going when i got my licence there were signs up to avoid fixers. Anything you need to do in The Philippines you can do your self, ok with a wife its easier or girlfriend,. Red tape this country is full of it But they will help you. 50 000 where did that come from, more bull shit. If you are married go for the 13a visa, if not look at extending your tourist visa and when you are sure you want to live here without a wife go look SRRV. and if just a first trip you can stay 21 days no visa needed or go to the consulate in London and get a 59 day and even a multiple entry. how easy is that
Old Apr 23rd 2013, 3:33 pm
Forum Regular

piero is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by LondonorManila
Thanks for the advice about visas. If and when the time comes I will go through the Embassy regarding a visa to live in Manila or elsewhere in Philippines.
Wow thats nice we await you when you want to buy a condo or what ever its called, how much are they i need a condo in Manila