Me and My Family

Old Nov 5th 2020, 5:05 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and My Family

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
So ...you did not see the posts of those gloating that I will be back with her in a few months? If you did not I will take the time and effort to find that for you. And I dont expect an apology from you.
I have read the entire thread and again I'll say, I haven't seen gloating. You have. I believe you have read those posts incorrectly but it doesn't matter, It's just opinion, means nothing. I don't even know why you keep banging on about an apology as though you deserve one. All very odd but again unimportant in the grand scheme of things.
Old Nov 5th 2020, 6:18 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

TBH I have seen no gloating at all. I have seen care ; share; concern ;advice; told-you-so's; I-know-exactly-how-this-plays-out and the like which has proven to be exactly true. I have read real life help , shelter and succour. I have unfortunately seen one or two - or maybe just the one - encouraging in the name of support but actually only after the gossip and the continuation of a road-crash story like a trash (USA) reality tv show - yes you - , but I have never seen gloating. I f I had I would have removed it or sanctioned .

There has been huge and I mean HUGE HUGE amount of time and effort spent from the mod squad helping here on BE with this thread and in their own free time also out of caring and sharing ; being worried, concerned and almost beside themselves with a thought for this man's welfare.

Much of that has been met with dismissal for wont of a better word. Just has anyone else's well meaning words have been. Much has been met with disdain and almost arrogance.

Look people ! It really is up to him so let him get on with it. Do we not all have better things to do than read this train wreak of stupidity & I say that from someone who monitored from day one.

Let. It Go.
His. To. Own.
Old Nov 5th 2020, 10:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

morpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
I have read the entire thread and again I'll say, I haven't seen gloating. You have. I believe you have read those posts incorrectly but it doesn't matter, It's just opinion, means nothing. I don't even know why you keep banging on about an apology as though you deserve one. All very odd but again unimportant in the grand scheme of things.
I don't see people as gloating , a few posts expressing frustration at what was considered as Phil being stubborn, but if he takes the comments as gloating that help explain why the advice rejected. Most posts seem to be caring and sorry for Phil and what he has gone through
Old Nov 5th 2020, 12:34 pm

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
TBH I have seen no gloating at all. I have seen care ; share; concern ;advice; told-you-so's; I-know-exactly-how-this-plays-out and the like which has proven to be exactly true. I have read real life help , shelter and succour. I have unfortunately seen one or two - or maybe just the one - encouraging in the name of support but actually only after the gossip and the continuation of a road-crash story like a trash (USA) reality tv show - yes you - , but I have never seen gloating. I f I had I would have removed it or sanctioned .

There has been huge and I mean HUGE HUGE amount of time and effort spent from the mod squad helping here on BE with this thread and in their own free time also out of caring and sharing ; being worried, concerned and almost beside themselves with a thought for this man's welfare.

Much of that has been met with dismissal for wont of a better word. Just has anyone else's well meaning words have been. Much has been met with disdain and almost arrogance.

Look people ! It really is up to him so let him get on with it. Do we not all have better things to do than read this train wreak of stupidity & I say that from someone who monitored from day one.

Let. It Go.
His. To. Own.
Nope. I'm in Saudi. Finish work at 12pm every day. Have a lot of free time. 😅

It's the highlight of my day! 😮
Old Nov 5th 2020, 1:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

Folly, but an example to those who might go down a similar path.
Old Nov 5th 2020, 11:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS

Let. It Go.
His. To. Own.

I agree that the Mods have done a huge amount of work for me at my request notably when I asked my identity and location be edited. This meant that every post had to be scrutinised and amended as necessary. And for that I have given my gratitude publicly on this forum more than once. For you to state that much of that has been met with dismissal quite frankly staggers me.
Old Nov 6th 2020, 2:34 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by nonthaburi
Nope. I'm in Saudi. Finish work at 12pm every day. Have a lot of free time. 😅

It's the highlight of my day! 😮
Daft nelly.

Originally Posted by scot47
Folly, but an example to those who might go down a similar path.
Good point.. Wise and true.
Old Nov 6th 2020, 7:08 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

I agree that the Mods have done a huge amount of work for me at my request notably when I asked my identity and location be edited. This meant that every post had to be scrutinised and amended as necessary. And for that I have given my gratitude publicly on this forum more than once. For you to state that much of that has been met with dismissal quite frankly staggers me.
Not putting words in BEVS's mouth but I'm fairly sure she's referring to you calling the support, compassion and help everyone has offered 'gloating' That's what you're dismissing, not that you've dismissed the support the Mods have given to the thread.
Old Nov 6th 2020, 10:09 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Not putting words in BEVS's mouth but I'm fairly sure she's referring to you calling the support, compassion and help everyone has offered 'gloating' That's what you're dismissing, not that you've dismissed the support the Mods have given to the thread.
Thanks...and you are probably right. Apologies if I have misunderstood the point made. Yes, although I sometimes clash swords with the Mods, I am always grateful for the work they did for me back then and continue to do so .Without that this story would have ended a long time ago. A very difficult job especially when the thread becomes heated. I dont dismiss advice without a thought. I am grateful for the support, advice and interest. However, I have to make my own decisions based on what I know and to be quite frank some of the advice I have received in the past would have been very detrimental to my position here. I am not out of the woods yet. Nothing is certain in the Philippines but having listened to 4 attorneys now (2 independent) they all agree I have a very strong defence. Based on my decisions. Gloating is probably the wrong word to use. Jibes would be more appropriate.

Thanks

Keep Safe All
Old Nov 7th 2020, 7:18 am
Forum Regular

jaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond repute

A dignified response.

Good luck with the fight,P11....We are all on your side here.
Old Nov 7th 2020, 9:05 am
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jaygee68
A dignified response.

Good luck with the fight,P11....We are all on your side here.
+1
Old Nov 7th 2020, 9:08 am
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by marmaduke
P11 is learning a hard lesson and sharing it in good faith. I don't think he really needs to hear the Greek chorus of 'I told you so', I'm pretty sure he's worked it out by now.
This.
Old Nov 8th 2020, 5:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Red_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond repute

I know we've clashed swords P11, especially when LL's numerous children came out of the woodwork. Looking back my ire was mainly directed at her for being a horrible parent, and only slightly at you for not recognising that she was not only that but an all around horrible narcissist. It does no good to dwell on the past. You are now - not in a great place - but in a safe place at least, and doing things correctly (head not heart). No gloating, only my best wishes that you can extricate yourself from this sham marriage and move on with your life (not in the 'out of the frying pan' way), but swearing off commitment and realising that friendships should and will only be no-strings - respectful because that's who you are (unlike certain other posters around here who can't tell the difference between a woman and a horse) but definitely transient. Take care!
Old Nov 9th 2020, 10:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Greetings....

Thank you RWF, Paultry, J68 for your kinfd words. Much appreciated.

Tomorrow, or Wednesday I will ask the Police for tacit permission to fly back to see my attorney to prepare for the case against me. As you know Seniors need special permission to fly. I hope my reason is valid. I will also take the opportunity to see the sheriff about my Small Claims case for 135k which he has blatantly blocked. It will also be a good break for me to get away from here for a while.

Keep Safe
Old Nov 9th 2020, 10:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Raffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond repute

Greetings....

Thank you RWF, Paultry, J68 for your kinfd words. Much appreciated.

Tomorrow, or Wednesday I will ask the Police for tacit permission to fly back to see my attorney to prepare for the case against me. As you know Seniors need special permission to fly. I hope my reason is valid. I will also take the opportunity to see the sheriff about my Small Claims case for 135k which he has blatantly blocked. It will also be a good break for me to get away from here for a while.

Keep Safe
My understanding that if you are flying to an unrestricted province seniors as non APOR are ok to travel. Unfortunately where P11 is headed to is a restricted province.
To complicate matters further if your journey to an unrestricted province passes through a restricted area there's a pass through pass available from the PNP.
We have 3 people staying with us who've had a torrid time lately dealing with getting a pass to fly to a city in Mindanao. Their flight, very scarce to their destination, goes today, their swab test validity ran out yesterday and they only got their pass emailed from that city a few minutes ago.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.