SRRV Retirement Visa's

Old May 29th 2017, 4:20 pm
Just Joined

Derek.C is an unknown quantity at this point
Default SRRV Retirement Visa's

I am Emigrating to the Philippines later this year.
I am 58 and born in the UK.
As yet I have not drawn either of my pensions.
So can I still apply for an SRRV Visa?

I intend on getting Married to a Filipino who I have known for over 4 Years, and we want to get ourselves a house.

I know about Visitors Visa but is this the way to go, until I can apply for a Married Visa when we are Married.

All help would be much appreciated.
Old May 29th 2017, 5:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: SRRV Retirement Visa's

I believe you need to show an annual income above a certain level as part of the qualification.
Old May 29th 2017, 5:52 pm
Just Joined

Derek.C is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you, But as I will not be working, I will not be able to do that, But I will have sold my house, and then in say 7 Years my pensions will kick in.
Old May 30th 2017, 12:19 am
BE Enthusiast

mikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond repute

You should check out the embassy website,all the relevant required are there. You do not require a income. If you aren't drawing your pension you have to lodge US$ 20,000 into a nominated account, which can only be used for purchase of a condo etc.

The cost of applying is expensive. Forgot how much but think about £1000.00 Best check out the site.
Old May 30th 2017, 12:59 am
BE Forum Addict

quiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gazza-d
I believe you need to show an annual income above a certain level as part of the qualification.
for the SRRV WITH Pension, the deposit is $10,000 , for the SRRV WITHOUT Pension it is $20,000. No mention of income requirement for SRRV Classic WITHOUT Pension! http://www.pra.gov.ph/As_in_detailed...n_090613_2.pdf
I'd suggest going to PRA: Philippine Retirement Authority and send them an email asking the question. They are usually very helpful.
If it helps, I will be going to the PRA here in Cebu in the next couple of weeks to renew our SRRV and I could ask for you if you want.