Me and My Family

Old Jan 8th 2020, 12:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

MartynK has a reputation beyond reputeMartynK has a reputation beyond reputeMartynK has a reputation beyond reputeMartynK has a reputation beyond reputeMartynK has a reputation beyond reputeMartynK has a reputation beyond reputeMartynK has a reputation beyond reputeMartynK has a reputation beyond reputeMartynK has a reputation beyond reputeMartynK has a reputation beyond reputeMartynK has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and My Family

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
I don't think anyone wants that, why would we? It's really none of our business and we certainly don't deserve/require anything from him. I think everyone would like him to open his eyes to what she's done to him and how it didn't start a year ago but when he first arrived. I think he would be able to draw the line in the sand once and for all if he read back and didn't rely on his subjective memory.

It's a public forum, he's been sharing his story for nearly 5 years now and people have been responding to him in many different ways in all that time. That's not going to stop and I'm pretty sure P11 is ok with that.
I'm sure you're right. After all, P11 could have killed the thread long ago if he'd decided to boycott it because of some posts/posters.
Old Jan 10th 2020, 9:55 am
Aussie Finn Mixture!

Location: Leschenault WA (after few locations around WA and Around Europe!)
teza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nonthaburi
You still don't get it.....
nope , he only responds to those that agree...
Old Jan 18th 2020, 5:28 am
Forum Regular

thaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
Thanks for the good wishes.

Yes, my weight loss of 8kg over the past 6 months or so prior to moving here has now been reversed. I have gained a kilo when I weighed myself at MikeK1 house a couple of weeks back. Not a lot, but its a move in the right direction. I feel better being in a different environment surrounded by very good friends. However, I knew it is was not going to be plain sailing when I moved here knowing how vindictive and nasty a scorned Filipina can be. I hope that when she has acquired a job and a new place to live she will move on and let me be in peace.

Regards
Hope you're still going well over there and avoiding the charm of LL, P11. I doubt she will move on while she still has contact with you as she will believe that means she still can access your money. Hopefully your contact is minimal and you are forging ahead in your new chapter.
Old Jan 19th 2020, 5:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by thaiing
Hope you're still going well over there and avoiding the charm of LL, P11. I doubt she will move on while she still has contact with you as she will believe that means she still can access your money. Hopefully your contact is minimal and you are forging ahead in your new chapter.
Thanks thaiing!

Time for a quick update I guess....

Went to renew my visa the other day accompanied by the two owners of my favourite restobar here. I asked one co-owner but the other who works in the vice mayors office here wanted to come as well in case of any snags. There were none. I was very thankful for their support. The vice mayor if you remember is an attorney. I am overwhelmed by the friendliness and support by the crew and regulars in the bar here.

A few days ago I set about trying to obtain a copy of her previous marriage certificate to verify her signature. PSA refused to give it to me stating that I need a court order. That was disappointing but it confirms to me that she lied that her lawyer in Manila has obtained a copy merely by walking into the registry and requesting it. Court orders take time and money. She cannot request it because of the slight change to her name previously. Even if she had obtained a copy she could have sent a pic showing the forged signature proving that her first marriage was void. She didn't.

She is due to move out of the house by 22nd this month. She has finally settled on a house at 6.5k pm after I rejected two at 10 and 8k. This is where it gets confusing....she wants to move all the furniture there but only wants a car for the job. She has told someone that she is moving to "the little big city" and her parents to "the big city". The house she is looking at is where we live in a nearby brgy. There is no contract but I have asked for sight of an agreement with full details etc. That has not been forthcoming thus far. So I don't know whats going on.,

Waddly her elder sister contacted me yesterday and we had a long chat. My wife told them that she is moving away to the big city to get away from the hassle and agro she is receiving there. She too heard rumours of visits by her bf but has seen nothing and was surprised to hear of the visits by the father of the two boys. She again apologized for the actions of her sister and hopes I can come back at some time in the future. She also scoffed at the idea she has landed a job as manager in the local hotel here. Her contacting me was for genuine reasons....

A few days ago, I found out why I cannot get part furnished accommodation here so far. I wont go into that just now but they are being withheld from me for a good reason. I was surprised but I am content where I am at the moment so its no big problem...especially if I have to go back to where I came to fight any legal battles. So...I am waiting and seeing before I make a decision about moving from my present temp accommodation.

In conclusion....Her messages to me are now far and between and I keep my responses brief and to the point. There is no chat. I think we both accept that our marriage is over.

Regards

Last edited by Philosophical 11; Jan 19th 2020 at 5:28 am.
Old Jan 19th 2020, 5:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

morpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks thaiing!

Time for a quick update I guess....

Went to renew my visa the other day accompanied by the two owners of my favourite restobar here. I asked one co-owner but the other who works in the vice mayors office here wanted to come as well in case of any snags. There were none. I was very thankful for their support. The vice mayor if you remember is an attorney. I am overwhelmed by the friendliness and support by the crew and regulars in the bar here.

A few days ago I set about trying to obtain a copy of her previous marriage certificate to verify her signature. PSA refused to give it to me stating that I need a court order. That was disappointing but it confirms to me that she lied that her lawyer in Manila has obtained a copy merely by walking into the registry and requesting it. Court orders take time and money. She cannot request it because of the slight change to her name previously. Even if she had obtained a copy she could have sent a pic showing the forged signature proving that her first marriage was void. She didn't.

She is due to move out of the house by 22nd this month. She has finally settled on a house at 6.5k pm after I rejected two at 10 and 8k. This is where it gets confusing....she wants to move all the furniture there but only wants a car for the job. She has told someone that she is moving to "the little big city" and her parents to "the big city". The house she is looking at is where we live in a nearby brgy. There is no contract but I have asked for sight of an agreement with full details etc. That has not been forthcoming thus far. So I don't know whats going on.,

Waddly her elder sister contacted me yesterday and we had a long chat. My wife told them that she is moving away to the big city to get away from the hassle and agro she is receiving there. She too heard rumours of visits by her bf but has seen nothing and was surprised to hear of the visits by the father of the two boys. She again apologized for the actions of her sister and hopes I can come back at some time in the future. She also scoffed at the idea she has landed a job as manager in the local hotel here. Her contacting me was for genuine reasons....

A few days ago, I found out why I cannot get part furnished accommodation here so far. I wont go into that just now but they are being withheld from me for a good reason. I was surprised but I am content where I am at the moment so its no big problem...especially if I have to go back to where I came to fight any legal battles. So...I am waiting and seeing before I make a decision about moving from my present temp accommodation.

In conclusion....Her messages to me are now far and between and I keep my responses brief and to the point. There is no chat. I think we both accept that our marriage is over.

Regards
Hope this is a good year for you.

I am still do not understand why you would want any contact with her or spend 1 minutes even thinking about whether she does this or that if you are sure of legal standing.Why do you care what she is paying for rent if your position you are liable for nothing ? Sorry i just find this continuation of drama hard to understand why you or your lawyer recommend continuing.
Old Jan 19th 2020, 6:01 am
BE Enthusiast

RedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond repute

"She is due to move out of the house by 22nd this month. She has finally settled on a house at 6.5k pm after I rejected two at 10 and 8k. This is where it gets confusing....she wants to move all the furniture there but only wants a car for the job"

I'm puzzled why you are involved in her finances. The marriage was not legal and you are not responsible for her upkeep. It seems you are financing her home purchases, the acquisition of the furniture for HER home, and a CAR! Yes, very confusing. You were never legally married and there is no need for a legal separation. She's just scamming you again. This is precisely why people have recommended you cut off contact...you fall back into the quicksand just as someone throws you a lifeline.

"She too heard rumours of visits by her bf but has seen nothing and was surprised to hear of the visits by the father of the two boys."

Now divorces are nearly impossible to obtain..,and she was clearly involved with this man for some time to have two children with him. Is THIS the "previous marriage" that was never annulled? Why isn't he paying the LEGAL requirements she is supposed to receive from her actual husband. Why are YOU...the subject of fraud many times over responsible for "Il Princesa". Should that not be the real husbands responsibility? Plus she is supposedly working.
Old Jan 19th 2020, 9:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

There is no chat. I think we both accept that our marriage is over.

Regards
Your actions suggest only one person has accepted it.
Old Jan 19th 2020, 9:42 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

She is due to move out of the house by 22nd this month. She has finally settled on a house at 6.5k pm after I rejected two at 10 and 8k. This is where it gets confusing....
That's very confusing to me because I don't understand what business it is of yours where she rents.
Old Jan 19th 2020, 10:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

That's very confusing to me because I don't understand what business it is of yours where she rents.
He will say abandonment

Old Jan 19th 2020, 10:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Gazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond repute

Reading between the line he's going to pay the rent.
Old Jan 19th 2020, 11:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Bealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond repute

"Reading between the line he's going to pay the rent."
No surprise
there !
Death by a thousand cuts.
Old Jan 19th 2020, 1:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Stokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gazza-d
Reading between the line he's going to pay the rent.
That's not between the lines - clearly stated 3rd paragraph, second line.

I can not understand anyone paying rent for someone who was never their wife, who has had boyfriends/ex husbands visiting during the relationship, hiding 4 kids until school fees etc. were due and threatening to cut the dog and puppies throats if he did not do as he was told. I know my missus is a bit dippy at times but even she can not understand why he would do it.
Old Jan 19th 2020, 2:33 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stokkevn
That's not between the lines - clearly stated 3rd paragraph, second line.

I can not understand anyone paying rent for someone who was never their wife, who has had boyfriends/ex husbands visiting during the relationship, hiding 4 kids until school fees etc. were due and threatening to cut the dog and puppies throats if he did not do as he was told. I know my missus is a bit dippy at times but even she can not understand why he would do it.
It's time someone forwarded this thread to his sons so they can step in and take care of this. They should see that LL is formally charged with bigamy and fraud, not at the local police station where she had pals, but in as high a court as they have there, and they should gain power of attorney over P11's finances and lock down his bank accounts immediately before she scams him out of another cent. If he puts up a fight it may be necessary to have him declared incompetent and move him back home where they can keep an eye on him. Sounds harsh but he won't admit to himself that he's the victim of a fraud scheme so is it really safe for him to be on his own? If it was my dad I'd probably try to get his money back from these bloodsuckers as well, but that may not be worth the potential trouble.
Old Jan 19th 2020, 10:03 pm
Forum Regular

jaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond repute

This paying of rent really is a very distressing turn of events.
Old Jan 20th 2020, 12:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Greetings..

I normally wait a few days before replying to comments but in view of some of the early comments, I need to re-iterate my position...again.

First of all, my sons and close family know exactly what is going on here. I keep them fully updated on any change of events.

I have also made it clear that I am well aware that because our marriage appears void, I am not obligated to give her any money. But I will continue to do so for two reasons: It is because I want ensure that she is rehoused and has a job before I cut off all payments. She states she has a job this month which I and her elder sister doubt. This gesture of good will also be in my favour if she litigates against me. Irrespective of whether she has a job or not, I will shortly be issuing her an ultimatum to prove to me that her first marriage is void. I will require to see that the marriage certificate contains a forged signature. If she cannot do that, then there will be no more allowance.

My second reason is that she has caused doubt on the validity of her first marriage. I believe she is a bigamist which means our marriage is void. However, where doubt remains, I need to be cautious. But once I issue my ultimatum, all doubt will be removed.

It is very easy to be an armchair critic, but it is my safety and freedom that is at risk. I am told there are many hundreds of foreigners locked up because of trumped up charges. I don't intend to join those statistics.

Regards

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.