Me and My Family

Old Apr 6th 2021, 2:16 pm
Banned

Elgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and My Family

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
Greetings!

My story has been going off thread just recently, so I will try to rectify that.

Here is a question. I dont think there is a right or wrong answer at the moment....

I have been advised by my attorney that it would help my case if I reported WW for bigamy. For me, I would say no for the moment and this is my thinking.....

Why would it help my case? I already have proof she is a bigamist. That is all I need. Maybe it would be good earner for her when it comes to court. My funds are short and I have to prioritise my defence. I have already bluffed to her that I have reported her. She says she does not care. So no deterrent there. I have her address now, what if I report her and the police pitch up and knock on her door? It is a jail sentence if she is found guilty. My previous attorney gave a sharp intake of breathe and said that given her previous form and her connections with the PNP it was not advisable. Just win your case and leave it there. I am inclined to agree with that. Ok.....maybe I should try to put her behind bars and maybe protect others? Good point. I have not made a decision yet but it depends on what manifests itself in the coming weeks.

Sensible comments please .....giving your reasons for your answer.

Thanks!
Do it. It'll be a lot harder for her to prosecute you when she's eating fishheads and dodging bulldykes in Sing Sing.
Old Apr 6th 2021, 2:17 pm
Banned

Elgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Red_Wine_Fairy
Good god, don't smile at Millhouse, Elgin! He's going to be aroused all day now. You can't have failed to notice his sycophantic devotion to you? For women and many men in the forum, it's rather pathetic, but he doesn't seem to notice. Its your masculine toxicity that does it for him. The way he talks about women, and now even his three kids for which he is equally responsible; the bloke can't have many people who find him tolerable, never mind amusing. He's confused - neither fish nor fowl. You actually proved your point about women finding such men 'best to avoid', so I guess you do both have that much in common.
Couldn't make head nor tail of this. May I politely suggest you partake of a little less of your username for the time being.
Old Apr 7th 2021, 11:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gazza-d
Surly your whole case hinges on her bigamy. If not what defence do you have.
No ...it doesn't . RA9262 is not exclusive to married couples.

You have given me a thought. I will write an article in the next few days out lining the case against me and my defence as I see it. Then you all can make your mind up....

Mikek1......"evidence would be required*. I have screen shot many messages. I hope they will be admissable despite what you say. If not it would interesting to see what her responses would be to these allegations under questioning. Witnesses can also be subpoenaed.

Yes... this is a developing country and I don't expect the proceedings and attorneys to be on par with that of more developed countries.

Raffin...agree with you. Yes her bigamy and kids will show her in bad light. Advantage me.

Also agree with your summation about not filing a case for bigamy. Not adding to the stress of WW and stating that if she had complied with my demands for a coherent explanation of her scamming I would have taken her back and worked together to solve that problem. Advantage me again.

B....two lawyers. I have moved from where I originally was and had to engage another attorney.

Finally.... thanks again for your interest and replies.

Regards.
Old Apr 8th 2021, 12:04 am
Ten
Forum Regular

Ten is an unknown quantity at this point

You have given me a thought. I will write an article in the next few days out lining the case against me and my defence as I see it. Then you all can make your mind up....

Mikek1......"evidence would be required*. I have screen shot many messages. I hope they will be admissable despite what you say. If not it would interesting to see what her responses would be to these allegations under questioning. Witnesses can also be subpoenaed.

Yes... this is a developing country and I don't expect the proceedings and attorneys to be on par with that of more developed countries.

Raffin...agree with you. Yes her bigamy and kids will show her in bad light. Advantage me.

Also agree with your summation about not filing a case for bigamy. Not adding to the stress of WW and stating that if she had complied with my demands for a coherent explanation of her scamming I would have taken her back and worked together to solve that problem. Advantage me again.

B....two lawyers. I have moved from where I originally was and had to engage another attorney.

Regards.
P11 it would be most welcome if your able to out line the case in as simple a fashion as possible. I am somewhat confused as are many, to obtain the most helpful, constructive comments people need a total understanding.

Some like myself have been through the legal system here, although erratic it does show a common thread. My own thoughts are the judge appears to follow his own instincts rather than the facts. Most cases that I am aware of where a foreigner has won have been in the higher courts. This is a long expensive journey though.
Old Apr 8th 2021, 10:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Gazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond repute

Regards.
RA9262 is known as The Anti-Violence against Women and their Children Act of 2004.
This is going to be she says he says, I think you should make sure you have your overnight bag packed. This is a train wreck in the making.
Old Apr 8th 2021, 11:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

RA9262 is known as The Anti-Violence against Women and their Children Act of 2004.
This is going to be she says he says, I think you should make sure you have your overnight bag packed. This is a train wreck in the making.

I am well aware of the severity of the case. Which is why I have been diligent and cautious in my approach. I have proof.....she has nothing.
Old Apr 8th 2021, 12:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

I am well aware of the severity of the case. Which is why I have been diligent and cautious in my approach. I have proof.....she has nothing.
doesn’t she have photos at the doctors and a filed report against you?
Old Apr 8th 2021, 12:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Millhouse
doesn’t she have photos at the doctors and a filed report against you?
Her case evidence against me consists of no evidence except our marriage certificate and a filed police report. Her narrative of lies which I can disprove through evidence and cross examination.

Last edited by Philosophical 11; Apr 8th 2021 at 12:30 pm.
Old Apr 8th 2021, 2:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Stokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond repute

Her case evidence against me consists of no evidence except our marriage certificate and a filed police report. Her narrative of lies which I can disprove through evidence and cross examination.
I thought I read earlier ( but can't find the post now ) that it was the Philippines vs yourself, is this a different case to that?
Old Apr 8th 2021, 2:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Stokkevn
I thought I read earlier ( but can't find the post now ) that it was the Philippines vs yourself, is this a different case to that?
No . It is on a different thread which you replied to....300 squats?

Last edited by Philosophical 11; Apr 8th 2021 at 3:09 pm.
Old Apr 8th 2021, 4:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond repute

All she will have to do is turn up in court in floods of tears and you will have the cuffs on before she's wiped her eyes. And what has a marriage certificate got to do with an abuse case.
Old Apr 8th 2021, 9:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

All she will have to do is turn up in court in floods of tears and you will have the cuffs on before she's wiped her eyes. And what has a marriage certificate got to do with an abuse case.
The marriage certificate is to try and prove she is my wife I would assume to strengthen her case. At that time of course her bigamy was undiscovered.
Old Apr 8th 2021, 9:50 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

The marriage certificate is to try and prove she is my wife I would assume to strengthen her case. At that time of course her bigamy was undiscovered.
This is a different issue to the case raised against you ref RA9262.
Even if you discredit her for bigamy , she still has brought a case for abuse and torment.

Old Apr 8th 2021, 11:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by BEVS
This is a different issue to the case raised against you ref RA9262.
Even if you discredit her for bigamy , she still has brought a case for abuse and torment.
And Economic violence. She probably thought her case would be stronger as a married woman. What you have stated is what I have stated some time ago. Marriage is irrelevant.
Old Apr 9th 2021, 2:30 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

I suppose the question is will her case be stronger for being [1] a Filipino (sp) [2] a female [3] A younger female with a much older foreign man.

At the end of the day will the Philippine court system care if one of their own citizens is shown to be in a "bad light" or will they wish the system rid of the old foreign bloke making claims re bigamy during a hearing meant to be about abuse . How much patience does the Philippine justice system have with the chaps that go to the country to live with/wed young females .

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.