Me and My Family

Old Apr 13th 2020, 8:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and My Family

Originally Posted by Bealinehx
It's quite obvious from the sporadic pattern of reported cases that accurate reporting and monitoring is not happening.
The wherewithal to deal with this crisis is not available. The horrific overcrowding in Tondo and the numerous squatter settlements within Metro Manila is creating a perfect storm of which nobody is prepared to acknowledge.
The lockdown should be extended but I doubt given the real hardship that is being endured it will be possible. From my apartment I can see that there is slowly, more and more tricycles starting to ply their trade.
The Philippine Govt has scarce resources and certainly not enough to effectively battle this scourge. Just look at the challenges that New York State is facing.
So P11 don't be a plonker all your life, it is too short.
Take care.
It's just possible that the cure of extending lock downs etc could result in the cure being responsible for more fatalities. Currently given the population of the Philippines and those affected by the contagion stands at 0.004% of which 6% of that figure has died.

Regards
Old Apr 13th 2020, 8:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Stokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
It's just possible that the cure of extending lock downs etc could result in the cure being responsible for more fatalities. Currently given the population of the Philippines and those affected by the contagion stands at 0.004% of which 6% of that figure has died.

Regards
I am sure the person who dies of starvation due to lack of aid will be put down as Coronavirus death.
Old Apr 13th 2020, 8:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Millhouse
I suspect it is more social-economic factors than the colour of the skin that drives these differences. P11 is a white man living in a slum, his skin colour isn't going to be what saves him.
With due respect to you.. I am NOT living in a slum. I have been to and seen slum areas. Ok.. Conditions are not ideal and it is certainly over crowded but this is an average Filipino house.

Regards
Old Apr 13th 2020, 8:39 am
Forum Regular

Charl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond repute

With due respect to you.. I am NOT living in a slum. I have been to and seen slum areas. Ok.. Conditions are not ideal and it is certainly over crowded but this is an average Filipino house.

Regards
But you are not an average Filipino...…...your lust for young girls has put you in this horrible situation.

I have no empathy for you and what you are going through it is all self inflicted and in my eyes well deserved.

But I will continue reading your comedy, just because ….well I can
Old Apr 13th 2020, 9:19 am

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute

Regards
I'm presuming your numbers are based on the number of confirmed cases, which are based on the numbers of those tested.

At 309 people per million that is woefully low.

No testing, no problem!
Old Apr 13th 2020, 9:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Gazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond repute

If the rampant Covid 19 doesn't do the job the rampant TB probably will.
Old Apr 13th 2020, 9:22 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Charl01
But you are not an average Filipino...…...your lust for young girls has put you in this horrible situation.

I have no empathy for you and what you are going through it is all self inflicted and in my eyes well deserved.

But I will continue reading your comedy, just because ….well I can
Explain to me your ignorance.. Lust of young girls.?

​​​​​​A 37 yo fillipina with whom I have been living for 5 years and married? Come back to me when you disengage your dirty mind and have something intelligent to say... Which I doubt.
Old Apr 13th 2020, 10:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Bealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond repute

Lets just get away from the silly bitching.
Maybe some of you have lost sight of the real danger of this worldwide emergency. It is not the numbers now, it is the rate and ease of contagion and until a preventative vaccine is made available caution is the best policy .
Old Apr 13th 2020, 10:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Bealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond repute

I may also add that the probable majority of regular contributors fall into the dangerous age category. Where depending on where you live in relation the statistics the death rate globally is 10% or thereabouts for those that catch the virus.
Be safe
Old Apr 13th 2020, 11:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Regards
Ok so not a slum - just what you describe is pretty rough conditions and would be classified as slum-like if they were in the UK. 9 in a 2-bed house, dog shiting on the floor, drinking and layabouts and a shower over the shitter. Might be middle class for the pips, but it is not middle class where you or I come from. Anyway, as long as you are happy and not being eaten alive by the bed bugs and ringworm then all is good. I also wouldn't worry too much about C19, there are so many other things that can get you in those conditions.

Personally, it's not how I would spend my remaining days even if you do get to bang the young drunk occasionally. I think you gave been dragged down to their standards by your "wife" - you can do so much better (in terms of accommodation, food and quality of women to bang) even on your meagre pension.
Old Apr 13th 2020, 12:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Millhouse
Ok so not a slum - just what you describe is pretty rough conditions and would be classified as slum-like if they were in the UK. 9 in a 2-bed house, dog shiting on the floor, drinking and layabouts and a shower over the shitter. Might be middle class for the pips, but it is not middle class where you or I come from. Anyway, as long as you are happy and not being eaten alive by the bed bugs and ringworm then all is good. I also wouldn't worry too much about C19, there are so many other things that can get you in those conditions.

Personally, it's not how I would spend my remaining days even if you do get to bang the young drunk occasionally. I think you gave been dragged down to their standards by your "wife" - you can do so much better (in terms of accommodation, food and quality of women to bang) even on your meagre pension.
I don't know if you are or have been to the Philippines. I suspect not. So you admit that this place is not a slum. Thank you for that at least. We are 9 in a 2 bedroom house because of the lock down. Normally it is 5. I am not eaten alive by bed bugs or infected by ring worm. I have NOT been dragged to their standards by my ex as you suggest. If you have correctly read my story then you should know the reason why I am here. Now I have already dealt with a troll who suggests that I am here to "bang " young girls. Are you suggesting that I am here only to "bang" women on my meager pension? Then if that's the case may I suggest to you respectfully that you get your brain in gear. I will not use the expletive used on another thread.

Old Apr 13th 2020, 12:56 pm
Forum Regular

britishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond repute

Assume it is eight in one bedroom and the OP in his own rented room, otherwise the mind boggles...
Old Apr 13th 2020, 1:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know if you are or have been to the Philippines. I suspect not. So you admit that this place is not a slum. Thank you for that at least. We are 9 in a 2 bedroom house because of the lock down. Normally it is 5. I am not eaten alive by bed bugs or infected by ring worm. I have NOT been dragged to their standards by my ex as you suggest. If you have correctly read my story then you should know the reason why I am here. Now I have already dealt with a troll who suggests that I am here to "bang " young girls. Are you suggesting that I am here only to "bang" women on my meager pension? Then if that's the case may I suggest to you respectfully that you get your brain in gear. I will not use the expletive used on another thread.
I've been to far too many middle-low income countries, including many in Asia (but not pips admittedly) to know exactly what it is like (and have lived with several, dated a few, and ****ed a lot more pips lol).

You're there to enjoy life on a small pension. No shame in that, and a path I would also follow. I'm suggesting you could do better on all fronts.

Last edited by Millhouse; Apr 13th 2020 at 1:05 pm.
Old Apr 13th 2020, 3:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by britishbull
Assume it is eight in one bedroom and the OP in his own rented room, otherwise the mind boggles...
Nope.. If you had read my story or know how Filipinos live then your mind would not boggle

Regards
Old Apr 13th 2020, 3:44 pm
Forum Regular

britishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond repute

Reminds me of when I took a mini-bus from Thai countryside to Bangkok, I got the last seat and was congratulating myself on good timing, the next stop they doubled the passenger load and I had some old dear sitting where my feet and legs were supposed to go for a four hour journey.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.