Me and My Family

Old Feb 19th 2020, 1:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and My Family

Originally Posted by Elgin1983
The thrills on this thread never cease. Just as we think P11 has escaped, we discover the LL trying to reel him back in. Are the threats hollow? Does she have inside information on him? Tune in next week! I feel like I'm hearing the eastenders dum-dum-dum-du-du-du-du at the end of each of his posts.

I think I recall reading someone who seemed like they knew what they were talking about saying that cases are automatically dismissed if the defendant is not served within 3 months of the case being filed? If so, does that mean P11 only has to wait another couple of months and he's in the clear? I'll be happy for him if that's the case, but will slightly miss the drama (as, I have a sneaking feeling, might he).

As for her knowing where you live, the fact that she covered the address on the envelope shows quite clearly that is not the case. Would she be able to get the information if she went to BI? Surely they don't just hand out such data? Anyway, that would involve organisation, funding and joined-up thinking, which are not common traits among third worlders living in the sticks. So I hope and believe P11 will be ok if he just sits tight.....but will be watching this space just in case!
The envelope she received would have been addressed to my last known address and hand delivered by a court official. The subpoena would outline details of the case against me but I am not sure if it would have given details of a date the case would have been heard. Now, because I did not personally receive it, it means the subpoena would not have been legally served. I am unclear if that is marked down as the first attempt to serve. She states that it wil be sent to Immigration for them to serve to me, but my legal beagle seems to think that they are not court officials and therefore will not serve....or she could be just bluffing. I go to Immigration next month to renew my visa so we will see what transpires.

Yes, the court normally allows 3 or 4 attempts to legally serve a subpoena and if I understand correctly each attempt is allowed 30 days. If unsuccessful, then the case is dismissed.

Now, if BI are a competent body to legally serve, then it may well be my 2 monthly renewals will not synch with the 30 day period each attempt is permitted.

Regards
Old Feb 19th 2020, 7:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Bealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond repute

P11,
Before I became Balik Bayan status I used to obtain a 6 month Visitor Visa extension. Maybe that will negate any subpoena problems involving BI who I am sure are not in the subpoena serving business. Spurious activities at NAIA excepting!
Old Feb 19th 2020, 7:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

morpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
The envelope she received would have been addressed to my last known address and hand delivered by a court official. The subpoena would outline details of the case against me but I am not sure if it would have given details of a date the case would have been heard. Now, because I did not personally receive it, it means the subpoena would not have been legally served. I am unclear if that is marked down as the first attempt to serve. She states that it wil be sent to Immigration for them to serve to me, but my legal beagle seems to think that they are not court officials and therefore will not serve....or she could be just bluffing. I go to Immigration next month to renew my visa so we will see what transpires.

Yes, the court normally allows 3 or 4 attempts to legally serve a subpoena and if I understand correctly each attempt is allowed 30 days. If unsuccessful, then the case is dismissed.

Now, if BI are a competent body to legally serve, then it may well be my 2 monthly renewals will not synch with the 30 day period each attempt is permitted.

Regards
and of course the question if I understand if she has even filed with the court in the first place
Old Feb 19th 2020, 7:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bealinehx
P11,
Before I became Balik Bayan status I used to obtain a 6 month Visitor Visa extension. Maybe that will negate any subpoena problems involving BI who I am sure are not in the subpoena serving business. Spurious activities at NAIA excepting!
Sadly they only allow 2 months extensions here.

Regards
Old Feb 19th 2020, 7:49 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by morpeth
and of course the question if I understand if she has even filed with the court in the first place
As I have previously mentioned.. She sent me a part photo of the police report and of the case from Fiscal

Regards
Old Feb 19th 2020, 10:11 am
Forum Regular

thaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond repute

Sadly they only allow 2 months extensions here.

Regards
Might be worth your while to travel to an office where you can get 6 months. I'm sure it will be worth it..
Old Feb 19th 2020, 11:21 am

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute

As I have previously mentioned.. She sent me a part photo of the police report and of the case from Fiscal

Regards
What did the part photo show and what didn't it show?

Old Feb 19th 2020, 6:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

morpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond repute

Regards
i guess i am missing something-do have any independent confirmation she has filed anything with the court ?
Old Feb 20th 2020, 12:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by nonthaburi
What did the part photo show and what didn't it show?
Basically on all the photos I have seen, she only shows my details and very little else apart from a first or last sentence regarding the charges she is making against me. These have been seen by Mikek1 and he agrees they appear to be authentic. So does my legal beagle. But as I have been told and mentioned here, there is a big difference in financial terms for her between reporting and the serving of the subsequent subpoena.

Regards
Old Feb 20th 2020, 12:22 am
BE Forum Addict

i guess i am missing something-do have any independent confirmation she has filed anything with the court ?
Not sure what you are suggesting. What I have seen so far is authentic. I don't really feel the need to go to the Police Station or Fiscal to verify that filing has taken place.

Regards
Old Feb 20th 2020, 9:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Not sure what you are suggesting. What I have seen so far is authentic. I don't really feel the need to go to the Police Station or Fiscal to verify that filing has taken place.

Regards
thanks for clarifying that the situation is simply you think she has filed but don't know for sure.
Old Feb 20th 2020, 12:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

thanks for clarifying that the situation is simply you think she has filed but don't know for sure.
Obviously you have a problem understanding English..
Old Feb 20th 2020, 5:18 pm
Forum Regular

britishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, fantastic thread. I would have been edgy when she started turning off the front security light and the other one got cut, suspecting someone was visiting. Then the 500k investment ask, later 300k I think and finally an actual 210k loan... having a foreigner in the house being the collateral (so all the OP's fault, if not present unlikely the loan would have happened). Generally, the only time a Filipino guy would look at a women with two partners and four kids would be if there was loadsa money in it for him, then super sweet talk for the gal until bled dry. Also I think LL's best female friend was the one sneaking around with a handsome Fiipino which would have been a red flag, birds of a feather flock together. On the other hand LL's obviously put a huge amount of effort into convincing the OP that she was devoted to him, leaving him thinking that the no-one could be so nice to him who meant him any harm, I think she had him besotted. But there was still that one percent that did not feel right plus all the stories on the internet at the back of his mind, gnawing away. That post wedding things went down so quickly when there was the prospect of having an easy income for the rest of the marriage indicated huge pressure from the BF, i think. But the OP knew she was lying on a grand scale with those hidden kids...

On the legal side, if he is not served I don't think it means the case won't go ahead just that they will claim he was served and didn't turn up (lower level officials easily bribed, even judges). You can rent a cheap apartment by the sea in Thailand for a lot less than 10,000 peso a month and things like healthcare and general ambience are much more civilized, there are still plenty of backwater places down the coasts if he likes that kinda thing away from the tourist resorts.

Anyway, I am sure the last four years have been a lot more interesting than being stuck in a cheap apartment in Blighty, watching TV and going out for a pint in pubs full of the nearly dead.

PS I do wonder why she was so wary of going to the UK, might have gotten married there as well!
Old Feb 20th 2020, 10:19 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Obviously you have a problem understanding English..
Is there something in the water in this thread which makes some chaps rather un-necessarily testy ? If so perhaps switch to camomile tea .

FWIW P11, I was also unclear if something had actually been filed & I do not regard myself as a shilling. FWIW it all seems cat and mouse really and I am not at all sure why this is continuing in this way . <------- please do not tell me to read up or that I have a problem with my literacy. Note that I am not asking you to explain your reasoning at all. I am expressing my mystification in a polite way as is perfectly fine on an open chat forum.

Y'know. Everyone wishes you well whether they agree with your particular choices , from what you write, or not. It would be nice to be able to follow the saga without having to see horrid little bits of tetchy unpleasantness. After all , if we spoke like that to each other face to face we would soon all find ourselves alone or shunned.

Old Feb 21st 2020, 1:09 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by BEVS
Is there something in the water in this thread which makes some chaps rather un-necessarily testy ? If so perhaps switch to camomile tea .

FWIW P11, I was also unclear if something had actually been filed & I do not regard myself as a shilling. FWIW it all seems cat and mouse really and I am not at all sure why this is continuing in this way . <------- please do not tell me to read up or that I have a problem with my literacy. Note that I am not asking you to explain your reasoning at all. I am expressing my mystification in a polite way as is perfectly fine on an open chat forum.

Y'know. Everyone wishes you well whether they agree with your particular choices , from what you write, or not. It would be nice to be able to follow the saga without having to see horrid little bits of tetchy unpleasantness. After all , if we spoke like that to each other face to face we would soon all find ourselves alone or shunned.

This is the original post by Morpeth......Despite having patiently described the procedures before on this forum.

******I guess I am missing something do have any independent confirmation she has filed anything with the court?*******

My reply

*******Not sure what you are suggesting. What I have seen so far is authentic. I don't really feel the need to go to the Police Station or Fiscal to verify that filing has taken place.*******

His response

*******Thanks for clarifying that the situation is simply you think she has filed but don't know for sure******

Frankly having explained all this previously with the evidence I have seen which is deemed as authentic, it is no wonder I get tetchy with certain members who seem either incapable of understanding English or do not read previous posts before asking questions which have already been explained.

Regards

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.