Me and My Family

Old Nov 30th 2019, 1:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and My Family

Originally Posted by N0rbett
You have NO responsibilities here except those you chose to take on, so exactly who are you "Abandoning"... Your "Wife" who's Billigamous?

No Fool Like an Old Fool (I said this to my mum today who will be your age in Jan)...
Read the Abandonment Law. I have....you obviously have not

Old Nov 30th 2019, 2:12 pm
Just Joined

N0rbett is just really niceN0rbett is just really niceN0rbett is just really niceN0rbett is just really niceN0rbett is just really niceN0rbett is just really niceN0rbett is just really niceN0rbett is just really nice

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
Read the Abandonment Law. I have....you obviously have not
You do know that your're not (legally) married & have no Kids....

Beyond hope...
Old Nov 30th 2019, 2:31 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond repute

2) By Law, the father has to support the children financially. My wife was unaware of that
​​​​
Regards
"My wife was unaware of that" - so a woman who has been persistently creative in extracting money out of you, using every feasible dodge, ruse and subterfuge possible has been blissfully unaware of her rights, and so were her friends & family - really?
​​​​
Old Nov 30th 2019, 2:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

You do know that your're not (legally) married & have no Kids....

Beyond hope...
Really? Not legally married? I had no idea.

Old Nov 30th 2019, 2:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Expatrick
"My wife was unaware of that" - so a woman who has been persistently creative in extracting money out of you, using every feasible dodge, ruse and subterfuge possible has been blissfully unaware of her rights, and so were her friends & family - really?
​​​​
Correct....or so she says. Her point is that whilst in Kuwait she has been sending money home to support her family and kids. As previously posted by me, the two daughters father is mentally incapable of looking after them. Probably been farmed off somewhere. Her two sons father is a tricycle owner and does not have the means. What money he earns is spent on booze and fags. I supported her two boys at 500 peso pw and 2 daughters ...ad hoc. So basically she undertook the responsibilities of helping out financially. And I believe her. Also as you should know, her family has taken one of the boys in whilst the other lives with the father.

Regard s
Old Nov 30th 2019, 2:44 pm
Just Joined

N0rbett is just really niceN0rbett is just really niceN0rbett is just really niceN0rbett is just really niceN0rbett is just really niceN0rbett is just really niceN0rbett is just really niceN0rbett is just really nice

Really? Not legally married? I had no idea.
By your own words she was already married... Do you have a Scooby (Do) about matrimonial law in PI?

Beyond Hope
Old Nov 30th 2019, 3:00 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
I've not long returned to Oz after living on Merseyside (New Brighton) for 3 years, so am well acquainted with Wools and football banter - love it Husband's from Bootle, so a true Scouser. I didn't know that Warrington people were Mancs though!!
Ha Sip - Ha sip (50-50 as we say in Thailand)... All friendly banter have had many a good night out with my team winning/losing against LFC, though much better nights out on the toon when out with the Magpies (Newcastle) )

Warrington is a Rugby League town but is "Geo Split" between Manchester & Liverpool & when it comes to football, I'm Man U guy hence the banter (hope no offence, Tell hubby his team is playing exceptional this year )

Last edited by N0rbett; Nov 30th 2019 at 3:04 pm. Reason: Typo
Old Nov 30th 2019, 3:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

By your own words she was already married... Do you have a Scooby (Do) about matrimonial law in PI?

Beyond Hope
With respect...read my previous posts and stop wasting my time.
Old Nov 30th 2019, 3:14 pm
Just Joined

Correct....or so she says. Her point is that whilst in Kuwait she has been sending money home to support her family and kids. As previously posted by me, the two daughters father is mentally incapable of looking after them. Probably been farmed off somewhere. Her two sons father is a tricycle owner and does not have the means. What money he earns is spent on booze and fags. I supported her two boys at 500 peso pw and 2 daughters ...ad hoc. So basically she undertook the responsibilities of helping out financially. And I believe her. Also as you should know, her family has taken one of the boys in whilst the other lives with the father.

Regard s
P read your own post... for god's sale you're ex-military mate.... What were you taught during your training...

Secure yourself, before others...

Last edited by N0rbett; Nov 30th 2019 at 3:23 pm. Reason: Tense
Old Nov 30th 2019, 3:26 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
I never take offence at banter, it's all good! I'll tell Scouse about your nice comment about the Reds when he wakes up, it's midnight here! ps you live on the wrong side of the geo split

pps sorry to take the thread off track P11, I'll shut up now
Thanks SoS... Goodnight to hubby

BTW I work in Singapore, but am currently in my "Bolt Hole" in Bangkok so it's late here for me also

Edit: Oh, and I'm most definitely on the RIGHT side of that 50:50 (Father is from Yorkshire, Leeds Fan... ), would love to have a beer with you & Scouse sometime

Back on thread

Last edited by N0rbett; Nov 30th 2019 at 3:35 pm.
Old Nov 30th 2019, 4:04 pm
Just Joined

I got a ping to say there was a reply but I don't seem to be able to see the next page of this thread to answer P11s question...

You're not married (Bigamy is illegal in most places on the planet) & you have no kids (except the 4 that she sprung on you) so who exactly are you "Abandoning" here???

I've forgotten more about the Philippines than you'll ever know so please be civil when you respond to me...
Old Dec 1st 2019, 2:47 am
BE Forum Addict

I got a ping to say there was a reply but I don't seem to be able to see the next page of this thread to answer P11s question...

You're not married (Bigamy is illegal in most places on the planet) & you have no kids (except the 4 that she sprung on you) so who exactly are you "Abandoning" here???

I've forgotten more about the Philippines than you'll ever know so please be civil when you respond to me...
Again read my previous posts on this subject. I have explained it enough times and if you had read my previous posts as you claim, you would have seen that.

You claim that you know more about the Philippines than me. From some of your answers it is evident that is not the case in respect to the topics we are discussing here.

Old Dec 1st 2019, 3:11 am
Just Joined

Again read my previous posts on this subject. I have explained it enough times and if you had read my previous posts as you claim, you would have seen that.

You claim that you know more about the Philippines than me. From some of your answers it is evident that is not the case in respect to the topics we are discussing here.
Please educate me... You're not married (Bigamy negates that), you have no kids (apart from the 4 the LL has) so how does the "Abandonment" law apply to you?

Old Dec 1st 2019, 3:32 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

P11 has two sons of his own from his actual marriage. He is now divorced.

I believe the concern is that he and the bigamist female, formerly known as LL, were co-habiting so it may be abandonment comes into play. I am not sure how, however this pair were living together before attending their bogus wedding ceremony. Perhaps this female could suggest that P11 knew about her legal actual marriage and chose to ignore that fact. Who the heck knows.
I would expect that paperwork will be necessary to void the bogus marriage from the records.

For myself I would go along with a previous poster up thread somewhere, where the suggestion was that she back off with assorted $ demands and the like or find herself dobbed in to the appropriate authorities. However P11 clearly feels that he needs to secure his position tightly and without come back as he wishes remain in the Philippines first.

I am not sure why there is still communication direct or otherwise with this woman , her friends or her family. There should not be. That just adds grist to the mill. It should all be done above board with formal written words.

Little note . If we can all step back from the testy tones that would make me very happy this Sunday evening. Thank you.
Old Dec 1st 2019, 3:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by BEVS
P11 has two sons of his own from his actual marriage. He is now divorced.

I believe the concern is that he and the bigamist female, formerly known as LL, were co-habiting so it may be abandonment comes into play. I am not sure how, however this pair were living together before attending their bogus wedding ceremony. Perhaps this female could suggest that P11 knew about her legal actual marriage and chose to ignore that fact. Who the heck knows.
I would expect that paperwork will be necessary to void the bogus marriage from the records.

For myself I would go along with a previous poster up thread somewhere, where the suggestion was that she back off with assorted $ demands and the like or find herself dobbed in to the appropriate authorities. However P11 clearly feels that he needs to secure his position tightly and without come back as he wishes remain in the Philippines first.

I am not sure why there is still communication direct or otherwise with this woman , her friends or her family. There should not be. That just adds grist to the mill. It should all be done above board with formal written words.

Little note . If we can all step back from the testy tones that would make me very happy this Sunday evening. Thank you.
Correct. The law on Abandonment not only affects those that are married but those who are cohabiting. She can claim up 40% of my earnings as decided by a Family court. The amount is decided on my means and her circumstances etc. I expect the amount to be minimal. If children are involved.. They are treated separately.

Enjoy your Sunday!

Regards

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.