Originally Posted by mikemike
12,000 for what?
What do you think?
Old Jun 21st 2018, 3:41 pm
Forum Regular

liam_neeson is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Moving to the phillpines.

Originally Posted by Bealinehx
Yes, 12,000 for what? Surprise surprise the troll has gone quiet.

Not sure that this trolling Liam Neeson character is British as his syntax in a lot of posts include a lot N American jargon. Could he possibly be an expat Pinoy??
Salary? Administration? Power bill? Is there any nation in the world that is free? Did you get a waiver as well? And you are reported.
Old Jun 21st 2018, 3:54 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bealinehx
Yes, 12,000 for what? Surprise surprise the troll has gone quiet.

Not sure that this trolling Liam Neeson character is British as his syntax in a lot of posts include a lot N American jargon. Could he possibly be an expat Pinoy??
He's clearly not British, but although we're called British Expats, all nationalities are welcome to post here.

Let's all lay off the troll assumptions and give him the benefit of the doubt eh?
Old Jun 21st 2018, 7:47 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
He's clearly not British, but although we're called British Expats, all nationalities are welcome to post here.

Let's all lay off the troll assumptions and give him the benefit of the doubt eh?
For those that claim they got a fee waiver simply for having a foreign baptism, I posted the fees. They still insist there are no fees. If these people think the BI is wrong about their own laws, I am not sure why I am even being questioned at all. The list of documentary requirements does not even mention anything about a foreign baptism or anything of the sort. And I am Irish. Not that it should matter. I have no clue when internet accent I may be speaking in, as I have been using Philippine English for so many years, when not speaking native languages. I just do not get how the people here think they know more about BI law than... the BI. Now if people legitimately got a fee waiver for 12,000, that would be good to know! We should all bring our baptismals and what not! Does anyone have a link to a site that says a fee waiver may be obtained for such documents?
Old Jun 21st 2018, 9:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond repute

I still don't understand what the 12000 is for, is it the fee for a 13a and if so what has it got to do with getting married in the Philippines, apart from you need to marry before you can get one.
Old Jun 21st 2018, 10:22 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Gazza-d
I still don't understand what the 12000 is for, is it the fee for a 13a and if so what has it got to do with getting married in the Philippines, apart from you need to marry before you can get one.
Are there other spouse visas we can apply for? I don't think so. Indians and so on get CRTVs only. But we transfer our CRTV to ICR after a year. I never said anything about marriage. But yes, you need to be married to get a spouse visa and residency. That is why it is called "spouse visa". Spouse is the person you are married to.
Old Jun 21st 2018, 11:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Moving to the phillpines.

Originally Posted by liam_neeson
Are there other spouse visas we can apply for? I don't think so. Indians and so on get CRTVs only. But we transfer our CRTV to ICR after a year. I never said anything about marriage. But yes, you need to be married to get a spouse visa and residency. That is why it is called "spouse visa". Spouse is the person you are married to.

Thank you for the explanation
Old Jun 22nd 2018, 6:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Gazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by liam_neeson
You still haven't told us what the 12000 is for.
Old Jun 22nd 2018, 7:19 am
Forum Regular

kompani101 is an unknown quantity at this point

13a VISA - RESIDENCE VISA - PROBATIONARY
(Guide Only - Check With Local BI Office)
  • 2 x Copies of application form.
  • 1 x Copy of General Instructions.
  • BI Clearance not required - Check with BI Office.
  • 4 x Legal Folders (8.5" x 14" paper size)
  • 2 x Photos 2cm x 2cm.
  • 1 x Petition letter.
  • 1 x NBI Clearance Certificate.
  • 1 x Filipino Wife's Birth Certificate NSO original.
  • 1 x Marriage Certificate NSO original.
  • 1 x Photocopy of your UK Passport bio page and copy of page with first Philippines arrival stamp.
  • Cost just over P11,000.
Old Jun 22nd 2018, 12:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

mikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting, mine cost nearer 18000 but that was to cover temporary one year and completion costs
Old Jun 24th 2018, 7:15 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Gazza-d
You still haven't told us what the 12000 is for.
How should I know what they do with it? I already gave you a guess. What do you think?

Also, did you read the links? Or do you want me to explain how Meralco and Maynilad works?

Last edited by liam_neeson; Jun 24th 2018 at 7:18 pm.
Old Jun 25th 2018, 4:24 am
BE Forum Addict

mikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond repute

''Or do you want me to explain how Meralco and Maynilad works?''

yes

'' I already gave you a guess. What do you think?''

No Idea i was not present so please do spell it out. names, date, location etc
Old Jun 25th 2018, 7:51 am
BE Forum Addict

And the OP was asking what he needed to bring to the Philippines, nowhere did he ask about a 13a visa. The initial entry waiver is free, not 12000.
Old Jun 25th 2018, 2:12 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mikemike
''Or do you want me to explain how Meralco and Maynilad works?''

yes

'' I already gave you a guess. What do you think?''

You have to pay. Just like anywhere else in the world. That payment has to come from somewhere.

For the rest, scroll up.
Old Jun 25th 2018, 2:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.