Me and My Family

Old Oct 20th 2019, 6:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and My Family

Originally Posted by Rete
I believe he said he had checked online and that yes, the marriage is registered. Unless he can prove that she was married before and there was no annulment and/or divorce, then he is legally married.
I'd believe it when I see it on paper. A phone call is worthless. Or are the Phils different to Thailand?
Old Oct 20th 2019, 6:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
She’s playing him like a fiddle.

I’m thinking she will come up with some sort of condition to get P11’s sympathy. I wouldn’t be at all surprised if she says she’s pregnant with his baby.
Thought crossed my mind. But I doubt she would tie herself down with a sprog.
Old Oct 20th 2019, 6:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Understand what you are saying and appreciate the need to do things in a way that will protect you lawfully.

Can a case of adultery be used for a divorce if you only have heresay as evidence or do you need evidence to prove the case?
Evidence is required to prove adultury. Cohabitation could be an example.
Old Oct 20th 2019, 6:12 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Thairetired2016
Thought crossed my mind. But I doubt she would tie herself down with a sprog.
I said ‘say’ not ‘is’. In a few weeks, months, she could claim to have lost the child. That would really play on P11’s heart strings.
Old Oct 20th 2019, 6:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Here in the states it is called an ob/gyn appointment. P11 is male. What does he know

I'm curious how she expects him to make it to the big city in time for her appointment and how she intends to keep the appointment if she is working nights and days, as well.
She is not working permanently nights and days. Just overtime on occasions. I can go to the appointment if I leave early enough. She is taxi ride away
Old Oct 20th 2019, 6:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

I received a message a few hours ago from a friend that she was seen riding with her mate the day she left for the big city. She could not have been on the van as she said. And therefore could not have lost her phone at the time stated

Regards
Old Oct 20th 2019, 7:45 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
Evidence is required to prove adultury. Cohabitation could be an example.
Same here in the US.
Old Oct 20th 2019, 8:30 pm
Banned

Elgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Just leave mate. If you're worried about her going to the authorities about some rubbish then just go to another country. Plenty of sunshine, beaches and LLs throughout southeast Asia.
Old Oct 20th 2019, 8:56 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

All most difficult.

I think that P11 is not wishing to leave the Philippines if he can help it, therefore he doesn't want to give any reason ( true or false) to be deported . I read much here about her building a case to do him some harm so that factors in as it does seem from posts here that there could be a good chance of this. However where are his and their friends in all of this. One's that could speak up to protect.

The wedding it seems is registered. however is her divorce from a previous marriage registered. Bigamy happens.

There is the previous partner with whom she had two male children. Has he been spoken to at all? It is all very well for an expat pal coming forward now with tales from his wife.

I can quite see that care should be taken if there is a serious risk of proceedings against P11. How serious is that risk?

FWIW. Two can lose a mobile phone. Change the number or lose that phone.

I would agree. Leaving the country would be best . It hasn't worked out .

Old Oct 20th 2019, 11:01 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Here in the states it is called an ob/gyn appointment. P11 is male. What does he know

I'm curious how she expects him to make it to the big city in time for her appointment and how she intends to keep the appointment if she is working nights and days, as well.
It's ob/gyn here too. Maybe P11 was having a senior moment by saying it was just an ob appointment
Old Oct 20th 2019, 11:05 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

She is not working permanently nights and days. Just overtime on occasions. I can go to the appointment if I leave early enough. She is taxi ride away
How convenient for her then that she was 'working' a night followed immediately by a day when you told her you'd travel there to see her. The lies are just falling out of her mouth every time she opens it now
I received a message a few hours ago from a friend that she was seen riding with her mate the day she left for the big city. She could not have been on the van as she said. And therefore could not have lost her phone at the time stated

Regards
Another lie. Every single thing she says now needs to be treated with the utmost scepticism.
Old Oct 20th 2019, 11:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
It's ob/gyn here too. Maybe P11 was having a senior moment by saying it was just an ob appointment
We have always referred it to as her gyne or ob or both.

Moving on....

Moving to another Asian country has been mentioned, now if I had to leave the Phils in an emergency or necessity, what countries can you recommend. I will discount Thailand because I heard visa's and extensions are now becoming an issue.

Regards
Old Oct 20th 2019, 11:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
How convenient for her then that she was 'working' a night followed immediately by a day when you told her you'd travel there to see her. The lies are just falling out of her mouth every time she opens it now

Another lie. Every single thing she says now needs to be treated with the utmost scepticism.
Exactly.....thankyou
Old Oct 20th 2019, 11:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond repute

We have always referred it to as her gyne or ob or both.

Moving on....

Moving to another Asian country has been mentioned, now if I had to leave the Phils in an emergency or necessity, what countries can you recommend. I will discount Thailand because I heard visa's and extensions are now becoming an issue.

Regards
Vietnam seems popular at the monent, I don't know what the long-term visa situation is but I believe spoken english is hard to come by.
Old Oct 20th 2019, 11:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond repute

P11,
Why don't you take up the offer and go to La Union? It's about as far away as you can get from your current location and I'm sure LL will not give a jot.
You seem to be giving too much store on the Law of Abandonment. Abandonment is prevalent because of the lack of divorce laws and the cost of obtaining an annulment (about 200k) is well beyond the means of the average Filipino.
Yes Thailand is out of the question now Falang's are not as welcome anymore. Look at Vietnam and Cambodia.
Whatever you decide good luck and keep safe.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.