Moving to the phillpines.

Old Jun 25th 2018, 8:16 pm
Forum Regular

liam_neeson is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Moving to the phillpines.

Originally Posted by mikemike
No Idea i was not present so please do spell it out. names, date, location etc
this thread. There is likely a scroll button on your mouse. Or the up arrow or Home button will work.
Old Jun 25th 2018, 8:18 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mikemike
No Idea i was not present so please do spell it out. names, date, location etc
And you were present.
Old Jun 26th 2018, 1:23 am
BE Forum Addict

mikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond repute

No but having seen your claimed reasons for being here i will not comment further on any post you make
Old Jun 26th 2018, 1:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Bealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond repute

I seem to remember on a earlier post (not necessarily on this thread) that liam_neeson is not currently residing in the Philippines.

I still maintain he is a troll and people continue to rise to his bait.
Old Jun 27th 2018, 9:52 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Bealinehx
I seem to remember on a earlier post (not necessarily on this thread) that liam_neeson is not currently residing in the Philippines.

I still maintain he is a troll and people continue to rise to his bait.
I am the only serious person on this damned forum and I am the troll? Have you read the comments on here from the other users??? What is wrong with you? Just another troll you are. And, like the rest of you, you are reported. <snip>

Last edited by christmasoompa; Jun 27th 2018 at 9:56 pm. Reason: Abuse removed
Old Jun 27th 2018, 9:57 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Time to take a big breath and count to 10.

The mods are well aware that various people think Liam_neeson is a troll. If we determine that he or anyone else is trolling we will take the appropriate action. In the meantime...please stop name calling.

Ta very muchly.