Me and My Family

Old Oct 22nd 2019, 1:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and My Family

This I hope is Phil11, miles away, at peace at this very moment.
Spoiler:

Old Oct 22nd 2019, 8:04 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by mikek1
P11 seems to have gone to ground today. I would advice P11 to try to wrap things up amicably. The last thing he needs is for trumped up charges to be brought against him. Should he just dissapear problems could arise when he renews his Tourist visa. If a charge was made against him it would be regisrered with the DOJ which would pass on the information to BI and such like. Likewise, should he leave the Philippines it would have been noted there is a court case impending and he would be unable to get a exit clearance cirtificate, thus he would not be allowed to leave. If he were to leave the Philippines immeadiatly he could get round the problem.
I again would strongly advice P11 to seek the advice of a established attourney if he desire to stay in the Philippines. A good attourney Will advice him on what is the correct procedure, is he liable for his wifes debts, check up the validy of his marriage, etc.etc.
Seems sensible and sound advice if it is that he wishes to remain in the country. However there has been a loss of faith and face so how would he wrap this up amicably unless it is by paying out $$ you mean.

Is it not advisable then for him to move himself away from his domestic situation whilst he clears his mind for a plan to move forward?

I have to say that if it is all that dire , then leaving the Philippines also seems wise.
Old Oct 23rd 2019, 1:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Greeetings...

Internet has been poor hence I have been a bit quiet here.

She had one of her rages the other night when I confirmed to her I was not coming back. She was at work and states she collapsed and came back here whereupon she took her anger out of the dog. I am elsewhere in a safe house. She sent me a shocking video of her throttling our dog and shaking the poor thing about. She said that she was sorry she had killed it. I don't think she has ....its just another ruse to get me back home.

She said she borrowed money at 20% pm to pay for her new phone and will repay out of her salary at the end of the month. She cannot show a receipt. I also have proof that she was not in the big city when her phone was stolen. People had seen here with her mate. She of course denies this and has threatened Brgy action against me. Not sure for what. Then she will go to see her lawyer and NBI and make formal complaints about me. Primarily I believe for my private msgs to a couple who were helping me at the time in April. It was them that posted them on fb.

I expect to move out of here in a day or so to another island far away. If necessary, I will move to Cambodia.

I wish to thank you all for your support in these very difficult times. Especially those who took the time and trouble posting suggestions on which country I should move to. I will update as and when necessary ....internet permitting.

Regards
Old Oct 23rd 2019, 1:26 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
Greeetings...

She had one of her rages the other night when I confirmed to her I was not coming back. She was at work and states she collapsed and came back here whereupon she took her anger out of the dog. I am elsewhere in a safe house. She sent me a shocking video of her throttling our dog and shaking the poor thing about. She said that she was sorry she had killed it. I don't think she has ....its just another ruse to get me back home.

She said she borrowed money at 20% pm to pay for her new phone and will repay out of her salary at the end of the month. She cannot show a receipt. I also have proof that she was not in the big city when her phone was stolen. People had seen here with her mate. She of course denies this and has threatened Brgy action against me. Not sure for what. Then she will go to see her lawyer and NBI and make formal complaints about me. Primarily I believe for my private msgs to a couple who were helping me at the time in April. It was them that posted them on fb.

I expect to move out of here in a day or so to another island far away. If necessary, I will move to Cambodia.

I wish to thank you all for your support in these very difficult times. Especially those who took the time and trouble posting suggestions on which country I should move to. I will update as and when necessary ....internet permitting.

Regards
Good god man, the woman is a lunatic.

Stay safe
Old Oct 23rd 2019, 1:27 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Greetings...
I will not be alone with this but I wish to write that I am pleased to hear from you.

Old Oct 23rd 2019, 1:43 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

And now she's abusing that poor little dog, who has no voice and no defence. What an evil bitch.
Old Oct 23rd 2019, 2:31 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
And now she's abusing that poor little dog, who has no voice and no defence. What an evil bitch.
Agreed. If she sends any more abusive messages I'd be forwarding that video to the police!
Old Oct 23rd 2019, 4:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

I had a feeling someone would suffer a grizzly end. I hadn’t predicted it being the dog.

I’d leave while immigration allows it. Send her a selfie with a new LL on your side while drinking a beer. These people don’t understand anything else.
Old Oct 23rd 2019, 5:04 am
BE Enthusiast

mikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond repute

Greeetings...

Regards
My suspicions that the L/L would try to trump up charges against P11. Personally I dont think any action would come from postings on FB.Further P11 has every right to press charges against her for all her lies, infidelitys, etc.Further I cannot see what charges she could possibly make that would harm P11.How many times do I need to spell it out ....get a good attourney. P11 should file for an anullment immeadiatly if he wants to remain in the Philippines. Our freind got an anullment in 4 months. I Will be meeting this freind Saturday and will convey the information reguarding the cost etc. to P11.

Its not a problem for us to put P11 up, then assist him moving to La Union, however he really needs to make sure that any legal action bought against him is squashed before he gets into trouble with the Philippine authorities.
Old Oct 23rd 2019, 6:31 am
Forum Regular

jaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond repute

Hurting a defenceless animal now.As i said the other day,she is a complete and utter schitt.Well done on making a decisive move and getting out of there P11.From this day on your life will get better.
Old Oct 23rd 2019, 6:47 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Stay safe P11 and keep all videos, texts, emails etc which prove her psychotic behaviour. If you can get that annulment going, so much the better.
Old Oct 23rd 2019, 10:57 am
In the pink

Mallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikek1

My suspicions that the L/L would try to trump up charges against P11. Personally I dont think any action would come from postings on FB.Further P11 has every right to press charges against her for all her lies, infidelitys, etc.Further I cannot see what charges she could possibly make that would harm P11.How many times do I need to spell it out ....get a good attourney. P11 should file for an anullment immeadiatly if he wants to remain in the Philippines. Our freind got an anullment in 4 months. I Will be meeting this freind Saturday and will convey the information reguarding the cost etc. to P11.

Its not a problem for us to put P11 up, then assist him moving to La Union, however he really needs to make sure that any legal action bought against him is squashed before he gets into trouble with the Philippine authorities.
This sounds like good advice. If you want to stay in the Philippines get an annulment. You have plenty of evidence with the affair, and now this horrible video. Not that everything is about money, but if you leave the Philippines, you lose the index rises to the State Pension. Why should you leave the Philippines if you can stay there legally. I agree - see a divorce attorney for advice. The dog episode is frightening. It could be you with a knife stuck in your heart while asleep!
Old Oct 23rd 2019, 1:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond repute

I really think it's sad and indeed unavoidable that this is the situation after all this time.
His LL (lousy lady) having taken her extreme anger out on the family pet is truly despicable. She's clearly mentally sick and should be confined to an asylum.
Mike1 with his wealth of Phillipines knowledge, was giving very real warnings since his early posts over 4 years ago. #35 - "It will only get worse if you do not put your foot down", and #40 - "I really think you are heading for major problems.".
He and many others who could clearly see the writing on the wall also deserve a Good Advise award.
Best of luck Phil11.........

Old Oct 23rd 2019, 2:02 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

I'm glad that P11 is in a safe house. As for the video, I, one, don't believe it. First, someone had to have been operating the cell phone in order to film her. Do you believe that anyone would allow her to beat the dog? It is another ploy to get P11 to return. She is now desperate and is trying a new angle to get him to return. As for a paycheck at the end of the month? From what job? I know in the US no employer would allow a new employee so many days off from work nor would they allow them to up and leave in the middle of a work day. I doubt that the Philippines have a better work code than a European or US standard.

I'm so glad that P11 is out of this situation and hope his will power is strong and refrains from returning. He owes her absolutely nothing. He has been a faithful, loving, caring, compassionate and forgiving lover and husband. He no longer owes her respect or forgiveness.
Old Oct 23rd 2019, 2:08 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rete
I'm glad that P11 is in a safe house. As for the video, I, one, don't believe it. First, someone had to have been operating the cell phone in order to film her. Do you believe that anyone would allow her to beat the dog? It is another ploy to get P11 to return. She is now desperate and is trying a new angle to get him to return. As for a paycheck at the end of the month? From what job? I know in the US no employer would allow a new employee so many days off from work nor would they allow them to up and leave in the middle of a work day. I doubt that the Philippines have a better work code than a European or US standard.

I'm so glad that P11 is out of this situation and hope his will power is strong and refrains from returning. He owes her absolutely nothing. He has been a faithful, loving, caring, compassionate and forgiving lover and husband. He no longer owes her respect or forgiveness.
It would be easy (if you were a psycho) to hurt a small dog while holding her mobile in the other hand. Agree about the 'job', it's just another con.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.