Me and My Family

Old Apr 22nd 2021, 12:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and My Family

Originally Posted by Gazza-d
Not surprised she's adamant its on your dollar.
She wasn't before for Mediation. But perhaps you have selective memory.
Old Apr 22nd 2021, 12:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Greetings...

I have just heard a couple of hours ago that WW was arrested for 43k of Jewelry from her friend. She is currently in Jail and will be released tomorrow morning at 7.00am. A case will be filed by Tuesday next week.

This does not fill me with pleasure.

Regards

Last edited by Philosophical 11; Apr 22nd 2021 at 12:46 pm.
Old Apr 22nd 2021, 1:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond repute

G&T’s for all
Old Apr 22nd 2021, 1:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bealinehx
G&T’s for all
She had to steal the jewellery due to the economic abuse and hardship P11 has forced her into, she will have him on a pimp charge next.
Old Apr 22nd 2021, 1:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Stokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Millhouse
She had to steal the jewellery due to the economic abuse and hardship P11 has forced her into, she will have him on a pimp charge next.
Always some bugger with a glass half empty view. Mind you it could well be closer to the truth than most of us.
Old Apr 22nd 2021, 5:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
She wasn't before for Mediation. But perhaps you have selective memory.
???? so your attorney is work for free.
Old Apr 22nd 2021, 10:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Raffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond repute

She will claim innocence. All a misunderstanding.
Old Apr 23rd 2021, 12:38 am
BE Enthusiast

mikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond repute

Unbelievable..............I never saw that revelation coming. Will P11 come to LL1s aid and rush to pay her bail !

Last edited by Jerseygirl; Apr 23rd 2021 at 2:14 am. Reason: Removed cocked up quote
Old Apr 23rd 2021, 3:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Gazza-d
???? so your attorney is work for free.
Did I say that?
Old Apr 27th 2021, 5:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Red_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond repute

My Pre-trial is on 27th April.
All good, P11? Did you manage to get the date changed?
Old Apr 28th 2021, 3:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Red_Wine_Fairy
All good, P11? Did you manage to get the date changed?

Date is now 25 May. My attorney asked for a postponement the day before the pretrial because she couldn't get to the venue. Could not get a special pass from the Mayor to bypass the travel restrictions. She cited urgent reasons to the court that she had to be elsewhere that were accepted..

I understand that my ex went to the wrong court in a different city. No idea about her attorney. But I am glad I was in bed here and had not jumped through the hoops...red tape and crap at great expense to be there.

I have been contacted by another friend of hers. Couple of days before the jewelry theft she was scammed for 8k. Long story short. Asked to collect rent money.... which she did .. then "lost" the 8k....yup....I have heard all that before. Friend is not very happy and filed against her to the Brgy.

She sent a video of her collecting the rent. I have to say she's looking very chunky. Maybe that ankle snapper is nearly due.

She mentioned that she expects to get 2 million from me. Others have mentioned 4 million. Sent me a picture of a house she wants to buy....1 million. I think she is living there now on the sub division. Very small.. compact and new. She stated that once she gets her 2 million she hopes I die soon so she collects my pension.

Maybe it's time I filed for bigamy. To put her away for good.

Regards

Last edited by Philosophical 11; Apr 28th 2021 at 3:24 pm.
Old Apr 28th 2021, 9:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Raffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond repute

Wait...she's unravelling. Maybe her Attorney not anymore?
Old Apr 29th 2021, 1:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Stokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe it's time I filed for bigamy. To put her away for good.
Just remove her name from your 'dependents' on your pension.
Old Apr 29th 2021, 10:19 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Greetings...

I have just heard a couple of hours ago that WW was arrested for 43k of Jewelry from her friend. She is currently in Jail and will be released tomorrow morning at 7.00am. A case will be filed by Tuesday next week.

This does not fill me with pleasure.

Regards
Well you're a better person than I am, even if it was short lived, I'd have a moment of extreme pleasure.
Old Apr 29th 2021, 10:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Gazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Well you're a better person than I am, even if it was short lived, I'd have a moment of extreme pleasure.
In the Philippines a husband and wife are considered a single unit so her mess is Pll's mess.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.