Me and My Family

Old Aug 7th 2021, 5:27 am
Forum Regular

jaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and My Family

Thanks for all the good advice from you guys,which admittedly has come a few years too late for me.Unfortunately,some time ago i did land on the "Your daughter is blocked from your life forever" square.My story is arguably as traumatic as P11's.My biological daughter has been blocked from my life for three years now.She has been "legally" adopted by my ex's new partner and although i still think she may be in the Philipppines,there is also a good chance that my ex,her new partner and my daughter have moved to another country.Which country that is-well it's anyone's guess.

Three years of emails asking for news about my daughter have been met with silence.I do not think i can gain custody in a Filipino court,but if they have left the country,does anybody have any ideas on how i can go about looking for my little girl?..Sorry to digress from the main thrust of this thread,but i am worried sick about the situation right now.

For the record...1.. i have already tried the PSA several times but got no reply from them...and 2.I did not manage to get to City Hall to put my name down as my daughter's father...my fault-yes...but at that time i was backwards and forwards from the UK and did not expect to be blocked out of her life.

Cheers.

Last edited by jaygee68; Aug 7th 2021 at 5:56 am.
Old Aug 7th 2021, 6:06 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by jaygee68
Thanks for all the good advice from you guys,which admittedly has come a few years too late for me.Unfortunately,some time ago i did land on the "Your daughter is blocked from your life forever" square.My story is arguably as traumatic as P11's.My biological daughter has been blocked from my life for three years now.She has been "legally" adopted by my ex's new partner and although i still think she may be in the Philipppines,there is also a good chance that my ex,her new partner and my daughter have moved to another country.Which country that is-well it's anyone's guess.

Three years of emails asking for news about my daughter have been met with silence.I do not think i can gain custody in a Filipino court,but if they have left the country,does anybody have any ideas on how i can go about looking for my little girl?..Sorry to digress from the main thrust of this thread,but i am worried sick about the situation right now.

For the record...1.. i have already tried the PSA several times but got no reply from them...and 2.I did not manage to get to City Hall to put my name down as my daughter's father...my fault-yes...but at that time i was backwards and forwards from the UK and did not expect to be blocked out of her life.

Cheers.
I am really very sorry to read this jaygee68.

I'd suggest this might be worth its own thread on this topic so it isn't lost in P11s own story.
Old Aug 7th 2021, 7:25 am
Forum Regular

jaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
I am really very sorry to read this jaygee68.

I'd suggest this might be worth its own thread on this topic so it isn't lost in P11s own story.
Thanks...i did start a thread a couple of years ago..I will try and dig it out again.

Old Aug 7th 2021, 8:49 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks...i did start a thread a couple of years ago..I will try and dig it out again.
I have no problem with you sharing my thread but as has been suggested it will be better ressurecting your story on its unique thread.

However if you do that it would be an idea to precis your story as your next post to save us wading through numerous previous posts.

It sounds a very distressing story and I am sure you will get helpful advice from the members here. I have also found that sharing your story eases the burden. I so hope for a satisfactory conclusion.

Moving on......

One important feature missing from this mythical game of Me and My Family is a Get Out Of Jail Free.

Regards
Old Aug 7th 2021, 9:11 am
Forum Regular

freebie is an unknown quantity at this point

Cheers.
Its truly sad that there are some vicious vindictive cows in this and probably other countries.. they wallow in creating and prolonging pain. Sorry to hear what you are going through and regrettably no end in site.
Could you start by contacting relatives, doing Facebook search. .eventually these people love to show everyone parts of their life, they cant help it. Do a search for the guy if you know his name ? There are some heartwarming stories out there though of people who have searched for years and eventually found their offspring. Write your story to the local paper where your daughter lvied along with a pic of daughter.. see if they would pick it up. Try any avenue and every avenue and consider that nothing is a bad idea, even sharing names and dates on a million forums like this....... nothing ventured etc etc.....
Old Aug 7th 2021, 10:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by freebie
Its truly sad that there are some vicious vindictive cows in this and probably other countries.. they wallow in creating and prolonging pain. Sorry to hear what you are going through and regrettably no end in site.
Could you start by contacting relatives, doing Facebook search. .eventually these people love to show everyone parts of their life, they cant help it. Do a search for the guy if you know his name ? There are some heartwarming stories out there though of people who have searched for years and eventually found their offspring. Write your story to the local paper where your daughter lvied along with a pic of daughter.. see if they would pick it up. Try any avenue and every avenue and consider that nothing is a bad idea, even sharing names and dates on a million forums like this....... nothing ventured etc etc.....
Excellent post and advice..... may I add to this and suggest you contact Raffy Tulfo.

Regards
Old Aug 7th 2021, 10:51 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

You have opened a total of 4 threads, the latest was April this year. One of the older threads is about the Embassy and two are re property sales. All the older threads are closed.

Please open a new thread, as discussing two different complex situations in one thread becomes very confusing. Alternatively, I can move the relevant posts into a new thread. Thanks
Old Aug 8th 2021, 6:30 am
Forum Regular

Thanks for the replies chaps...and Jerseygirl..all advice has been noted.Any more questions will be posted on a new thread.

Cheers.
Old Aug 10th 2021, 4:24 am
NJJ
BE Forum Addict

NJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond repute

There was something posted in the thread around 6 months ago about the WW/LL possibly giving birth again a couple of years ago whilst she was still with P11. Without reading through all the posts for the previous 6 months - was this ever confirmed? Or is it still a rumour?
Old Aug 10th 2021, 8:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by NJJ
There was something posted in the thread around 6 months ago about the WW/LL possibly giving birth again a couple of years ago whilst she was still with P11. Without reading through all the posts for the previous 6 months - was this ever confirmed? Or is it still a rumour?

Good question but I have no answer at the moment. In the past her gyno was always very open about her treatments and appointments which I suppose in other countries would be considered unethical. When I posed the question a few months ago whether her condtion could have been due to a miscarriage, abortion or difficult birth she said she would check her records and get back to me soonest. She didnt. I sent her a reminder which met with no response. I can only speculate why that should be but she was obviously unwilling to divulge any information. Which reminds me of an incident that I reported here when I left WW. I contacted the gyne about an appointment of hers and said that WW had been to see her with her attorney and seized all her medical records. That I found was very odd. I had the occasion to contact her again a bit later on and she gave me all the information that I required. So think of that as you wish.

Moving on.....

Next Hearing is due on 16th August with a follow up on 23rd August. This is when I get cross examined by the Prosecutor. Unfortunately at the beginning of this month our district had its MECQ raised with more restrictions and has made travelling very difficult or maybe impossible. No passengers are permitted on domestic flights, or public transport. I was put in the position of setting off on my long trek finding that I get stranded somewhere or worse unable to get back. My attorney has put in a case to have the Hearing on 16th August moved to the 24th so the Hearing would be on consecutive dates which would lessen the travelling etc. She informed the Trial Court that Video Conferencing had been an issue in the past and thought it unfair on me as the defendant. Furthermore, she advised the court that a review of the restrictions will take place on the 15th August with the very optimistic (my opinion) that the restrictions will be eased to allow some sort of normal travel and a better chance of making a personal appearance in court. We are awaiting a decision on that as I type.

Regards
Old Aug 12th 2021, 8:46 am

Englishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond repute

jaygee68 It might be worth contacting The Salvation Army in the Philippines. I know that they do a sterling job in the UK tracing missing relatives and perhaps they can do something similar in the Philippines.

www.salvationarmy.org - see under the subheading “Our Work” (they also have a page and contact info for the Philippines)

Last edited by Englishmum; Aug 12th 2021 at 8:49 am.
Old Aug 19th 2021, 6:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Red_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
Next Hearing is due on 16th August with a follow up on 23rd August. This is when I get cross examined by the Prosecutor. Unfortunately at the beginning of this month our district had its MECQ raised with more restrictions and has made travelling very difficult or maybe impossible. No passengers are permitted on domestic flights, or public transport. I was put in the position of setting off on my long trek finding that I get stranded somewhere or worse unable to get back. My attorney has put in a case to have the Hearing on 16th August moved to the 24th so the Hearing would be on consecutive dates which would lessen the travelling etc. She informed the Trial Court that Video Conferencing had been an issue in the past and thought it unfair on me as the defendant. Furthermore, she advised the court that a review of the restrictions will take place on the 15th August with the very optimistic (my opinion) that the restrictions will be eased to allow some sort of normal travel and a better chance of making a personal appearance in court. We are awaiting a decision on that as I type.
Hi P11, All good? Checking in to see that you're still free and managed to get your examination rescheduled?
Old Aug 19th 2021, 10:25 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Englishmum
jaygee68 It might be worth contacting The Salvation Army in the Philippines. I know that they do a sterling job in the UK tracing missing relatives and perhaps they can do something similar
They do. I used them to locate and contact my brother --twice. Hr lives an unusual life shall we say. No idea on him currently.
With The Sally they will find and pass on a message to the person with details of how to contact you or a third party but they will not tell you where the person is.

Last edited by BEVS; Aug 19th 2021 at 10:28 pm.
Old Aug 20th 2021, 5:50 am
BE Enthusiast

mikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond repute

I have just read of a UK expat that has fallen on hard times due to family issues. He is in need of employment. I recall that a member of this site had connections in call centers. Is that member still involved with call centers.
Old Aug 20th 2021, 6:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Red face Re: Me and My Family

Originally Posted by Red_Wine_Fairy
Hi P11, All good? Checking in to see that you're still free and managed to get your examination rescheduled?
Thanks RWF

The Hearing on 16th August was cancelled due to a bereavement in the Judges family. Now rescheduled for this Monday 23 August. There was already a Hearing scheduled on 23 August and I assume that will also be rescheduled but cannot get a clear answer on that at the moment. The Hearings on 16 and 23 Aug were for the prosecution and the two at the end of September for the Defence.

I made it known that I would attend the two Hearings in August as well as September, but further restrictions here has made that almost impossible. Last I heard was that my attorney would organise video conferencing for Mondays Hearing but as I type, I have heard or seen nothing.

I made it known to WW that when I attend the Hearing in person I will file a police report for bigamy. I am sure she got word of my intended visit which resulted in vitriolic messages ....she will see me in jail etc plus a further case to be filed. She has changed her tune about her previous marriage whereas before the wedding took place but she was absent and someone forged her signature and she will prove that in court. No mention of that now and has not provided any evidence to back her claim. Now she just states that she has never married before and was legally permitted to marry me. I have proof to the contrary. PSA document to show her two marriages and a part copy of her first marriage certificate which she forwarded to me some time ago. In this part copy she states that the signature is not hers which is true .....but appear to show another bold signature covering a smaller signature. If found guilty of bigamy she could be sentenced to 6 - 12 yrs in jail

Will update after the Hearing.

Regards

Last edited by Philosophical 11; Aug 20th 2021 at 6:07 am.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.