in the philippines

Old Oct 18th 2012, 1:23 am
Forum Regular

desert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nice
Default Re: in the philippines

Originally Posted by blackbear1137
no still here in bulacan aerea, dont worry about me ,its all legal .i have freinds in the police who have helped and an enginer on the baringay, and im friends with the presedant of our local baringay,were the first here too own the house and lot!!! its all signed by the presedent as well . yes is been quick ,but as i said anna has had this planned ,were just carrying out our plans .
It should all have been approved by the DENR and should be confirmed with the local assessor to ensure the lot can actually be sold. This will ensure there are no encumberances or loans against the land.The PNP can not help with buying or selling of land. I hope your attorney has studied the deeds fully and made sure all is kosher?
Old Oct 18th 2012, 1:25 am
Forum Regular

desert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nice

ITS BETTER TO HAVE A LITTLE OF A LOT THAN A LOT OF NOTHING...CHEEP HOUSES AND LOTS OF THEM ,CHEEP RENT SO LOCALS CAN AFFORD IT ,IM HAVING ONE HOUSE RENOVATIED NOW ,WHEN WE MOVE OUT OF IT JUST AROUND XMAS TIME ,WE HAVE SOMEONE READY TO MOVE IN ,THEY HAVE SEEN WHATS BEING DONE ,LOVE IT AND WANT IT.
You will probably have to rent to locals as not a great expat presence in your area. Good luck with getting the rent!!
Old Oct 18th 2012, 1:58 am
Forum Regular

blackbear1137 is an unknown quantity at this point

thats why its cheep ,and the tennant has ,,,,, a forigner bf .
Old Oct 18th 2012, 2:04 am
Forum Regular

seen some yanks here ,all fat and loud ,keep away from them ,like it as i have it now no forginers , family, neighbours ,woke up today ,had seven for breakfast !!!!! all welcome, were never alone ,unless they get the idea we want to be together ,hehe.in uk id be lucky to see anyone excepet for work ..love it here
Old Oct 18th 2012, 6:49 am
Forum Regular

googly is an unknown quantity at this point

Didn't realize you had been planning everything before you came. Thought 6 weeks was a bit quick!
Little tip don't become to friendly with the police as they might ask you for a favor one day and the next!
Old Oct 20th 2012, 1:40 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by googly
Didn't realize you had been planning everything before you came. Thought 6 weeks was a bit quick!
Little tip don't become to friendly with the police as they might ask you for a favor one day and the next!
And every day after that!!
Old Oct 20th 2012, 5:59 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by desert-rat
And every day after that!!
Old Oct 20th 2012, 3:47 pm
Forum Regular

piero is an unknown quantity at this point

thats why its cheep ,and the tennant has ,,,,, a forigner bf .
well until the boyfriend finds out she also has a Filipino boyfriend
Old Oct 21st 2012, 1:33 am
Forum Regular

Piero,
Why do you seem to see the negative in everything? Im not going to say it wont happen but it might not. Ive been with my wife for nearly 20 years and i trust her 100%.
Old Oct 22nd 2012, 2:25 am
Forum Regular

she has a bf in uk .canada, about 4 filipino ones ,and i think a few more .when we all go out she flirts with every man she can ,we get discounts some times with her with us on trikes ???? she looks like victoria becam only a little bit fatter not much though. a real supermodel!!!!! so you can see why...
Old Oct 22nd 2012, 2:37 am
Forum Regular

the only real problem we have is getting the power and water made so we can use it , and one of our houses had some problem with the bill from the last tennant ,but all ok now ,we tracked her down and set my puppy on her ???????hehe no she paid up no trouble ...were getting the water sorted out for the one we move into next week as i type this anna is at the barangay .she knows her stuff....im very very impresed with her ......and she looks better every day when i awake theres a supermodel in my bed mmm .. im a very very lucky boy ,we have to start to think abut making a buisness soon ,we have a few ideas about that .....
Old Oct 24th 2012, 1:24 pm
Forum Regular

piero is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by googly
Piero,
Why do you seem to see the negative in everything? Im not going to say it wont happen but it might not. Ive been with my wife for nearly 20 years and i trust her 100%.
then bless you and i hope your always happy. but this guy was going to transfer all his money to his girlfriends account,,,,,,,,, read back or other posts and now he trusts the family 100% and how long has he known them........i wish him well each post but i do know a little about this country............sorry maybe another time i can say more but i would never trust a pilippino male as far as i could throw him.......... and yes i,m still here with my woman who i love but my eyes are open.........thats enough for now
Old Nov 9th 2012, 7:20 am
Forum Regular

update.......................
we now have a jeepny,it comes with a line, a route it works .it has to obey coding for manila so not working every day but we get 650 php per day it works.we have our house done now ,its realy good ,and were getting one of the other ones renovated for renting out ,only down side, ive had a cold for 3 weeks!!!!!!! lost a lot of weight ,annas pleased ,heheheh went to imigration ,gave me an ACR card never asked for it but sooo happy to get it can get the driving licence now...alls well ............................
Old Nov 9th 2012, 9:51 am
BE Enthusiast

tropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond repute

Good to read your news BB, the trouble with jeepneys is that they take a fair bashing. You should have no problem with the driving licence at all. The renewal in three years will be a lot easier.
Old Nov 9th 2012, 10:05 am
Just Joined

Outrigger_Ian is just really niceOutrigger_Ian is just really niceOutrigger_Ian is just really niceOutrigger_Ian is just really niceOutrigger_Ian is just really niceOutrigger_Ian is just really niceOutrigger_Ian is just really niceOutrigger_Ian is just really nice

Regarding the boundary for your jeepney, of course much depends on size of vehicle and the route, but 650P seems a bit low. This said please bear in mind (as I am sure you have) that some of this will need to be set aside for weekly maintanence (carried out on coding day) and unscheduled maintanence as and when more serious repairs are necessary. I have 3 of them, and to this day, I am still unconvinced they were the best investment made. By the way regarding boundary, ours is 1500/day hence my comment re 650. Anyway hope it goes well for you.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.