Subic Bay Area

Old May 13th 2013, 1:26 pm
been here b4

hcmcman is a glorious beacon of lighthcmcman is a glorious beacon of lighthcmcman is a glorious beacon of lighthcmcman is a glorious beacon of lighthcmcman is a glorious beacon of lighthcmcman is a glorious beacon of lighthcmcman is a glorious beacon of lighthcmcman is a glorious beacon of lighthcmcman is a glorious beacon of lighthcmcman is a glorious beacon of lighthcmcman is a glorious beacon of light
Default Subic Bay Area

Hi all
Just returned from a trip to the subic Bay Area and surrounding towns, very impressed and I think at last we have found the place to settle down. Looking at buying land there with a view to building a home over the next 2-3 years.
Can any one help out with info or contacts? Will need a good contractor or building crew? Also a contact in the DENR ?
What's the expat community like there? Do you guys get together ?

Looking forward to your replies and making new friends

Tony
Old May 18th 2013, 4:31 pm
Forum Regular

piero is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Subic Bay Area

Sorry i cant help with your questions, but i do remember 1 sub division having all sorts of problems and as i may have the name wrong i will only say Casablanca or tangier . If you want to buy and build there and you don't get any better answers then the only way for your piece of mind is to spend more time there as i be live there are many expats living around the whole area , but yes my 1 trip there looked a nice place