Me and My Family

Old Feb 6th 2020, 1:37 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and My Family

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
. *******Better to find a "not working" British guy on the internet who spends his own pension money on younger women and boozing*******That is not me. And why British?

Regards
Seriously P11...do you not see yourself in the above description?
Old Feb 6th 2020, 1:49 am
BE Enthusiast

mikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond repute

And yet more speculation.
Old Feb 6th 2020, 1:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Seriously P11...do you not see yourself in the above description?
Correct. I enjoy 2 or 3 beers in social company only. I don't regard a woman in her 30s as a young girl. A mature woman would be more apt

Regards
Old Feb 6th 2020, 2:02 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Correct. I enjoy 2 or 3 beers in social company only. I don't regard a woman in her 30s as a young girl. A mature woman would be more apt

Regards
The description was ‘younger woman’...not young woman...which accurately describes your wife. 2 or 3 beers can be described as boozing.

Old Feb 6th 2020, 2:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikek1
A very large amount of this entire saga is pure speculation and guessing. I reiterate P11 would do everyone on this site a favor by going to court and defending himself. If that were the case we would all be wiser and the need to announce what his legal beagles have told him would be clarified and it would end the speculation.
P11 should have cut off all communication a long time ago. I am sure this whole episode would have gone silent if he had done that.
All the announcements of this is a forgery, and that’s not true etc.etc., is now becoming very tiresome, and irritating.
Defending my self in court... That now looks a strong possibility as previously stated.

Cutting off communication earlier... Yes it would have gone silent but I would not know what she was up to. Now I know and prepared. Further more... I have achieved what I wanted to do... She is rehoused.. Medication completed and had time to find a job.

Regards
Old Feb 6th 2020, 2:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
The description was ‘younger woman’...not young woman...which accurately describes your wife. 2 or 3 beers can be described as boozing.
OK.. Younger woman. I bet most guys here on this forum have a younger woman as their partner. Does That make it a problem?

2 or 3 beers in social company during the evening is not boozing. Perhaps we should drink tea?

Regards
Old Feb 6th 2020, 4:28 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

A very large amount of this entire saga is pure speculation and guessing. I reiterate P11 would do everyone on this site a favor by going to court and defending himself. If that were the case we would all be wiser and the need to announce what his legal beagles have told him would be clarified and it would end the speculation.
P11 should have cut off all communication a long time ago. I am sure this whole episode would have gone silent if he had done that.
All the announcements of this is a forgery, and that’s not true etc.etc., is now becoming very tiresome, and irritating.
Looks legit

Old Feb 6th 2020, 4:42 am
BE Enthusiast

mikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond repute

Defending my self in court... That now looks a strong possibility as previously stated.

Cutting off communication earlier... Yes it would have gone silent but I would not know what she was up to. Now I know and prepared. Further more... I have achieved what I wanted to do... She is rehoused.. Medication completed and had time to find a job.

Regards
What are you waiting for, you have achieved all your agendas. Surly now is the time to head back and register a case of bigamy, and defend yourself against her accusations. Your posts portray confidence that you have done no wrong ( albeit speculation) and your legal beagles have given you sound advice, surly a trip back, to have your say in court will conclude this ugly saga. Incidentally you state she is now rehoused, are you paying the rent and continuing to give an allowance. I am confused, you did state that you would cut off all financial support ( her father recommended it) however I skipped all the boring, abhorrent threads on the L/Ls hormone problems so may not have read any further clarification or change of heart.
Old Feb 6th 2020, 4:45 am
BE Enthusiast

MartynK has a reputation beyond reputeMartynK has a reputation beyond reputeMartynK has a reputation beyond reputeMartynK has a reputation beyond reputeMartynK has a reputation beyond reputeMartynK has a reputation beyond reputeMartynK has a reputation beyond reputeMartynK has a reputation beyond reputeMartynK has a reputation beyond reputeMartynK has a reputation beyond reputeMartynK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by RedApe
You do need to have some means for the Court to contact you...rather than relying on the LL to send on documents or use her phone. If you are subpoenaed or served documents you have 15 days to respond. I would suggest getting a lawyer on retainer to Annulments (or nullity of a marriage) are not cheap.

She admits that a prior recorded marriage existed, though she asserts that it was fraudulent. However the prior marriage remains in force until she obtains an annulment. The consummation of that marriage- they lived as husband and wife- (which is proved, I believe by the fact that she had a child after the contrived marriage) makes it more difficult for her to argue fraud, especially if the second daughter took her husbands name (which was the supposedly the rationale for the fraud).

Tell her to get back to you when she obtains the annulment through fraud and the prosecution of those involved in the fraud results in conviction.

Annulment Process in the Philippines 2019 - Sanchez Law

But you do need to have some way that legal papers can be served and not rely upon her to "pass on the documents". It's best to have service go through a lawyer. Not answering legal documents means that you cannot even make your case.

But if you are correct that you don't have a legal chance in hell in the Philippines maybe a self-deportation is preferable to having your bank accounts drained like a malfunctioning septic tank.
Many of us have suggested that the OP place this matter in the hands of an attorney and let him/her deal with it, but he maintains that this is beyond his means. So be it. On the other hand, it would be worth trying to come to an arrangement with a local attorney to act as an intermediary who will send and receive communications on his behalf. That would break the direct connection and should be far less expensive than full representation.

In most jurisdictions, a fraudulent marriage is void ab initio and the question of bigamy doesn't arise. That puts a different complexion on things, and it's critical to determine whether the OP's wife was legally married to someone else when their own marriage took place. If this was the case, she committed bigamy, his own marriage is void, and he is more or less free to ignore her and move on. If not, then an annulment seems to be the only solution and he states that this is out of the question due to the costs involved.

At a minimum, I'd recommend briefing an attorney to determine whether his wife's previous 'marriage' is valid or not. The rest of this debate is just noise for now.

Old Feb 6th 2020, 5:35 am
Forum Regular

Feidlimid has a reputation beyond reputeFeidlimid has a reputation beyond reputeFeidlimid has a reputation beyond reputeFeidlimid has a reputation beyond reputeFeidlimid has a reputation beyond reputeFeidlimid has a reputation beyond reputeFeidlimid has a reputation beyond reputeFeidlimid has a reputation beyond reputeFeidlimid has a reputation beyond reputeFeidlimid has a reputation beyond reputeFeidlimid has a reputation beyond repute
Default Moving On

... Moving on...
If only you would ...
Old Feb 6th 2020, 6:00 am
BE Forum Addict

What are you waiting for, you have achieved all your agendas. Surly now is the time to head back and register a case of bigamy, and defend yourself against her accusations. Your posts portray confidence that you have done no wrong ( albeit speculation) and your legal beagles have given you sound advice, surly a trip back, to have your say in court will conclude this ugly saga. Incidentally you state she is now rehoused, are you paying the rent and continuing to give an allowance. I am confused, you did state that you would cut off all financial support ( her father recommended it) however I skipped all the boring, abhorrent threads on the L/Ls hormone problems so may not have read any further clarification or change of heart.
As I have previously mentioned I do not have the funds to file a case against her for bigamy and defend myself if this came to court. I have to weigh up my options first. It would look silly if I uprooted and went back and no subpoena arrived. I understand that its only a small cost to have a subpoena issued but its a different matter having it legally served. She might have a free lawyer....but does that also involves legal costs involved. Furthermore, the subpoena has to be legally served which is normally given to the person concerned, She claims she knows my address....I doubt it although it could be obtained from BI. I seem to remember that a subpoena has to be confirmed as received within 30 days....if not it has to be re-issued...more fees. A court will normally attempt 3 times only and then the case is struck off. So, until I get a subpoena, I am staying here for the time being.

There has been no change of heart. All allowances and communications have been cut.

Regards
Old Feb 6th 2020, 6:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by MartynK
Many of us have suggested that the OP place this matter in the hands of an attorney and let him/her deal with it, but he maintains that this is beyond his means. So be it. On the other hand, it would be worth trying to come to an arrangement with a local attorney to act as an intermediary who will send and receive communications on his behalf. That would break the direct connection and should be far less expensive than full representation.

In most jurisdictions, a fraudulent marriage is void ab initio and the question of bigamy doesn't arise. That puts a different complexion on things, and it's critical to determine whether the OP's wife was legally married to someone else when their own marriage took place. If this was the case, she committed bigamy, his own marriage is void, and he is more or less free to ignore her and move on. If not, then an annulment seems to be the only solution and he states that this is out of the question due to the costs involved.

At a minimum, I'd recommend briefing an attorney to determine whether his wife's previous 'marriage' is valid or not. The rest of this debate is just noise for now.
******At a minimum, I'd recommend briefing an attorney to determine whether his wife's previous 'marriage' is valid or not****** I have already explained it is up to the court to decide whether or not her first marriage was fraudulent. That involves costs....why should I foot the costs when in fact it is her problem?

Regards
Old Feb 6th 2020, 6:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Default Re: Moving On

Originally Posted by Feidlimid
If only you would ...
If you don't like it...don't read it. Simple
Old Feb 6th 2020, 7:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

morpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond repute

Number of years? Wrong... About one year. Try again.
Even back in 2015 you started reporting issues, and certainly longer than past year. who is it so hard to admit what your own words showed ? strange. Another posting this site gave examples back a few years, the past us the past, people just point out so hope fully you avoid such issues in future or get some help
Old Feb 6th 2020, 7:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by morpeth
Even back in 2015 you started reporting issues, and certainly longer than past year. who is it so hard to admit what your own words showed ? strange. Another posting this site gave examples back a few years, the past us the past, people just point out so hope fully you avoid such issues in future or get some help
Again if you had read my response previously it was due to the cultural differences which is quite the norm. This was later largely fielded by my then LL. I wonder how many more times I have to answer this question

Regards

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.