Me and My Family

Old May 6th 2018, 5:40 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and My Family

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
rebs;

I believe this is your first contribution to this thread which coincidently is the first puerile comment received. Welcome. I look forward to more constructive comments in the future. If that's possible.
That's a bit unfair. You're posting on a public forum and people are going to respond according to their perceptions - a comment can't be deemed 'puerile' just because you don't agree with it.
Old May 6th 2018, 6:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

spouse of spouse.

I do not agree with a lot of comments here, but accept them for what they are. Opinions. We all have them. But I welcome constructive criticisms and have stated so in the past. Comments such as the one I have referred to is not constructive but a "pot shot". I hope I have clarified my position.
Old May 6th 2018, 6:32 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

spouse of spouse.

I do not agree with a lot of comments here, but accept them for what they are. Opinions. We all have them. But I welcome constructive criticisms and have stated so in the past. Comments such as the one I have referred to is not constructive but a "pot shot". I hope I have clarified my position.
No need to clarify anything with me, you've said what you think, I've said what I think, and the poster of the comment in question's said what they think. Open forums were ever thus
Old May 8th 2018, 4:07 am
Forum Regular

sayang has a reputation beyond reputesayang has a reputation beyond reputesayang has a reputation beyond reputesayang has a reputation beyond reputesayang has a reputation beyond reputesayang has a reputation beyond reputesayang has a reputation beyond reputesayang has a reputation beyond reputesayang has a reputation beyond reputesayang has a reputation beyond reputesayang has a reputation beyond repute

Respect for being so open.

Just FYI - there is evidence that being malnourished when young does impact the brain's decision making to be more short term- i.e. the 'millionaire today' attitude.
Old May 9th 2018, 10:16 pm
Forum Regular

MikeNZ is just really niceMikeNZ is just really niceMikeNZ is just really niceMikeNZ is just really niceMikeNZ is just really niceMikeNZ is just really niceMikeNZ is just really niceMikeNZ is just really nice

Hi, have just caught up with your life after about a year, anyway if you need to get away to consider life and its meaning, We have a place near Dagupan in Luzon where you are most welcome to stay for as long as you like. A long way from your paradise but distance can make the heart grow fonder as they say or give you a new outlook on life.You can walk to the beach, in the gulf so not great and no bars and buggar all to do but might be what you need. My second wife from Angeles (got her pregnant did the right thing) was a money grubber and took off after 8 years. My son lives with me so all is good. My third wife 25 years younger than me works from dawn to dusk every single day, never spends a thing and in the past seven years she has single handedly grown a great business. I am a bit crook so cannot travel to PI anymore but her family who are brilliant will look after you. Don't count on the three years you have been together as a positive omen, we all know guys who have been in relationships for years who have turned up to an empty house or dead. Don't be too casual about what can happen to you in PI not sure about where you are but lived in Angeles ( the den of iniquity I know) saw a number of guys get locked up or dead. Certainly not all caused by wives or girlfriends but life is very cheap in PI and living from day to day the attitude will be better to have a thousand pesos today than wait 6 months for 5000. I don't know what you think but in my world once a bullshitter always a bullshitter and the reasons for the bullshit do not matter. Have a great day. Regards Mike
Old May 9th 2018, 10:21 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

What a lovely offer MikeNZ
I hope you feel better soon.
Old May 10th 2018, 12:13 am
BE Enthusiast

mikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MikeNZ
Hi, have just caught up with your life after about a year, anyway if you need to get away to consider life and its meaning, We have a place near Dagupan in Luzon where you are most welcome to stay for as long as you like. A long way from your paradise but distance can make the heart grow fonder as they say or give you a new outlook on life.You can walk to the beach, in the gulf so not great and no bars and buggar all to do but might be what you need. My second wife from Angeles (got her pregnant did the right thing) was a money grubber and took off after 8 years. My son lives with me so all is good. My third wife 25 years younger than me works from dawn to dusk every single day, never spends a thing and in the past seven years she has single handedly grown a great business. I am a bit crook so cannot travel to PI anymore but her family who are brilliant will look after you. Don't count on the three years you have been together as a positive omen, we all know guys who have been in relationships for years who have turned up to an empty house or dead. Don't be too casual about what can happen to you in PI not sure about where you are but lived in Angeles ( the den of iniquity I know) saw a number of guys get locked up or dead. Certainly not all caused by wives or girlfriends but life is very cheap in PI and living from day to day the attitude will be better to have a thousand pesos today than wait 6 months for 5000. I don't know what you think but in my world once a bullshitter always a bullshitter and the reasons for the bullshit do not matter. Have a great day. Regards Mike
Hi MikeNZ,

You live very close to us, we live in Banaoang, Mangaldan which is 8 klms from Dagupan City. We do most of our shopping in Dagupan and vist the beach’s there , although San Fabian beach is very close.
Next time your in the PI we should meet up.

Mikek1
Old May 10th 2018, 1:05 am
Forum Regular

MikeNZ is just really niceMikeNZ is just really niceMikeNZ is just really niceMikeNZ is just really niceMikeNZ is just really niceMikeNZ is just really niceMikeNZ is just really niceMikeNZ is just really nice

Hi mikek1, yes we spoke about this two years ago but three weeks before we were due to fly over for a month they told me I had two years. Supposed to be dead this Saturday, but life for one of the walking dead is great and retirement brilliant. Been too scared to go to PI because I know if I get crook over there the doctors will finish me off. It seems 11 is feeling set upon by some responses and conclusions about his situation.
I'm sure it is the same with most commenting here that we are simply trying to point out that life with someone who is happy to work alongside you is far healthier, more inspiring and lucrative than living with someone who is perhaps more interested in personal success rather than shared.
In my case life is great, if I were still with my ex, I would have no money and most probably have done away with myself by now. That's the difference. Regards Mike
Old May 10th 2018, 6:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Greetings!

Thanks MikeNZ for your thoughts and kind offer. If the worst came to the worst, I would stay here where I have so many friends and my roots are now firmly set. If however the situation became untenable to stay here, I have a couple of other places similar to here not far down the road.

I mentioned that this month could be interesting because several pawned items are up for redemption. This will be case now for several months. The other day she said she was going to apply for a loan from a micro-financing company for 20k which she needed for her "business". The next day, she directly asked me for a 23k loan. I said no. I explained that I had no budget after forking out for our holiday, her stolen money, dental treatment and birthday present. Cue Pinay Pout. This lasted all day. The next day she asked me to sign her loan application as "husband" authorizing her to take out the loan. No where could I see that I would be liable if she defaulted. I did however note a section for "co-maker" of the loan who would be liable if the applicant defaulted. I left that blank....as you do. I also noted that there was no mention of the sum involved. To be completed by the finance company. As I am into noting, I noted that she stated her daily income was 15k from 3 businesses. In her dreams. I suspect the loan company would think it would be a bit odd for a woman of her means requiring a loan of 20k as she had told me. Unless of course it was about a million to buy her parents a house.

That evening and out of the blue, she asked me if it was ok for her to go back to Kuwait for 2 yrs and earn enough money to put into her business. An on-line business? I said she must do what she wants and if she thinks money is more important than our relationship then she must go. She knows what the outcome of that will be.

Her 2 sons have been around our house every day with other bratlings. One is 10 and lives with the father and I suspect is on an extended visit here. He is a bit overweight ....fed on rice so she says and the 9 yo is lean and loves his vegetables. We took all the kids on a boat trip to a nearby resort for the day and they really enjoyed the experience and were exited about it. The bonding process is beginning to work but I am taking a small step at a time. There is no rush. Maybe there will be no outcome. Guess I have to come to terms with the situation first.

Regards

PS....just noted she had today pawned more than 50k of jewelry....

Last edited by Philosophical 11; May 10th 2018 at 6:28 am. Reason: PS
Old May 10th 2018, 6:38 am
Forum Regular

Simon1983 is an unknown quantity at this point

..... The next day she asked me to sign her loan application as "husband" authorizing her to take out the loan. No where could I see that I would be liable if she defaulted. I did however note a section for "co-maker" of the loan who would be liable if the applicant defaulted. I left that blank....as you do. I also noted that there was no mention of the sum involved. To be completed by the finance company.....
So did you sign her loan application as "husband" authorizing her to take out the loan?
Old May 10th 2018, 6:49 am
BE Forum Addict

Yes, I did. Although of course I am not her husband.
Old May 10th 2018, 6:52 am
Forum Regular

Simon1983 is an unknown quantity at this point

OK good luck with that.
Old May 10th 2018, 6:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

I have the heebie jeebies.
Old May 10th 2018, 8:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Stokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond repute

Unless the rules have changed in the last 5 years. If it is a loan through a registered loan company and the loan is subsequently 'defaulted' then neither ( any ) of the signatories to the loan will be allowed to leave the country until the debt has been cleared or repayment arrangements have been sorted out with the loan holder. I think they lodge something with immigration. The first you would know anything about it is when heading for a visa run somewhere.
Old May 10th 2018, 8:10 am
Forum Regular

sayang has a reputation beyond reputesayang has a reputation beyond reputesayang has a reputation beyond reputesayang has a reputation beyond reputesayang has a reputation beyond reputesayang has a reputation beyond reputesayang has a reputation beyond reputesayang has a reputation beyond reputesayang has a reputation beyond reputesayang has a reputation beyond reputesayang has a reputation beyond repute

You shouldn't have left the 'co-maker' blank, you should have crossed it out/ written "Not Applicable" or "None". Very easy for someone to add your details. You might want to ask her for a copy of the loan agreement from the bank once she gets the money

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.