Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > Philippines
Reload this Page >

Sending Credit Card from UK to Cebu

Sending Credit Card from UK to Cebu

Old Nov 15th 2023, 11:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

quiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sending Credit Card from UK to Cebu

I need to get my UK friend to send a new credit card to me via DHL.
Last time this happened, a couple of years ago she declared it as replacement bank card and it got stuck in customs here for days being opened and checked before being released to DHL.

Question is: When you send bank cards from UK to here, what do you put on the declaration of contents?
I asked DHL here but gave up after the fourth time of being asked for my account number and AWB number and this was with online chat to agent!
Any help appreciated.
Old Nov 16th 2023, 1:14 am
Forum Regular

freebie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sending Credit Card from UK to Cebu

My HSBC banks in UK and HK send me my credit cards via DHL and Ive never had an issue with not receiving them. I cant recall what they put as contents as its generally in an envelope so maybe its " documents".
Old Nov 16th 2023, 2:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Gazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sending Credit Card from UK to Cebu

Originally Posted by freebie
My HSBC banks in UK and HK send me my credit cards via DHL and Ive never had an issue with not receiving them. I cant recall what they put as contents as its generally in an envelope so maybe its " documents".
I've also had my cards sent direct by HSBC. They just arrived after a few days. Getting a relative to send them is never going to be as easy.