Me and My Family

Old Jan 26th 2020, 7:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

morpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and My Family

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
No. I did not give money to someone here. It was asked for and I refused. I thought I clarified that point.

Regards

Didnt I read above you gave someone 500 pesos ?

I predict within 6 months you will be giving someone money then find out with your surprise something fishy. Or your Ex or her family will find way to extract funds from you within next 12. Filipinos a friendly people, even more so to old white men with foreign currency.
Old Jan 26th 2020, 7:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by morpeth
Didnt I read above you gave someone 500 pesos ?

I predict within 6 months you will be giving someone money then find out with your surprise something fishy. Or your Ex or her family will find way to extract funds from you within next 12. Filipinos a friendly people, even more so to old white men with foreign currency.
Obviously you don't understand simple English... Read what I said again

Were you one of the smug armchair critics who also predicted I would be back with her within 3 months??
​​​​​​​
Old Jan 26th 2020, 7:58 am
Forum Regular

jaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond repute

There are now tensions on this thread.P11's replies are becoming increasingly terse,but I can understand the defensive behaviour.

As for an actor playing P11 in a movie,if he was an American,it would have to be Kevin Kline.Because he is from the UK,Bill Nighy or Terry Thomas would be ideal.
Old Jan 26th 2020, 8:03 am
Forum Regular

jaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond repute

"Obviously you don't understand simple English... Read what I said again

Were you one of the smug armchair critics who also predicted I would be back with her within 3 months??"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I must admit,P11.I was one of those people.Was I perplexed and frustrated by your actions ?...Yes....Was i smug....NO?

Why do i feel like that on the part of a total stranger?....because i have been through a lot worse than you and can see the possible outcome to all of this.

Again i say this...i seriously feel it is time to cut ALL links,even taking into account the reasons you give for maintaining contact with her.

GOOD LUCK.

Old Jan 26th 2020, 8:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jaygee68
"Obviously you don't understand simple English... Read what I said again

Were you one of the smug armchair critics who also predicted I would be back with her within 3 months??"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I must admit,P11.I was one of those people.Was I perplexed and frustrated by your actions ?...Yes....Was i smug....NO?

Why do i feel like that on the part of a total stranger?....because i have been through a lot worse than you and can see the possible outcome to all of this.

Again i say this...i seriously feel it is time to cut ALL links,even taking into account the reasons you give for maintaining contact with her.

GOOD LUCK.
Thanks!

Regards
Old Jan 26th 2020, 8:31 am
Forum Regular

thaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond repute

Great that you have been honest P11 and appreciate the updates. It's your life and nobody can live it for you. Make the best of it.
I'm sure your eyes are much wider now. Hang in there.
Old Jan 26th 2020, 8:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jaygee68
There are now tensions on this thread.P11's replies are becoming increasingly terse,but I can understand the defensive behaviour.

As for an actor playing P11 in a movie,if he was an American,it would have to be Kevin Kline.Because he is from the UK,Bill Nighy or Terry Thomas would be ideal.
I have Warren Mitchell
Old Jan 26th 2020, 9:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by thaiing
Great that you have been honest P11 and appreciate the updates. It's your life and nobody can live it for you. Make the best of it.
I'm sure your eyes are much wider now. Hang in there.
Thanks! I am now were I wanted to be when I left her all that time ago. So far so good... But I am not complacent.

Regards
​​​​​​...

Old Jan 26th 2020, 9:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Gazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond repute

I was thinking more Reggie Perrin.
Old Jan 26th 2020, 11:01 am
Forum Regular

Andrew_AJP is an unknown quantity at this point

I find many of the comments dispiriting,

For myself P11 comes across far more sensible than many of the comments slagging him off

​​​​​
Old Jan 26th 2020, 11:32 am
Just Joined

eddiev is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes interesting. This is one reason why I left the house because of fear of my safety either from her alleged pnp bf or the creditor.

I was previously making a provision for a Will and gave all the details to one my brothers. I also made him POC for my wife to sort out pension arrangements etc. In case I predeceased her. He knows of my situation here and will no longer help with any claims against my pension that she can make. She will find it difficult to claim any thing without the help of someone she knows in the UK. However that is not bullet proof.. Forgive the pun. I would need to formally regularise my marital status here which would be nigh on possible in view of the costs Involved.

Finally, I gave my full address here to BI about a week ago so now if she has the means and will... She will know exactly where to find me.

Regards
​​​​​​.
Maybe all is ok , but who or what is BI ?.Anyway good luck to you in the future
Old Jan 26th 2020, 12:00 pm
Forum Regular

Andrew_AJP is an unknown quantity at this point

Bureau of immigration
Old Jan 26th 2020, 12:04 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Andrew_AJP
Bureau of immigration
Thank you for that info
Old Jan 26th 2020, 12:09 pm
In the pink

Mallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond repute

When I first binge read the first few years of this thread, as it was very interesting, I could not believe that you were giving all and sundry money. Why did you just not keep up your wife and yourself. Who goes round giving dozens of people money, giving them beer, frozen meat, free wifi, paying for meds. When you planned to go to the Philippines did you expect to be paying out part of your pension to other people, or did you just drift into it? I know I live in the US, and it is a different culture, but if I was on a meager pension and trying to live my life, I would be keeping my money for myself and my spouse. Why did you start on this money lending life - it just caused a huge life problem for you?
Old Jan 26th 2020, 12:46 pm
Just Joined

Yes interesting. This is one reason why I left the house because of fear of my safety either from her alleged pnp bf or the creditor.

I was previously making a provision for a Will and gave all the details to one my brothers. I also made him POC for my wife to sort out pension arrangements etc. In case I predeceased her. He knows of my situation here and will no longer help with any claims against my pension that she can make. She will find it difficult to claim any thing without the help of someone she knows in the UK. However that is not bullet proof.. Forgive the pun. I would need to formally regularise my marital status here which would be nigh on possible in view of the costs Involved.

Finally, I gave my full address here to BI about a week ago so now if she has the means and will... She will know exactly where to find me.

Regards
​​​​​​.
My wife just told me it took over six months for her to get the pension ,but it was back paid.She didn't go to the UK [could not get visa],but had to get ID proof ,translations and lots of help from women in the UK. Most of the women belong to many facebook groups that operate in many countries [I know UK and Australia ,maybe in many others]

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.