Me and My Family

Old Oct 8th 2020, 4:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and My Family

Bad News....

I received a letter yesterday dated 26 June that the prosecutor has deemed that because of probable cause, I will stand trial charged under RA 9262 (5i). Economic and Physcological Violence Against Women. From what I understand that decision has to be approved by the chief prosecutor. If approved, it will be farmed out to a judge who can dismiss the charge before the hearing if he feels there is insufficient evidence etc.The next step would be my arrest but subject to bail. I have shown the letter to my attorney here and he stated he is confident I will win my case. I have secured the services of a woman attorney who has been recommended to me in the city where I used to live.

I also received a reply from 8888 stating that I have to go to the Public Attorneys Office here and see their attorney who will investigate the case. This is concerning my claim that the Sheriff is obstructing justice by refusing to carry out a court order.

Keep safe all

Old Oct 8th 2020, 5:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Bealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond repute

P11,
Well, I wish you luck with all that. Nothing much can happen for the foreseeable future as movements particularly for old buggers are severely restricted.
In hindsight you probably wish that you were less considerate when this mess manifested itself. Not too late to get a COVID clearance certificate and leave. Or, do you believe the BI have a block on you?

Take care keep well
Old Oct 8th 2020, 5:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Raffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond repute

Quite bad but at least some news at last. Over three months late! Some progress on the money case.

On the most serious issue RA9262. All I could find is this article in case it helps:

https://www.unafei.or.jp/publication...7PA_Corpuz.pdf

Any idea at what level the prosecution is being dealt with? Provincial or city?

Old Oct 8th 2020, 12:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
Bad News....

I received a letter yesterday dated 26 June that the prosecutor has deemed that because of probable cause, I will stand trial charged under RA 9262 (5i). Economic and Physcological Violence Against Women. From what I understand that decision has to be approved by the chief prosecutor. If approved, it will be farmed out to a judge who can dismiss the charge before the hearing if he feels there is insufficient evidence etc.The next step would be my arrest but subject to bail. I have shown the letter to my attorney here and he stated he is confident I will win my case. I have secured the services of a woman attorney who has been recommended to me in the city where I used to live.

I also received a reply from 8888 stating that I have to go to the Public Attorneys Office here and see their attorney who will investigate the case. This is concerning my claim that the Sheriff is obstructing justice by refusing to carry out a court order.

Keep safe all
All the best. Hope all will work out in your favor. Stay healthy.
Old Oct 8th 2020, 3:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Greetings....

Thanks for your replies and support so far...

B....I don't know if Immigration has a block on me. All I can say is that I have renewed my visa a couple of times since the 26 June when the resolution was issued and they have always given me a certificate of a clean bill of health. But that is academic. I don't intend to run away from a demented woman back to the UK. I love the Philippines and given fortitude by two attorneys here that I have a very strong case in defence. But I will be interested in what my new attorney will think when she contacts me.

Raffin....Thanks for the link. Always helpful as per usual! The letter came from the City Prosecutor but she went on to say that the case should be heard at the appropriate court.

Moving on.......

The last communication I had from my ex was 6 July. This consisted of the usual ranting and raving. She never mentioned the prosecutors decision. Maybe they cannot get hold of her and gone into hiding. I have a friend who is keeping an eye on her FB account and the account appears to have disappeared. I have others who have checked for me and she is not listed anymore....

Now I need your advice and thoughts....

Two issues....but interrelated....

My wife is a bigamist. Should I report her to the police in view of what she is putting me through? My attitude has now hardened because I may have to go through the trauma and expense of a court case. Some days I wake up and say yes....and some days I say no. Here is the dilemma:...

If it is proved she is a bigamist, she will be jailed. And she can rot there as far as I am concerned now. She knows that bigamy carries a jail sentence and she could resort to desperate measures to stop that. I would not put that past her especially as it is rumored she has PNP boyfriend. Also, in the distant future, I may meet someone and cohabit. I can show that my marriage is void, but I cannot do that if she proves successfully proves that her first marriage was a fake.

The Sheriff. I can pursue that but am I fighting a lost cause? He has blatantly stopped me from pursuing a claim against a third party for 130k. It may well be that the 3rd party has disappeared well over the horizon by now because of him. A sheriff carries great power, I don't think he will be happy if he finds that 8888 is investigating him. The Sheriff and Prosecutor work together as part of their roles.

So I have that dilemma....Do I continue against my ex and sheriff and maybe go down with all guns blazing? Or just concentrate on my defence. ...

Keep safe

Old Oct 8th 2020, 9:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond repute

P11.
I'm not you so I can only offer advice on what I would do given your situation. Forget the sheriff, That in my opinion is a lost cause.
Make your ex suffer, call her out for what she is. Above all keep things simple particularly here where there is a tendency to complicate matters and to. be over emotional, Just look on how the pandemic is being handled.
Old Oct 8th 2020, 11:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Raffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bealinehx
P11.
I'm not you so I can only offer advice on what I would do given your situation. Forget the sheriff, That in my opinion is a lost cause.
Make your ex suffer, call her out for what she is. Above all keep things simple particularly here where there is a tendency to complicate matters and to. be over emotional, Just look on how the pandemic is being handled.
Agree with the idea of not complicating things ,,,like having to wear a face shield on top of a mask! Not pursuing her for bigamy will also add to the picture of you as far from the dreadful partner she is trying to paint you as. In that you don't want to put her through that. I also don't think going after her in other ways will help your overall long term situation and if you do it may be used against you when the case gets considered and then if it is heard.
As you say your case is strong and she should strongly contrast to you as vindictive in seeking your deportation and confused in seeking that while at the same time bringing a court case. against you/

Regarding the sheriff, just monitor a few months more, but I agree it does look a lost cause when in present circumstances you can't do anything much yourself to chase it up.
Old Oct 9th 2020, 4:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Don’t shoot the sheriff or the deputy.

I wouldn’t do anything against the corrupt officials, this 8888 nonsense is going to win you no friends. The sheriff is more likely to get you the wrong side of the daisys than she is. I would make the bigamy claim against her and go into hiding.

I do love your optimism though. The bit about moving in with another chick made me smile. Do some basic due diligence on the new one though, like checking for stretch marks, soft titties, tattoos in the stomach area and broken veins.

Old Oct 9th 2020, 11:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Greetings...

Again thanks for your replies....

B,,,, I am minded to forget the sheriff for now. But I will ask my attorney about that in due course but as you say it is probably a lost cause. I do however have the option of seeing him personally if I am called to court in the near future.

Raffin....Yes makes complete sense. The contrast of her as being vindictive and me being the opposite. I was the one who accepted the 4 kids without question, I was the one who paid off her debts....also accepted that she was a bigamist without rancor. She knows that I would have taken her back if she was completely honest about why she was scamming me. I also did not cast her aside and let her sink. I ensured her medical program was complete in January....financed her new house and the move. Allowed her to do what she wanted with all the furniture. Also made sure she had a job to go to. I cut her money when I knew she was healthy, housed and had a job to go to. That must put me in good stead. However I will be guided by my attorney.

Millhouse...Your last paragraph made me chuckle. I will be guided by you on my next encounter. I am not sure it will be in the remit of my attorney. Even though she is a female!

Keep safe all.....
Old Oct 9th 2020, 5:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

morpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
Greetings....

Thanks for your replies and support so far...

B....I don't know if Immigration has a block on me. All I can say is that I have renewed my visa a couple of times since the 26 June when the resolution was issued and they have always given me a certificate of a clean bill of health. But that is academic. I don't intend to run away from a demented woman back to the UK. I love the Philippines and given fortitude by two attorneys here that I have a very strong case in defence. But I will be interested in what my new attorney will think when she contacts me.

Raffin....Thanks for the link. Always helpful as per usual! The letter came from the City Prosecutor but she went on to say that the case should be heard at the appropriate court.

Moving on.......

The last communication I had from my ex was 6 July. This consisted of the usual ranting and raving. She never mentioned the prosecutors decision. Maybe they cannot get hold of her and gone into hiding. I have a friend who is keeping an eye on her FB account and the account appears to have disappeared. I have others who have checked for me and she is not listed anymore....

Now I need your advice and thoughts....

Two issues....but interrelated....

My wife is a bigamist. Should I report her to the police in view of what she is putting me through? My attitude has now hardened because I may have to go through the trauma and expense of a court case. Some days I wake up and say yes....and some days I say no. Here is the dilemma:...

If it is proved she is a bigamist, she will be jailed. And she can rot there as far as I am concerned now. She knows that bigamy carries a jail sentence and she could resort to desperate measures to stop that. I would not put that past her especially as it is rumored she has PNP boyfriend. Also, in the distant future, I may meet someone and cohabit. I can show that my marriage is void, but I cannot do that if she proves successfully proves that her first marriage was a fake.

The Sheriff. I can pursue that but am I fighting a lost cause? He has blatantly stopped me from pursuing a claim against a third party for 130k. It may well be that the 3rd party has disappeared well over the horizon by now because of him. A sheriff carries great power, I don't think he will be happy if he finds that 8888 is investigating him. The Sheriff and Prosecutor work together as part of their roles.

So I have that dilemma....Do I continue against my ex and sheriff and maybe go down with all guns blazing? Or just concentrate on my defence. ...

Keep safe
good luck with all this situation

in reference to the claim of bigamy, i wonder whether attorney thinks, i.e.
would help your case or not to pursue that course.
Old Oct 9th 2020, 5:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Red_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond repute

I cannot believe that it is this late in the day and you still don't have a copy of a marriage certificate (edit: from the previous marriage). Even if you don't have the knowledge or authority to obtain a full copy, your attorney should be able to request a copy as it's a legal document. Even if you don't use it, keep it for the appeal just in case the first trial goes badly? You can't be charged with spousal abuse if she was never your spouse to begin with? If she knew you had it, there might not even be a first trial. When you spoke to the father of her children (well some of them), did he tell you where they got married? Do the Philippines have a central records bureau?

Last edited by Red_Wine_Fairy; Oct 9th 2020 at 7:27 pm.
Old Oct 9th 2020, 6:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Red_Wine_Fairy
I cannot believe that it is this late in the day and you still don't have a copy of a marriage certificate. Even if you don't have the knowledge or authority to obtain a full copy, your attorney should be able to request a copy as it's a legal document. Even if you don't use it, keep it for the appeal if the first trial goes badly. You can't be charged with spousal abuse if she was never your spouse to begin with? If she knew you had it, there might not even be a first trial. When you spoke to the father of her children (well some of them), did he tell you where they got married? Do the Philippines have a central records bureau?
Yes there is a central records bureau, it's the PSA once known as the NSO. You can order a copy of you marriage certificate online. Phil doesn't need to prove his marriage but his wife's previous marriage.
Old Oct 9th 2020, 7:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Red_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gazza-d
Yes there is a central records bureau, it's the PSA once known as the NSO. You can order a copy of you marriage certificate online. Phil doesn't need to prove his marriage but his wife's previous marriage.
Apologies, that's what I meant but I see now I didn't make that clear in my post.
Old Oct 10th 2020, 4:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Stokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Millhouse
I do love your optimism though. The bit about moving in with another chick made me smile. Do some basic due diligence on the new one though, like checking for stretch marks, soft titties, tattoos in the stomach area and broken veins.
I assume this is not a "First Date" inspection.
Old Oct 10th 2020, 4:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stokkevn
I assume this is not a "First Date" inspection.
Depends on how it's going... but if it is, then that's probably an amber warning.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.