Philippine Peso to Pound

Old Sep 14th 2017, 3:09 am
BE Forum Addict

Stokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Philippine Peso to Pound

Originally Posted by Bazza070958
Lumped on thanks .... When I arrived last Aug it was 61 then went to 58 just as I was purchasing all my big items grrrrrr .... I was gonna take advantage of the 67.2 this morning so glad I waited. By the way was it you in a post that recommended "Welsh Deli" ...if it was I cant thank you enough
I will take credit for advising the GBP/P rate, but can't not take it for any info on the Welsh Deli.
Old Sep 14th 2017, 6:39 am
BE Forum Addict

quiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond repute

Think it was me Bazza re Welsh Deli. I've been singing the praises of their sausages etc for a while. I'm down to my last tray of chipolatas so must get order in. Luckily I've found a nice lady in Lapu-Lapu who now does back bacon and not only is it as nice as Roys, it's 130p a kilo cheaper! Means I can justify ordering even more sausages................
Old Sep 14th 2017, 11:54 am
BE Forum Addict

mikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond repute

Over 68p and pay day is the 20th, a celebratory 69
Old Sep 14th 2017, 12:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Stokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikemike
Over 68p and pay day is the 20th, a celebratory 69
I assume the celebratory 69 is the expected GBP/P exchange rate and not the position.
Old Sep 14th 2017, 12:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond repute

We are going to the State on the 28th, just hope it holds up till then as can't change any money at the moment. The pounds risen on the back of the Bank of England saying interest rate are likely to rise in the coming months.
Old Sep 14th 2017, 2:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

mikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stokkevn
I assume the celebratory 69 is the expected GBP/P exchange rate and not the position.
Old Sep 15th 2017, 2:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

I think my enthusiasm for the GBP/Ph rate hitting 67.9 may have been a bit premature. Today it has just touched 70, briefly. At this rate it could return to the halcyon days of 106 to the pound. Well we can all dream, can't we.
Old Sep 15th 2017, 2:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stokkevn
I think my enthusiasm for the GBP/Ph rate hitting 67.9 may have been a bit premature. Today it has just touched 70, briefly. At this rate it could return to the halcyon days of 106 to the pound. Well we can all dream, can't we.
It's just teasing me as the £/$ is 1.35 and will fall off a cliff around the 26th two days before I go on holiday.
Old Sep 19th 2017, 1:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Raffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond repute

PhP/Pound rate back at the 69! Hopes of it getting well above it's pre Brexit referendum level just dampened by the Governor of the Bank of England's most recent statement that interest rate rises will be "gradual" and "limited". But if UK inflation shows signs of rising more than expected that could all change.

Not been a fan of Mark Carney, ever since his "gloom and doom" forecast pre Brexit referendum, and a week or so ago his teasing statement on UK interest rates was not a good one for his future credibility.

On the negative side there is the continual uncertainty over the Brexit negotiations and whether Mrs May is fully in control of the UK approach.

All may be saved by PhP weakness. Despite the current high economic growth,the markets are looking at future current account deficits widening due to the infrastructure boost, likely rises in inflation affecting the poor, the slow resolution of the Marawi conflict and a fractious political situation, despite there being a government "super majority".

I think that us Brits here will mostly gain from what I think will be a modest Pound rise, unless we spend too much of our pensions on gas, imported product etc.
Old Jan 16th 2018, 11:11 am
BE Forum Addict

and back to 69 again

thoughts are there may be enough steam in this rise to take it to 75pesos before year end,
Old Jan 16th 2018, 11:55 am
BE Forum Addict

and back to 69 again

thoughts are there may be enough steam in this rise to take it to 75pesos before year end,
There was a Filipino currency investment guy on ANC the other day who recons the dollar/P rate was going to go up to 53>54 by mid year. So if the GBP follows that trend we could be looking at 74.5. OK can always dream, still remember 109 Peso to the pound.
Old Jan 19th 2018, 4:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Seems to have found a new base above 70
Old Jan 19th 2018, 11:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Seems to have found a new base above 70
If you are quick with BPI you will get 70.7 GBP>Ph
Old Jan 22nd 2018, 10:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

71+ and still going up, roll on 75
Old Jan 23rd 2018, 12:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Bealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond repute

Another good sign is that the GBP has strengthened against the almighty USD. Latest rate is USD 1.40/GBP. All bodes well for this year, and about time too.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.