Me and My Family

Old Oct 23rd 2019, 2:13 pm
Lowering the tone

Jingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and My Family

Everything is a con, she's a pathological liar who is angry that the cash cow has left town. Get as far away as you can, P11, and don't look back.

The very best of luck, you deserve it.
Old Oct 23rd 2019, 2:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rete
I'm glad that P11 is in a safe house. As for the video, I, one, don't believe it. First, someone had to have been operating the cell phone in order to film her. Do you believe that anyone would allow her to beat the dog? It is another ploy to get P11 to return. She is now desperate and is trying a new angle to get him to return. As for a paycheck at the end of the month? From what job? I know in the US no employer would allow a new employee so many days off from work nor would they allow them to up and leave in the middle of a work day. I doubt that the Philippines have a better work code than a European or US standard.

I'm so glad that P11 is out of this situation and hope his will power is strong and refrains from returning. He owes her absolutely nothing. He has been a faithful, loving, caring, compassionate and forgiving lover and husband. He no longer owes her respect or forgiveness.
But Phil11 said he saw the shocking video she had sent of her throttling the dog. Are you implying he's telling porkies, and that this story is fabricated? I personally don't think so.

Old Oct 23rd 2019, 2:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Stokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rete
I'm glad that P11 is in a safe house. As for the video, I, one, don't believe it. First, someone had to have been operating the cell phone in order to film her. Do you believe that anyone would allow her to beat the dog? It is another ploy to get P11 to return. She is now desperate and is trying a new angle to get him to return.
Unfortunately here dogs are valued no more than a piece of paper. If one ( or more ) of the family thought their free cheque book had just fled out the door they would be happy to film the dogs demise in the hope to get it back.
Old Oct 23rd 2019, 3:17 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stokkevn
Unfortunately here dogs are valued no more than a piece of paper. If one ( or more ) of the family thought their free cheque book had just fled out the door they would be happy to film the dogs demise in the hope to get it back.
Especially if they thought they might be lumbered with feeding it, etc?
Old Oct 23rd 2019, 3:22 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tweedpipe
But Phil11 said he saw the shocking video she had sent of her throttling the dog. Are you implying he's telling porkies, and that this story is fabricated? I personally don't think so.

No, I am not. But hitting the dog lightly rather than hitting the dog severely and causing broken bones, etc. is different. Was she kicking the dog? Was she punching it with a fist? Was she slapping it with an open hand?

We have not seen the video and although she is a head case, she is trying to get him to return not drive him away.
Old Oct 23rd 2019, 3:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Stokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Expatrick
Especially if they thought they might be lumbered with feeding it, etc?
I have always had between 2 and 4 dogs since I have moved here and the daily food cost is between P70 and P150 depending on how flush I feel. I have had two dogs killed by the wife's relatives because they thought that if I was not spending it on the dogs I would spend it on them. Wrong. My wife backs me all the way and the guilty ones have never received one peso form me from that day on regardless of their situation. The rest of the family now realise that wife, dogs ( not necessarily in that order ) are not to be messed with.
Old Oct 23rd 2019, 3:52 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

I have always had between 2 and 4 dogs since I have moved here and the daily food cost is between P70 and P150 depending on how flush I feel. I have had two dogs killed by the wife's relatives because they thought that if I was not spending it on the dogs I would spend it on them. Wrong. My wife backs me all the way and the guilty ones have never received one peso form me from that day on regardless of their situation. The rest of the family now realise that wife, dogs ( not necessarily in that order ) are not to be messed with.
Good on you for taking that stand against the ones who killed the dogs, what an utterly revolting thing for them to do. Your last sentence made me laugh though
Old Oct 23rd 2019, 3:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
Good on you for taking that stand against the ones who killed the dogs, what an utterly revolting thing for them to do. Your last sentence made me laugh though
I am lucky in that my wife has spent longer living in the UK ( 30+ years ) than I have so she does normally backs me up when she sees me getting upset regarding the bad treatment of kids and dogs.
Old Oct 23rd 2019, 4:04 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

I am lucky in that my wife has spent longer living in the UK ( 30+ years ) than I have so she does normally backs me up when she sees me getting upset regarding the bad treatment of kids and dogs.
She sounds like a keeper, and obviously is
Old Oct 23rd 2019, 7:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
She sounds like a keeper, and obviously is
In goal, in the kitchen, or elswhere.......?

Old Oct 23rd 2019, 10:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond repute

A quick trip to Hong Kong for a divorce could be a cheap option.
Old Oct 24th 2019, 12:42 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by Tweedpipe
In goal, in the kitchen, or elswhere.......?
Smart arse
Old Oct 24th 2019, 4:10 am
BE Forum Addict

UKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond repute

Well i guess maybe the next video of LL will be having a BBQ and seeing a paw or 2 on the grill

I wonder if you would have to use a meat thermometer to measure the 165 deg for medium ?
Old Oct 24th 2019, 4:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by UKCityGent
Well i guess maybe the next video of LL will be having a BBQ and seeing a paw or 2 on the grill

I wonder if you would have to use a meat thermometer to measure the 165 deg for medium ?
I would want my hound adobo well done.
Old Oct 24th 2019, 5:14 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by UKCityGent

Originally Posted by Millhouse

I would want my hound adobo well done.
Rascals.

Take it with good heart P11. I am sure you will. British humour at its best.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.