Me and My Family

Old Feb 5th 2020, 2:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and My Family

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
I give up. Yet again you attack somebody that's trying to help you and trying to tell you that despite what you're being told, Myoma's aren't anything dangerous or that need paid for treatment, they're something most women live with daily. I was agreeing that it was suspicious, but you're just being defensive and frankly bloody rude. You've done it repeatedly in the thread, it's fine for you to query your ex's motives, but heaven forbid anybody else do it. I simply agreed with you but for some reason when people do that you decide to attack them instead of the one person you should be angry with.

And yet again you decide to have a go because mods are daring to comment on your thread. And yet again, I reiterate - us being mods or supermods has NOTHING to do with us posting on the forums. Plus the same mods have helped you time and time again. Not quite sure why any of us bothered tbh.
I don't agree with your comments but I agree on one thing... Yes I went over the top on my Initial comment to you which was uncalled for. Fo that I wish to apologise. Sorry. As far as the work you and the team have carried out for me in the past... I really appreciated that. Without your work this thread would have been shut down a long time ago. Thank you...

Regards
Old Feb 5th 2020, 2:15 am
BE Enthusiast

RedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
Bigamy....Having seen her signature, it is completely different to the one she uses now. So she could be telling the truth that the marriage was faked. But as I was advised last night it is up to a court of law to determine that.
Well what was NOT Accessible on the marriage certificate. The fact that she will not provide you with a copy is telling and then give you one that includes "a signature".

My guess is that either the certificate is someone else's with the same name or her signature, digitally altered. BTW people's signatures DO change over the years. It is a natural process and the fact that it might look "forged" doesn't mean that it s. One would have to look at signatures from the same time frame that are authentically hers.

She doesn't want to give you access to other information on the certificate because it would show it possibly wasn't her Marriage certificate at all she showed you...or that the original was different. You need to get the record number and a copy of the original from the Federal or State government.

And there is a fundamental question here...why would a MALE forge a marriage certificate. Was he a foreigner trying to get some sort of long-stay status? Surely there would be agreeable young ladies that could be arranged to provide that service. Why fake one that may be challenged later? And how long has she known about this non-conjugal "arrangement"?

The third element is that she has children, by not one...but TWO different fathers...presumably neither one of whom she married. Or is one of these the husband that she has committed the act of adultery against? Is THAT why the marriage certificate shown is not complete? That the husband is actually the father of one (or both) of the children? Hence the forgery is not really so.

There is a reason she will not give you the copy of the original. You have told her that she needed to prove her marriage was not bigamous by providing the marriage certificate. She has not done so.

Last edited by moneypenny20; Feb 5th 2020 at 9:41 am.
Old Feb 5th 2020, 3:02 am
BE Enthusiast

RedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Elgin1983
Hi JDW, Penang sounds interesting. Can I ask about the 90 day visa for Brits? Is it visa on arrival, or do you need to go to a foreign embassy? If it's the former I imagine it would make things simpler and less costly, as you can just book the cheapest flight to a neighbouring country every 90 days, and come back the same day. Maybe it's even renewable in country? When I was in Bahrain in the 2000s I knew a guy who lived there for several years on 3 month visas on arrival, which could be renewed for another 3 months at the immigration directorate, so he only had to leave every 6 months.Are there nice, civilised condos with good facilities (pool, gym, etc) for a reasonable rent? And is it possible to get things like internet, cable tv, club memberships etc without a residence permit?
For Brits it's a 3 month VOA Tourist pass, extendable by 1 month. If one is visa hopping one should leave two weeks before the visa expires and not return for at least two weeks...preferably longer. Otherwise immigration will get suspicious that you are not actually a tourist but a long-term stayer. Visa hoppers usually get away with this once or twice but then an officer may give one a short-stamp and write a coded directive to the next officer.

There is a long-term NON-WORKING Ten-Year Multi-Entry stay visa (without getting married that is). It's called MM2H but ON the PENINSULA requires proof of both assets abroad (RM350,000 ~ £65,000) AND requires proof of income (RM10,000 or £1865) AND establishing a Fixed Account of RM150,000 (in Ringgit but that's @ £28,000). The above amounts are for those over 50. If you are under 50 the financial requirements are quite elevated. Visa fees are about RM90/year. Sarawak and Sabah have their own programs so if you want to live in those states there will be different rules. For example Sarawak only gives a 5 Year Visa, requires a local Sarawakian citizen as a sponsor, but one does not have to show any liquid foreign assets...simply that you have either RM10K pension for couples/kids (RM7000 for a single applicant) OR place that RM150K deposit (couples...discounted to RM100,000 for a single applicant). Visa is renewable for another 5 Years f one is still having that income coming in or if your fixed account hasn't dropped below RM60,000 (they do allow limited withdrawals for buying a car or property, health care costs and school fees). With some exceptions Sarawak only allows over 50 year old applicants. I've heard that Sabah's program is almost identical to the Peninsula except immigration wants people to buy or show long-term rental lease for approval.

The problem is the lag time on the Peninsula getting the MM2H visa application approved. It can run from 9 months to a year...in Sarawak the average time (once one has a sponsor) is about 2 months.

Sarawak and Sabah are known for their tropical forests and beaches, more laid back atmosphere. Sabah even has temperate to cold mountain climates. It's a little bit of Philippines "light" as there is a large Pinoy population there. Not a lot of old buildings as everything got leveled by Allied bombing during WW2. Sarawak has a mix of indigenous Dayak, Malay, and Chinese and more of a colonial flavor (although it was actually only briefly a British colony). It survived the Allied bombing unscathed...so a lot of history...and prehistory. Both speak English better than most of the Peninsula and are not as dominated by Muslim influences (especially Sarawak).

To rent a condo one would likely have to show a visa- but technically its up to the renter/seller. Generally they would be happy to sponsor one for Sarawak MM2H (sponsor is not necessary on the Peninsula). A visa would definitely be necessary for getting satellite TV/internet. There are whole branches over i the Malaysia Section on MM2H and Sarawak MM2H.
Old Feb 5th 2020, 3:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by RedApe
Well what was NOT Accessible on the marriage certificate. The fact that she will not provide you with a copy is telling and then give you one that includes "a signature".

My guess is that either the certificate is someone else's with the same name or her signature, digitally altered. BTW people's signatures DO change over the years. It is a natural process and the fact that it might look "forged" doesn't mean that it s. One would have to look at signatures from the same time frame that are authentically hers.

She doesn't want to give you access to other information on the certificate because it would show it possibly wasn't her Marriage certificate at all she showed you...or that the original was different. You need to get the record number and a copy of the original from the Federal or State government.

And there is a fundamental question here...why would a MALE forge a marriage certificate. Was he a foreigner trying to get some sort of long-stay status? Surely there would be agreeable young ladies that could be arranged to provide that service. Why fake one that may be challenged later? And how long has she known about this non-conjugal "arrangement"?

The third element is that she has children, by not one...but TWO different fathers...presumably neither one of whom she married. Or is one of these the husband that she has committed the act of adultery against? Is THAT why the marriage certificate shown is not complete? That the husband is actually the father of one (or both) of the children? Hence the forgery is not really so.

There is a reason she will not give you the copy of the original. You have told her that she needed to prove her marriage was not bigamous by providing the marriage certificate. She has not done so.
Thanks. You have made some very good points which I will try to clear up...

I have no idea why she will not show me the full marriage certificate and why she left it late in the day to send the portion with the signature. However, I can tell you that I can also see her fathers name printed on there. As far as authenticity of the signature is concerned, she states that her attorney in Manila has compared that signature with those contained on ID's etc she had at the time and declared the signature as faked. But who can believe a word she says. The only way I can get a copy is by obtaining a court order.

The marriage was to the father of the two girls back in 2006. She states she did not attend because she was in hospital after getting a beating from him. Yet she stayed with for a further two years and had their second daughter. But now the story gets convoluted or I didn't understand properly. If I seem to remember, the two daughters had different surnames which would indicate two different fathers. He wanted to marry so the first daughter could take his surname. That's how I understand it. The second daughter has his surname. Anyway this was explained to me about a year ago and due to the complexity I might have got the details wrong. But whats for sure, he wanted to marry because he wished the first daughter to carry his name. But most of her stories are convoluted and clear as mud.

She states that she did not know that the marriage went ahead and her family seem not to know also. She claims she had two witnesses attending and she told them that the wedding was off. So they never pitched up. So she claims surprise when I showed evidence from PSA that she was indeed married. I don't know what to believe but that academic now. But two questions stands out in my mind....Why should he have gone ahead with the wedding when it could be re-arranged in due course. Why should the registrar risk his/her job by forging or allowing the forging of the certificate.

Regards

Old Feb 5th 2020, 4:03 am
BE Enthusiast

But then I wonder how she Obtained a copy of of her first marriage certificate. She also makes jibes about me affording an attorney to defend myself.

The only thing I may have to do is attend a family court where they will determine how much alimony she is entitled to. I suspect very little or nothing. But unless she can prove that she is not a bigamist by legal process... Then nothing. I think she knows that.

Thinking about change of identity etc. I suspect the new passport will have the former name included. Ie... Smith formerly Jones.
She likely had a copy all along. From the wedding ;-) As noted, signatures change enough over time that an authentic one from a decade ago may look like someone having a go at forgery. Look at your old passports. As well parties to a marriage would surely have access to getting a copy of their civil documents recording that event. But the fact that she didn't want you to see the entire marriage certificate indicates to me that there is something on that document that she doesn't want you to have access to...former husbands name, document #, evidence of a prior annulment, or that the document itself is faked or altered, etc. There's something odd.

Her jibes about you not being able to afford a lawyer is telling. She knows it would cost her a bundle to obtain a lawyer...she's asked. If YOU would have trouble affording a lawyer that would be doubly-true in her case. She has no job, no allowance and no good prospect of winning a case of bigamy.

Her supposed strategy of "sue husband first...worry about proving the forgery later" is precisely bass-ackward. One would have to FIRST show the initial marriage was fraudulent to show that she had not committed bigamy. She then would have to show that she was unaware of the false marriage for...what...ten years or more? That she did not seek annulment because she was UNAWARE of the marriage for this entire period. This gets even more complicated if the marriage was to one of the fathers of her children. If the kids use their fathers name. If there are other public records (school records) recording them as husband and wife...with her signature/participation. Consummation of a marriage (in the Philippines proved by having children) makes it damn difficult to get an annulment.

Both elements are key to her case. 1) Fraud occurred, 2) No Effort at corrective action (annulment) despite getting married a second time.

Only THEN could she use this as evidence in a court to show that she entered into the second marriage without herself committing fraud. It's not enough for her to get an annulment of the first marriage...and she's not even going to have that in hand at the time the civil court will make a decision? She would have to show that she was unaware of the false marriage.

My suspicion is that her marriage had entered a long period of separation...she took jobs abroad...perhaps with periodic phases of renewed conjugality. Divorce/annulment is nearly impossible. She took the lazy route. Then she tried the "sugar daddy" route with an older foreigner. Hid the facts relating to her former marriage and kids from the "mark" and falsely declared that she was unmarried to the civil magistrates. Remember all those rumors that were bounding around prior to the wedding? Warning flags were everywhere. She was probably was told "everyone does it...nobody ever checks to see if there is a previous marriage license".

One failing Phil11 is that you never had a heart-to-heart about her previous men in her life and the children in any depth. She knows all about your family, divorce, children but you were not told anything about her prior relationships...why she was not married to her childrens' fathers? How many children there were? What conditions for their upbringing existed? The length of these relationships? What caused their break up?
Old Feb 5th 2020, 5:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by RedApe
She likely had a copy all along. From the wedding ;-) As noted, signatures change enough over time that an authentic one from a decade ago may look like someone having a go at forgery. Look at your old passports. As well parties to a marriage would surely have access to getting a copy of their civil documents recording that event. But the fact that she didn't want you to see the entire marriage certificate indicates to me that there is something on that document that she doesn't want you to have access to...former husbands name, document #, evidence of a prior annulment, or that the document itself is faked or altered, etc. There's something odd.

Her jibes about you not being able to afford a lawyer is telling. She knows it would cost her a bundle to obtain a lawyer...she's asked. If YOU would have trouble affording a lawyer that would be doubly-true in her case. She has no job, no allowance and no good prospect of winning a case of bigamy.

Her supposed strategy of "sue husband first...worry about proving the forgery later" is precisely bass-ackward. One would have to FIRST show the initial marriage was fraudulent to show that she had not committed bigamy. She then would have to show that she was unaware of the false marriage for...what...ten years or more? That she did not seek annulment because she was UNAWARE of the marriage for this entire period. This gets even more complicated if the marriage was to one of the fathers of her children. If the kids use their fathers name. If there are other public records (school records) recording them as husband and wife...with her signature/participation. Consummation of a marriage (in the Philippines proved by having children) makes it damn difficult to get an annulment.

Both elements are key to her case. 1) Fraud occurred, 2) No Effort at corrective action (annulment) despite getting married a second time.

Only THEN could she use this as evidence in a court to show that she entered into the second marriage without herself committing fraud. It's not enough for her to get an annulment of the first marriage...and she's not even going to have that in hand at the time the civil court will make a decision? She would have to show that she was unaware of the false marriage.

My suspicion is that her marriage had entered a long period of separation...she took jobs abroad...perhaps with periodic phases of renewed conjugality. Divorce/annulment is nearly impossible. She took the lazy route. Then she tried the "sugar daddy" route with an older foreigner. Hid the facts relating to her former marriage and kids from the "mark" and falsely declared that she was unmarried to the civil magistrates. Remember all those rumors that were bounding around prior to the wedding? Warning flags were everywhere. She was probably was told "everyone does it...nobody ever checks to see if there is a previous marriage license".

One failing Phil11 is that you never had a heart-to-heart about her previous men in her life and the children in any depth. She knows all about your family, divorce, children but you were not told anything about her prior relationships...why she was not married to her childrens' fathers? How many children there were? What conditions for their upbringing existed? The length of these relationships? What caused their break up?
Thanks again! I will try and answer a few points....

As far as the signature is concerned, it is completely different and not a resemblance on her signature now. So there was no attempt to copy her signature that is unless she has completely changed her signature over time which is different to morphing over time.

The marriage...she also states there were no documents relating to that marriage except for the certificate itself. IE....No Cenomar nor application for marriage.

Bigamy...As you know, I have threatened her with a case of bigamy if any litigation came my way. I hope that puts her off. But in reality that has to remain a threat because I doubt if I can fund a defence against me and carry out my threat. Maybe defending myself in court and funding a case against her might work. I have seen a msg from her lawyer friend (school friend) to her who stated that I cannot file a bigamy case.....only the first husband can. I proved him wrong when I found out that the Philippine High Court ruled that the second husband can in fact pursue a charge of bigamy. She now counters by stating that her attorney can prove in court that the wedding was fake with the documents they have received. Incidentally her free lawyer could be her school friend. But I am only guessing. Interestingly one attorney I was chatting to said it was rare for a woman to commit bigamy....its normally the man.

She married in 2006 and she had a second daughter 2 about yrs after that if my memory serves me correct. I don't know when she left her first husband but she came back here and had a relationship with a guy here and had the two boys. She went to Kuwait about 9yrs ago for a 4yr contract. She left her first husband after another bout of beating. I have told that story earlier... Second guy she left because he was spending all the money she sent home on booze and didn't work.

I never enquired about her previous relationships when we first met because it was none of my business. I had to be upfront about mine because I was a married man albeit separated. Obviously when the two sets of kids appeared on the scene then she had to reveal all. Which she did candidly.

Regards

Old Feb 5th 2020, 6:49 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks again! I will try and answer a few points....

As far as the signature is concerned, it is completely different and not a resemblance on her signature now. So there was no attempt to copy her signature that is unless she has completely changed her signature over time which is different to morphing over time.

The marriage...she also states there were no documents relating to that marriage except for the certificate itself. IE....No Cenomar nor application for marriage.

Bigamy...As you know, I have threatened her with a case of bigamy if any litigation came my way. I hope that puts her off. But in reality that has to remain a threat because I doubt if I can fund a defence against me and carry out my threat. Maybe defending myself in court and funding a case against her might work. I have seen a msg from her lawyer friend (school friend) to her who stated that I cannot file a bigamy case.....only the first husband can. I proved him wrong when I found out that the Philippine High Court ruled that the second husband can in fact pursue a charge of bigamy. She now counters by stating that her attorney can prove in court that the wedding was fake with the documents they have received. Incidentally her free lawyer could be her school friend. But I am only guessing. Interestingly one attorney I was chatting to said it was rare for a woman to commit bigamy....its normally the man.

She married in 2006 and she had a second daughter 2 about yrs after that if my memory serves me correct. I don't know when she left her first husband but she came back here and had a relationship with a guy here and had the two boys. She went to Kuwait about 9yrs ago for a 4yr contract. She left her first husband after another bout of beating. I have told that story earlier... Second guy she left because he was spending all the money she sent home on booze and didn't work.

I never enquired about her previous relationships when we first met because it was none of my business. I had to be upfront about mine because I was a married man albeit separated. Obviously when the two sets of kids appeared on the scene then she had to reveal all. Which she did candidly.

Regards
The signature on the partial bit of the marriage certificate she's shown you is different because it's not her signature, and it's not her marriage certificate. It's not exactly hard to find a blank template on the internet that allows you to fill in all the details yourself, took me all of 2 minutes https://www.pdffiller.com/jsfiller-d...46245d2f0f6d85

Re your last sentence, she's never been candid with you, and it's unlikely she ever will.
Old Feb 5th 2020, 8:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
The signature on the partial bit of the marriage certificate she's shown you is different because it's not her signature, and it's not her marriage certificate. It's not exactly hard to find a blank template on the internet that allows you to fill in all the details yourself, took me all of 2 minutes https://www.pdffiller.com/jsfiller-d...46245d2f0f6d85

Re your last sentence, she's never been candid with you, and it's unlikely she ever will.
Sorry to say that my legal beagle disagrees with you. Also I was unaware that you were privy to all our conversations during the good days.

Moving on...

Today she sent me a part photo of an envelope addressed in my name from the municipal court. This was from a third person who has now been blocked. The address was not shown but I assume was to my last known address. She will forward it on. It contains a subpoena. She claims she knows my address... But I doubt it. I asked her previously
to send a screenshot of any litigation... But she refused. She also claimed another one from NBI for libel is on its way...

Regards
Old Feb 5th 2020, 9:06 am
BE Enthusiast

mikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to say that my legal beagle disagrees with you. Also I was unaware that you were privy to all our conversations during the good days.

Moving on...

Today she sent me a part photo of an envelope addressed in my name from the municipal court. This was from a third person who has now been blocked. The address was not shown but I assume was to my last known address. She will forward it on. It contains a subpoena. She claims she knows my address... But I doubt it. I asked her previously
to send a screenshot of any litigation... But she refused. She also claimed another one from NBI for libel is on its way...

Regards

This whole saga is now becoming absolutely ridiculous. P11 is forever finding excuses, and acting like a qualified lawyer. Why does not P11 just go back to where he came from and face all the accusations thrown at him by his L/L . He can then defend himself in court, after all all the free legal advice he has been given he must surely win any case.
Old Feb 5th 2020, 9:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Agree with Spouse of Scouse...she has shown you a bogus document...which is why she didn't show you the complete document.

She fabricated it to suggest the real document was forged. But she doesn't want you to have access to the registration number or witness names or the official who supposedly signed it. Or perhaps even the date of marriage.

It makes no sense for the official to perjure himself as well as the witnesses (yeah money could be paid, but they will deny it...and charging that officials and others committed a crime is itself a serious matter). She will, in effect, be claiming that the official, the witnesses, perhaps her father (doesn't he have to sign some sort of document), and her ostensible first husband all committed a crime. As I pointed out this will have to be adjudicated first.

This, at that point, has nothing to do with you, and you need not get involved in it. If she tries to show that your evidence of prior marriage is incorrect they will need to prove separately that the marriage document was forged.

Now the Court will issue an order for the actual document on file to be brought forward. They will not accept a document just handed to them by a plaintiff. If she tries to foist off her fake on the court they will charge HER with evidence tampering.

SHE STATES there were no documents relating to that marriage except for the certificate itself. IE....No Cenomar nor application for marriage.
I suggest you might look into whether this is the case. She may be attempting to deter you from looking.

I have seen a msg from her lawyer friend (school friend) to her who stated that I cannot file a bigamy case.....only the first husband can. I proved him wrong when I found out that the Philippine High Court ruled that the second husband can in fact pursue a charge of bigamy.
Again, how can she afford a lawyer if she believes that you cannot? If she can her resources exceed yours. But this is supposedly the same lawyer that asserts that he can prove in court that the marriage is fake "with the documents they have received"? But she doesn't state what documents those are (other than a partial glimpse at a document that she will not let you look at in toto- even though that was a requisite for you to continue her allowance)...and as I note, proving the marriage was false must precede any trial involving you. That must be established in a separate trial. Once fraud is indeed established by these other parties then she can show evidence that she was unaware of being defrauded until after her marriage to you.

TIMELINE

She "married" in 2006 and she had a second daughter 2 about yrs after that if my memory serves me correct.
One daughter already born, he beat his GF badly enough that she was in hospital in 2006. Second daughter (the one that the husband asserted he desired the marriage in order to "give her his name") was born 2 years after the "fake marriage". That means GF wasn't even pregnant when the fake marriage supposedly took place. After the beating she went back to him, then got pregnant again (daughter #2). Does that make any sense at all? Is there a hospital or police record of this beating coincident with the supposed fake wedding? A wedding that she could not attend. Yet she expects us to believe that the pastor, clerk, and witnesses (and perhaps her father) signed documents that formalized a "brideless" wedding in absentia? Maybe a bridesmaid impersonated Lovely Lady? Signed the documents for her? That's a massive conspiracy...I'm sure that these people will be quite interested in subpoenaing records in which she might assert that she recognized that she was married. Her immigration documents and employment documents. Did they mention that she was married and had children? Other documents? School records?

As to knowledge of the marriage: Presumably she was aware that this second daughter bore his surname (while daughter #1 did not). Therefore she must have known about the fake marriage sometime about 2008, or earlier. She did nothing to challenge or annul it.
2006 was 14 years ago. Daughter #2 must be about 12; born around 2008.

She left her first husband after ANOTHER bout of beating...I don't know when she left her first husband but she came back here and had a relationship with a guy here and had the two boys.
Okay her Kuwait contract was @ 2011-2015. So that would allow the two boys to be born in the window between 2009 and 2011. They should now be between 11-9 years old. Unless one was born after her Kuwait contract ended in 2015. If the latter that would mean that LL was reconciled with him in 2015 when she returned and got pregnant again. Phil11 started this blog on January 29th, 2015 and had already made contact with LL by then. I think that scenario is unlikely so let's go with the first one...boys born b/w 2009-2011. But there was no marriage to legitimize these boys back in 2008-2011? Why not? At the time LL"thought she was single" with two illegitimate daughters, so she claims. Why not get married? Was she not aware that the fellow she cohabitated with repeatedly was a gigolo and drunk?
But maybe he wasn't that way when she left him in charge of the sons and sending him money. At that point he was reliable.
If so I'd think "partner #2" would be a far better candidate as one that she would want to get married before she took off to work in Kuwait. Why didn't she?

Or did she KNOW that she could NOT get married to him because she already was married?

She went to Kuwait about 9yrs ago for a 4yr contract. Second guy she left because he was spending all the money she sent home on booze and didn't work.
That was after she left, if she's not telling porkies.

Better to find a "not working" British guy on the internet who spends his own pension money on younger women and boozing.
Old Feb 5th 2020, 10:03 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Moving on...

You poor thing

Old Feb 5th 2020, 10:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

morpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond repute

You have not answered my question. B stated that I was still in direct communication with her and your response was that I enjoy the drama. Again I suggest you update yourself before making crass comments. Try it...
I just raised the question whether all along deep down you enjoyed the drama, as evidenced not by your recent posts but the continued desire to go through all this for a number of years, and share the experience. Your recent posts neither prove or disprove this- though considering your recent responses and attitude, maybe you are realizing many comments on this thread were correct but you are too proud or stubborn to admit.. .
Old Feb 5th 2020, 10:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

morpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond repute

Moving on...

Regards
Just curious, why wouldn't have you blocked all communication from her or anyone who knew you both, and made it harder for her to find you ? I know you wrote you needed to know what she is up to, as if you have shown an ability to discern what is truth or lies or how to handle her, or that you understand local culture, but it almost seems a whole new chapter of the saga- like the telenovelas when a star is killed but in next series by some miracle still alive, Have you ever considered just maybe you are in over your head ?

My thoughts are you need to leave for at least a short time, and truly cut-off any direct or indirect contact.

Old Feb 5th 2020, 10:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by mikek1
This whole saga is now becoming absolutely ridiculous. P11 is forever finding excuses, and acting like a qualified lawyer. Why does not P11 just go back to where he came from and face all the accusations thrown at him by his L/L . He can then defend himself in court, after all all the free legal advice he has been given he must surely win any case.
Interesting question why just send part of envelope at all except to manipulate.
Old Feb 5th 2020, 10:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by mikek1
Again you suggest I am making excuses. Why should I do that? I have condemned her when necessary. Perhaps you can give a specific example.

You ask why I don't go back to defend myself. I Intend to which is why I will not buy furniture for an unfurnished apartment as you have constantly suggested. I have limited funds.

Must surely win the case. Naivety. This is the Philippines. As you have found out.

Regards

Last edited by Philosophical 11; Feb 5th 2020 at 11:03 am.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.