SRRV dependent privilege

Old Jan 21st 2024, 5:56 pm
Just Joined

JONNSOO is an unknown quantity at this point
Default SRRV dependent privilege

Evening all,
quick question if you would be so kind as to help with the answer. We have started planning our move and will be using the wife's age to get the SRRV. This would then make me her dependent as I am 5 years younger and cant get it myself. Would I then get the same privilege as her I.e. would I be able to work? I would probably intend to do online but want to make sure I would be able to and not fall foul of the no working rules.
Thanks all!
Old Jan 21st 2024, 11:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

quiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: SRRV dependent privilege

Originally Posted by JONNSOO
Evening all,
quick question if you would be so kind as to help with the answer. We have started planning our move and will be using the wife's age to get the SRRV. This would then make me her dependent as I am 5 years younger and cant get it myself. Would I then get the same privilege as her I.e. would I be able to work? I would probably intend to do online but want to make sure I would be able to and not fall foul of the no working rules.
Thanks all!
The easiest way would be to ask the PRA directly. I believe you will be exempt from needing an alien certificate of employment as my wifes SRRV , as my dependent has exactly the same wording as mine but neither do not mention employment on the actual visas. Here's the link to the PRA site contact us button. https://pra.gov.ph/contact/
Hope this is of use to you.
Old Jan 23rd 2024, 7:11 pm
Just Joined

JONNSOO is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: SRRV dependent privilege

Thanks for that, I'm waiting for a response back from them