Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > Philippines
Reload this Page >

moving to the philippines "2"

moving to the philippines "2"

Old Feb 24th 2013, 3:39 pm
Forum Regular

desert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nice
Default Re: moving to the philippines "2"

Nice edit by the way sprout!!!
Old Feb 24th 2013, 3:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

brussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by desert-rat
How about those working overseas or who have successfully migrated to many countries? No good either?
The honest answer is I only knew 2 in Europe. I am in Philippines. 1 was bunny boiler who smashed down my mate's house door, and my ex gf who seemed to have depression, even before i met her. I am writing about the filipinas and thai women who live in Asia and who live in their indigenous culture. You seem to be talking about ex filipinas living in other countries. Not relevant to this thread.

I guess that in general Filipinos will take their happiness and corruption with them wherever they go. What do YOU think ?

But it is interesting to post about Filipinas and Thai women, that is why many of us are here. There are always the few gullible men that will always say things like "SHE gave ME a loan of 1000 pesos when i first arrived, she worked hard etc etc", it makes me laugh, the filipinas are just manipulating them.

Last edited by brussels_sprout; Feb 24th 2013 at 3:51 pm.
Old Feb 24th 2013, 3:53 pm
Forum Regular

desert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nice

Originally Posted by brussels_sprout
The honest answer is I do not know of any overseas. I am in Philippines.
I guess that Filipinos will take their happiness and corruption with them wherever they go. What do YOU think ?

But it is interesting to post about Filipinas and Thai women, that is why many of us are here. There are always the few gullible men that will always say things like "SHE gave ME a loan of 1000 pesos when i first arrived, she worked hard etc etc", it makes me laugh, the filipinas are just manipulating them.
You don't know of any overseas? Not heard of OFW's? I think very few members make posts about Filipinas or Thai women. Most appear to be very happy with their partners.
Where do you hang around in the Philippines? Obviously care should be taken with bar girls in every country in the world.
I have worked with many Filipinos in many countries and find on the whole they are very honest, hard working, polite and charming. Corruption seems to be a trait of the wealthy in Philippines just as it does in many countries.
Old Feb 24th 2013, 4:03 pm
Forum Regular

Another excellent edit to change things around sprout!! Very well done. Why don't you have the moral fibre to leave your original comments on so that other people can see them!!
Old Feb 24th 2013, 4:05 pm
Forum Regular

I must remember to quote you as I did the last time!!!!
Old Feb 24th 2013, 4:36 pm
Rizlared

kevray is a name known to allkevray is a name known to allkevray is a name known to allkevray is a name known to allkevray is a name known to allkevray is a name known to allkevray is a name known to allkevray is a name known to allkevray is a name known to allkevray is a name known to allkevray is a name known to all

[QUOTE=brussels_sprout;10565619]i have been consistent with my views, that is my personal experiences. It is my personal policy also not to make or respond to, personal attacks/shaming language .

/QUOTE]

Yet you are quite happy to to make a personal attack and verbally abuse the female population of two countries, I guess you got hurt along the way, maybe it is you who should remove the dark glasses and see just how wrong you are.
Besmirching an entire race due to one incident shows a lot more about you as a person than anything you can say against Thai's and Filipinos .
Old Feb 25th 2013, 12:04 am
BE Enthusiast

brussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to behold

It is in the nature of men to "protect" their women and their children, if someone says something negative about them, you want to defend them, this is understandable, but as I said in my previous posts, these women do not love you, you are like their "employer" to them, they probably hate you in reality particularly after a few years, it is just a job to them, looking after YOU. They are NOT looking for a close loving partner, they look for a free ride.

If a Filipina or Thai can ensnare a rich foreigner , they no longer have to go half way round the world and work as a maid, they no longer have to work 12 hours a day in the local store, they no longer have to work hard , they just serve you and give you attention, it is a JOB to them, you are like her employer, a sponsor. So in fact you are defending your employee really. Most employees hate their bosses.

ALL the women you meet in S.E Asia are like this. Many will try to cheat you in the short term, nearly all EXPECT you to pay for everything, then you are a short term ATM, when you have a long relation with them you are a long term ATM.

Not heard of OFW's?
Yes i have heard of OFWs desert-rat, Have you not heard of grammar ?

besmirching - great word !

Last edited by brussels_sprout; Feb 25th 2013 at 2:02 am.
Old Feb 25th 2013, 1:24 am
Forum Regular

googly is an unknown quantity at this point

Brussel Sprout,

You are living in the Philippines???? If so you must have a very strange relationship with your girlfriend.
Nowt as queer as folk!
Old Feb 25th 2013, 2:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by googly
Brussel Sprout,

You are living in the Philippines???? If so you must have a very strange relationship with your girlfriend.
Nowt as queer as folk!
I accept the way Filipinas are and their motives , it is mutually beneficial.
I have said many times, these women will treat you well and care for you AS LONG AS MONEY FLOWS THEIR WAY, but if you think YOU are their main priority in life, you are very very naive indeed for me, like pete in hong kong for example.

WE are number 5 in their priorities after their own kids, the immediate family, their debts to pawn shop, their barkada. They want to take your money and redistribute it to the other 4 with higher priority. However Filipinas are unlikely to physically steal your money like some Thai ladies would.

The problem for most men here is they THINK that they are number 1 priority in her life, but their little filipina is number 1 in their lives. I do not mean to be offensive, i just would like any men reading this to be aware and that women here are not the great shining example of womanhood lacking in the west, they are disingenuous and parasitic, they would bleed you dry and move onto new victim, if you allowed them to.

Last edited by brussels_sprout; Feb 25th 2013 at 3:24 am.
Old Feb 25th 2013, 5:06 am
Forum Regular

I accept the way Filipinas are and their motives , it is mutually beneficial.
I have said many times, these women will treat you well and care for you AS LONG AS MONEY FLOWS THEIR WAY, but if you think YOU are their main priority in life, you are very very naive indeed for me, like pete in hong kong for example.

WE are number 5 in their priorities after their own kids, the immediate family, their debts to pawn shop, their barkada. They want to take your money and redistribute it to the other 4 with higher priority. However Filipinas are unlikely to physically steal your money like some Thai ladies would.

The problem for most men here is they THINK that they are number 1 priority in her life, but their little filipina is number 1 in their lives. I do not mean to be offensive, i just would like any men reading this to be aware and that women here are not the great shining example of womanhood lacking in the west, they are disingenuous and parasitic, they would bleed you dry and move onto new victim, if you allowed them to.
Hilarious!
Old Feb 25th 2013, 7:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by googly
Hilarious!
Try telling your filipina that your money has run out, that will be less hilarious. I already think I know her reaction

Last edited by brussels_sprout; Feb 25th 2013 at 7:31 am.
Old Feb 25th 2013, 8:34 am
Rizlared

kevray is a name known to allkevray is a name known to allkevray is a name known to allkevray is a name known to allkevray is a name known to allkevray is a name known to allkevray is a name known to allkevray is a name known to allkevray is a name known to allkevray is a name known to allkevray is a name known to all

Try telling your filipina that your money has run out, that will be less hilarious. I already think I know her reaction
Maybe you should stop thinking and actually do some genuine research, before castigating every female Filipino, unless you have personally questioned every Filipino/Thai woman, which is somewhat unlikely, all you are doing is verbally abusing people based on your own, very limited and bias experience.

You are not warning anyone, of anything, not already know and which happens in every country in the world, especially to those stupid enough to be lead by such lies, I have yet to find a country anywhere in the world, where there are not women motivated by money.
What you are doing, is making yourself look extremely foolish and dare I say, racist.

Enjoy you life in Phils, though I suspect, it will be short lived and end in tears for you!!
Old Feb 25th 2013, 12:05 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by kevray
Maybe you should stop thinking and actually do some genuine research, before castigating every female Filipino, unless you have personally questioned every Filipino/Thai woman, which is somewhat unlikely, all you are doing is verbally abusing people based on your own, very limited and bias experience.

You are not warning anyone, of anything, not already know and which happens in every country in the world, especially to those stupid enough to be lead by such lies, I have yet to find a country anywhere in the world, where there are not women motivated by money.
What you are doing, is making yourself look extremely foolish and dare I say, racist.

Enjoy you life in Phils, though I suspect, it will be short lived and end in tears for you!!
Well said...
Old Feb 25th 2013, 12:12 pm
Forum Regular

Wow you must know my wife of 20 years very well to know her reaction
You crack me up with your supposed knowledge of filipina's and women in general. Have you ever been married?
Old Feb 25th 2013, 12:43 pm
Forum Regular

It is in the nature of men to "protect" their women and their children, if someone says something negative about them, you want to defend them, this is understandable, but as I said in my previous posts, these women do not love you, you are like their "employer" to them, they probably hate you in reality particularly after a few years, it is just a job to them, looking after YOU. They are NOT looking for a close loving partner, they look for a free ride.

If a Filipina or Thai can ensnare a rich foreigner , they no longer have to go half way round the world and work as a maid, they no longer have to work 12 hours a day in the local store, they no longer have to work hard , they just serve you and give you attention, it is a JOB to them, you are like her employer, a sponsor. So in fact you are defending your employee really. Most employees hate their bosses.

ALL the women you meet in S.E Asia are like this. Many will try to cheat you in the short term, nearly all EXPECT you to pay for everything, then you are a short term ATM, when you have a long relation with them you are a long term ATM.

Yes i have heard of OFWs desert-rat, Have you not heard of grammar ?

besmirching - great word !
Maids? Working in the market? Cutting chickens heads off all day? What about the doctors, nurses, accountants, engineers etc.etc all highly educated and skilled in their professions? You show your limited experience if you think all Asian women can only work in menial jobs unless they meet a rich foreigner to relieve of his money.
Why not meet an educated women with no kids? The ones who have travelled the world?
The last person I met who had such a jaundiced view of Asian women was in New Zealand. This lady's husband had left her for an Asian woman and was enjoing his life. This left her very bitter and twisted. Your not Michelle from Wellington are you?

I have heard of grammar but really only worried about it for my thesis. Please feels free to correct any lapses!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.