Me and My Family

Old Oct 27th 2020, 12:01 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and My Family

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
Greetings..

Questions have been asked about the settlement and will it involve money. Of course it will. Do you expect it to be sacks of rice or that I go back to her? Settlements generally consist of money, this will be no different. I have offered her a lump sum which is well below the expected attorney costs. If she accepts then I can move on quicker with my new life and no prospect of jail or deportation. However, to date I have yet to hear from her.

My attorney has based her appeal on the fact that the prosecutor has glossed over the fact that my ex is a bigamist and concealed two sets of children from me. As you know bigamy is a very serious crime here and carries a jail sentence. This shows her deceit and cannot be trusted. I am more comforted by the fact if it goes to trial, I can show there was no Physcological violence ...I have kept all our convo's from day one. On the Financial side of the case, my doubts about ceasing her allowance at the end of January has been covered by this: Did she need financial support from me when she was well able to afford the interest repayments of 4k pm up until 2 month ago. I have kept that convo with the creditor. Not to mention the 24k face lift she had after I stopped repayments. In my long call to my attorney I failed to mention to her about the message I got from an American FB account. How can she send that? She either has his cp or knows his log in details .I favour the former. She then sent me the same message from a faked account. I guess she realised that she made a grave error .Especially as the profile pic of this butch guy has now been changed to a woman.... I think my attorney will have a field day with that.

Keep safe

I knew it was a long shot, but I was hoping the ,settlement would be more of ‘you drop your case and I will drop mine’. All along I knew she was only after more money. I wouldn’t trust her as far as I could throw her. You may give her more money, but she’s still got her hooks in you one way or another and she will be back for more.

I hope I am wrong.
Old Oct 27th 2020, 1:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
I knew it was a long shot, but I was hoping the ,settlement would be more of ‘you drop your case and I will drop mine’. All along I knew she was only after more money. I wouldn’t trust her as far as I could throw her. You may give her more money, but she’s still got her hooks in you one way or another and she will be back for more.

I hope I am wrong.
Explain to me why she will still have her hooks into me after a court settlement....
Old Oct 27th 2020, 1:38 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Explain to me why she will still have her hooks into me after a court settlement....
Past behaviour. I think she will see ‘the settlement’ as you giving into her. Like I said...I could be wrong and hope I am. Perhaps some other sucker will come along...
Old Oct 27th 2020, 2:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

morpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond repute

No offense meant but there is an impression that you have difficulty cutting loose form this woman not just financially but mentally- and she seems quite crafty at how she has managed the situation for the recent years. That isn't a criticism just an impression after years of your posts.
Old Oct 27th 2020, 2:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

morpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond repute

Greetings..

Questions have been asked about the settlement and will it involve money. Of course it will. Do you expect it to be sacks of rice or that I go back to her? Settlements generally consist of money, this will be no different. I have offered her a lump sum which is well below the expected attorney costs. If she accepts then I can move on quicker with my new life and no prospect of jail or deportation. However, to date I have yet to hear from her.

My attorney has based her appeal on the fact that the prosecutor has glossed over the fact that my ex is a bigamist and concealed two sets of children from me. As you know bigamy is a very serious crime here and carries a jail sentence. This shows her deceit and cannot be trusted. I am more comforted by the fact if it goes to trial, I can show there was no Physcological violence ...I have kept all our convo's from day one. On the Financial side of the case, my doubts about ceasing her allowance at the end of January has been covered by this: Did she need financial support from me when she was well able to afford the interest repayments of 4k pm up until 2 month ago. I have kept that convo with the creditor. Not to mention the 24k face lift she had after I stopped repayments. In my long call to my attorney I failed to mention to her about the message I got from an American FB account. How can she send that? She either has his cp or knows his log in details .I favour the former. She then sent me the same message from a faked account. I guess she realised that she made a grave error .Especially as the profile pic of this butch guy has now been changed to a woman.... I think my attorney will have a field day with that.

Keep safe
I have had in my business career when a settlement came up that would save money vs attorney costs plus simply the time to pursue a case. Again I recommend settling the case with a global settlement, and upon settlement you have no contact with her whatsoever about anything- and hopefully apply lessons you have learnt about Philippine culture in your next foray into the charms of Philippine relationships..
Old Oct 27th 2020, 5:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by morpeth
No offense meant but there is an impression that you have difficulty cutting loose form this woman not just financially but mentally- and she seems quite crafty at how she has managed the situation for the recent years. That isn't a criticism just an impression after years of your posts.
Explain to me why you think I have difficulty in cutting loose from this woman financially and mentally? Mentally should be easy to answer.....she has filed serious charges against me which could see me imprisoned and deported.
Old Oct 28th 2020, 10:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Explain to me why you think I have difficulty in cutting loose from this woman financially and mentally? Mentally should be easy to answer.....she has filed serious charges against me which could see me imprisoned and deported.
We have gone over this before-for years you put up with a ridiculous situation that the overwhelming consensus on this thread that most people would have cut loose long ago- my impression could be wrong but it would not surprise me that even after a settlement you would still end up in some contact with her , or enter into another similar situation You could have long ago avoided this whole situation. However that is just ,my impression as maybe now you understand a bit more about the Philippines. I do wish you the best of luck and you can get a quick and decisive settlement.

Old Oct 28th 2020, 11:13 am
Just Joined

marmaduke has a reputation beyond reputemarmaduke has a reputation beyond reputemarmaduke has a reputation beyond reputemarmaduke has a reputation beyond reputemarmaduke has a reputation beyond reputemarmaduke has a reputation beyond reputemarmaduke has a reputation beyond reputemarmaduke has a reputation beyond reputemarmaduke has a reputation beyond reputemarmaduke has a reputation beyond reputemarmaduke has a reputation beyond repute

Bit of idle speculation but after six seasons of the Philosophical Periodicals I do wonder if LL shows signs of a Cluster B personality disorder: extreme mood swings, dissociation at times of great stress, vengefulness etc.

Undiagnosed/untreated Cluster Bs can't mentally process shame. If they feel shame, they will quickly turn the source of the shame into an enemy - they did something or some things bad, but instead of being able to feel bad they turn that around to you. You have made them feel bad, therefore you are attacking them and must be an enemy instead of a friend.

The other thing with Cluster Bs is that for them, their emotions dictate what they believe as facts. Once they have made this leap from emotion to fact, it doesn't matter what evidence you show them. It is in direct opposition to what they 'know' as fact, and therefore must be lies designed to hurt them. It can be screenshots of texts or Baby Jesus swearing a truth on a Bible; doesn't matter at all. It's not a fact to them.

The only reason I mention this is that you cannot use logic and reasoning in an argument with a Cluster B. It's not that they are purposefully ignoring logic and reasoning - to them, their emotions are the only logic and reasoning they will believe.
Old Oct 28th 2020, 11:49 am
BE Forum Addict

Stokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by marmaduke
Bit of idle speculation but after six seasons of the Philosophical Periodicals I do wonder if LL shows signs of a Cluster B personality disorder: extreme mood swings, dissociation at times of great stress, vengefulness etc.

Undiagnosed/untreated Cluster Bs can't mentally process shame. If they feel shame, they will quickly turn the source of the shame into an enemy - they did something or some things bad, but instead of being able to feel bad they turn that around to you. You have made them feel bad, therefore you are attacking them and must be an enemy instead of a friend.

The other thing with Cluster Bs is that for them, their emotions dictate what they believe as facts. Once they have made this leap from emotion to fact, it doesn't matter what evidence you show them. It is in direct opposition to what they 'know' as fact, and therefore must be lies designed to hurt them. It can be screenshots of texts or Baby Jesus swearing a truth on a Bible; doesn't matter at all. It's not a fact to them.

The only reason I mention this is that you cannot use logic and reasoning in an argument with a Cluster B. It's not that they are purposefully ignoring logic and reasoning - to them, their emotions are the only logic and reasoning they will believe.
Now you have finished diagnosing Trump, what do you think is wrong with his LL.
Old Oct 28th 2020, 12:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond repute

"Now you have finished diagnosing Trump, what do you think is wrong with his LL."

That caused a long feely laugh!
Old Oct 28th 2020, 6:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stokkevn
Now you have finished diagnosing Trump, what do you think is wrong with his LL.
And there was me thinking you were describing the whole of the Philippines population.
Old Oct 28th 2020, 8:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Raffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond repute

Let's call her CB, not LL from now on. We're all looking forward to Cluster(B)'s last stand!
Old Oct 29th 2020, 2:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by marmaduke

I think you or someone made this point before, but you could be right. It is interesting to note that the first big scam happened two years ago in December. This was the staged burglary and her wallet with about 25k was stolen. In January she began having her hormonal problems which has been widely documented. She still has that problem incidentally.

Moving on.....

I got a message this morning that she wants 40kpm for life. I politely said no. I made a counter offer of 12k pm for 12 months to see her through covid and to get her preparations sorted out for a return to Kuwait. Her response was see you in court.

Keep safe all

Old Oct 29th 2020, 3:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Raffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond repute

If you ever do see her in court you can take some encouragement from this news item. The psychological abuse angle won't be easy for her to pursue. It's a long read of a far more serious and involved case than yours, but what I get from it is that the abuse, if there is any at all in your case, may have to be substantial and repeated over a period of time. Whether judges here are up to date or not on higher court decisions your lawyer can be.

https://news.abs-cbn.com/news/10/27/...r-vawc-says-sc

Last edited by Raffin; Oct 29th 2020 at 3:14 am. Reason: you not she
Old Oct 29th 2020, 4:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Bealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond repute

"I got a message this morning that she wants 40kpm for life. I politely said no. I made a counter offer of 12k pm for 12 months to see her through covid and to get her preparations sorted out for a return to Kuwait. Her response was see you in court."
P11, after all the theatrics that you have endured and recorded here. I, for the life of me cannot
understand why you would offer any financial support to a bigamist who has shown that she has absolutely no regard towards you at all.
Also why on earth are you maintaining contact? Are you a masochist?
Listen to your female attorney and follow her advice. Failure to do so will most definitely end in your tears.

Keep safe and exercise your brain and not your emotions.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.