Soon to take the plunge

Old Sep 26th 2019, 7:39 am
Forum Regular

Charl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Soon to take the plunge

Pathetic...….I mean really

I am sorry I have no sympathy an Old dude going after a much younger girl of course she is after what she can get from you it is most definitely not your looks or charm. Bet you can't get a young British/American or similar type girl.
Old Sep 26th 2019, 7:50 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Charl01
Bet you can't get a young British/American or similar type girl.
That takes serious money!
Old Sep 26th 2019, 7:52 am
Forum Regular

Charl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond repute

Thing is you are treating these girls as commodities so you have to pay LOL

Get a real life and a find a girl the old fashioned way

I think there should be a name for this "Horny Old Man syndrome"
Old Sep 26th 2019, 8:46 am
Forum Regular

Crystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=Charl01;12740321]Thing is you are treating these girls as commodities so you have to pay LOL

I think there should be a name for this "Horny Old Man syndrome"[/QUOTE
just for the record, I was 41 when I met my wife online and she was 30 so not exactly a horny old man after a girl half his age as you so eloquently put it. I was looking for love an a life time companion nothing else. She is and will always be the only Asian female I've been intimate with.
Old Sep 26th 2019, 9:09 am
BE Forum Addict

Thairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Crystal Dale;12740343]
Thing is you are treating these girls as commodities so you have to pay LOL

I think there should be a name for this "Horny Old Man syndrome"[/QUOTE
just for the record, I was 41 when I met my wife online and she was 30 so not exactly a horny old man after a girl half his age as you so eloquently put it. I was looking for love an a life time companion nothing else. She is and will always be the only Asian female I've been intimate with.
In Asian society at 41 you are old. At 30 she is past her prime and no Asian guy will marry her. Therefore, she goes online. But why did you I wonder?
I have seen a fair no. of relationships in my circles breaking up because he opted for a younger model.
Some got back together after a while, some didn't even after the new model had walked out when she found even greener pastures than she had before.
From what I have observed in 16 years in Thailand, relationships work out if both are on a similar educational and career level.
Good luck with whoever you will meet wherever.

Old Sep 26th 2019, 12:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

She is and will always be the only Asian female I've been intimate with.
That’s the problem. I’ve gone through half of the phone book.
Old Sep 26th 2019, 12:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond repute

I think there should be a name for this "Horny Old Man syndrome"
There is, MMMM matanda mayaman madaling mamatay
Old Sep 26th 2019, 12:27 pm
Forum Regular

Talking Re: Soon to take the plunge

Originally Posted by Millhouse

That’s the problem. I’ve gone through half of the phone book.
At least you didn't loose half your pension and cried for weeks...………:-)
Old Sep 27th 2019, 2:42 pm
Forum Regular

Crystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=Thairetired2016;12740353]
Originally Posted by Crystal Dale

In Asian society at 41 you are old. At 30 she is past her prime and no Asian guy will marry her. Therefore, she goes online. But why did you I wonder?
I have seen a fair no. of relationships in my circles breaking up because he opted for a younger model.
Some got back together after a while, some didn't even after the new model had walked out when she found even greener pastures than she had before.
From what I have observed in 16 years in Thailand, relationships work out if both are on a similar educational and career level.
Good luck with whoever you will meet wherever.
I went online to find a partner and came across the free chat site where I met my wife. We somehow clicked and when she told me her mother was living and working here in Uk I decided to pursue a possible relationship and she seemed keen. What did I have to lose?
Old Sep 27th 2019, 2:46 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Expatrick
That takes serious money!
I've never had a relationship with a British female, just girlfriends in my teens. I'm shy etc.
BTW if anyone is thinking I'm grossly overweight, ugly or whatever else for that to be the case then I'm not.
Old Sep 27th 2019, 2:54 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond repute

I've never had a relationship with a British female
Lucky escape then!

Try the Continentals!
Old Sep 27th 2019, 2:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond repute

I've never had a relationship with a British female, just girlfriends in my teens. I'm shy etc.
BTW if anyone is thinking I'm grossly overweight, ugly or whatever else for that to be the case then I'm not.
Why are you so insecure? Asian girls will exploit this.
Old Sep 27th 2019, 2:56 pm
Forum Regular

To change the subject completely, my wife's sister got married in PH this June to a soldier in the PH army. She's a nurse here in Uk. Apparently, they have to wait 6 mths for a marriage certificate (according to my wife) then her plan is to apply for a spouse visa even though she's not yet a British citizen, and to also get some of his family members here.
The nurse has been here between 3-4 years and doesn't plan to move back to PH unless I suppose she can't ever get him over here.
When I got married in 2011 I was in PH just 3 weeks for the whole process and was given a certified copy of the marriage certificate before flying home but it seems things are different know?
Old Sep 27th 2019, 4:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Crystal Dale;12740967]
Originally Posted by Thairetired2016
I went online to find a partner and came across the free chat site where I met my wife. We somehow clicked and when she told me her mother was living and working here in Uk I decided to pursue a possible relationship and she seemed keen. What did I have to lose?
About 60 grand
Old Sep 27th 2019, 4:16 pm

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute

To change the subject completely, my wife's sister got married in PH this June to a soldier in the PH army. She's a nurse here in Uk. Apparently, they have to wait 6 mths for a marriage certificate (according to my wife) then her plan is to apply for a spouse visa even though she's not yet a British citizen, and to also get some of his family members here.
The nurse has been here between 3-4 years and doesn't plan to move back to PH unless I suppose she can't ever get him over here.
When I got married in 2011 I was in PH just 3 weeks for the whole process and was given a certified copy of the marriage certificate before flying home but it seems things are different know?
Think she may struggle with that spouse visa , although if she has ILR, maybe she can. I'm not sure.

Family members, she should take a good long look at the rules there. Methinks no chance.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.