Me and My Family

Old Oct 16th 2019, 2:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and My Family

Originally Posted by Tweedpipe
Cushions re-arranged, fan in sweep mode, lap-top open........disturbing. Either the LL has been hosting/scheming with a 'guest', or........ you've got yourself a poltergeist. Watch out very carefully for flying objects, especially sharp ones.
Haha....yes. But I will keep an eye out for future tampering.

A couple of years ago, I mentioned here that most will not remember, that my lovely lady and I went on holiday somewhere for a week or so. Her family was tasked to look after the house etc. After I returned, I could not access my on-line bank account. I then noticed that I got an e.mail from the bank....followed by a letter I think, which stated that after numerous incorrect log ins, they locked my account out. To open it again, I had to follow a security procedure which then allowed me to gain access. Never happened before....or since. I put it down to coincidence then.....but I did wonder. As I do now.

Regards

Old Oct 16th 2019, 2:35 pm
Forum Regular

jaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond repute

I love your way with words,P11.....but therein lies the problem.You come across as somebody who is not really bothered about what the future holds,or,alternatively,somebody who is actually enjoying this farce,or.....please excuse me for saying this,somebody who is embellishing this whole saga for entertainment purposes.

I am sure i'm not the only one who feels this way about these "goings-ons."
Old Oct 16th 2019, 4:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jaygee68
I love your way with words,P11.....but therein lies the problem.You come across as somebody who is not really bothered about what the future holds,or,alternatively,somebody who is actually enjoying this farce,or.....please excuse me for saying this,somebody who is embellishing this whole saga for entertainment purposes.

I am sure i'm not the only one who feels this way about these "goings-ons."
I agree with you.
Old Oct 16th 2019, 10:05 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by jaygee68
I love your way with words,P11.....but therein lies the problem.You come across as somebody who is not really bothered about what the future holds,or,alternatively,somebody who is actually enjoying this farce,or.....
Entirely up to him of course and how he wants to play out his and her life.

please excuse me for saying this,somebody who is embellishing this whole saga for entertainment purposes.
On this I really do hope not as that would be pretty poor show Myself and the mod team have spent a huge amount of our free hours ensuring privacy and monitoring the thread.

Old Oct 17th 2019, 2:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS

On this I really do hope not as that would be pretty poor show Myself and the mod team have spent a huge amount of our free hours ensuring privacy and monitoring the thread.
Yes, there have been murmurings in the past that this is all fiction or an embellishment of the facts. I can honestly say this.....all that I have written here is completely true with no embellishment. Indeed, the opposite may be true regarding embellishments. Due to time, I try and keep my posts relatively brief where possible and indeed I could add more detail, but I don't want to become verbose and time is of the essence. I only post when I am here on my own. I will go further, there are some details I will never make public on this forum because they are of a private nature and I am sure that will be respected by you all.

Now, on this subject, it is difficult to prove that this story is all factual. The only thing I can prove here is that she has 2 boys from a previous relationship. I issued a challenge a few months ago that if anyone here wishes to take up that challenge then do it publicly on this thread. I think I know of a way that will not jeopardize my anonymity. Whoever wishes to take up that challenge will not need to apologize.

Finally and more importantly, I wish to thank the Mods/Admin for taking the time, effort and patience in monitoring this story and keeping my anonymity intact. Yes, we may have crossed swords on occasion, but I do appreciate the effort and work that you guys have put in. On a lighter note as its been commented on recently.....my spell checker has been in action ...hence the American spelling....

Moving on.....

We still have a very frosty relationship. I can hear her singing in her bedroom or talking excitedly on the phone but all I get is that icy stare. Funny that....if I am angry which is not very often, I am in a bad mood with everyone. And its not for long. Now, I will tell you something that may shock and I expect to get slated for it. I don't give a toss about that, I have a thick skin. But I feel sorry for her sometimes. Ok....there are times when I hugely dislike her. And I suspect this feeling sorry for her is the reason I haven't jump ship yet for the 3rd time and probably final time.

Regards

Last edited by Philosophical 11; Oct 17th 2019 at 2:07 am.
Old Oct 17th 2019, 4:14 am
BE Enthusiast

mikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by UKCityGent
No i rarely shoot from the hip without basing my information on facts hence i was just clarifying the actions. I think most posters here actually 'care' what happens to you and are trying to offer some advice however im sure that on ground it is a different story and haven't walked in your shoes yet.

I'm still punting that you will remain with your LL at least for the next 3 months for better or worse.

I will take you up on that punt, but will extend the period from 3 months to 6 months.........anymore takers .
Old Oct 17th 2019, 5:52 am
Forum Regular

jaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond repute

I agree that he will still be with the FF (Femme Fatale) in 6 months time.
Old Oct 17th 2019, 6:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
We still have a very frosty relationship. I can hear her singing in her bedroom or talking excitedly on the phone but all I get is that icy stare.
That alone would be enough for me to throw the phone out of the window and say "we talk or you go"
Old Oct 17th 2019, 6:33 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Hhmm.

Heck. G'won then as long as Mrand MrsP11 are comfortable with this. If not I will take down my own post.

Given this.
Originally Posted by P11
We still have a very frosty relationship.
I'm thinking no imminent parting of the ways be that 3 or 6 months. Rather, all part of a relationship game that is how they choose to conduct themselves with each other.
I would have kicked it into touch but heck, I'm not the one in the game. I never would have been.
Old Oct 17th 2019, 11:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Gazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond repute

Not talking to you but perfectly ok with others is typical tempo. Also many of the other symptoms you have mentioned, like glassy eyed and just looking of into the distance. Tempo is often a result of information overload. We in the west just don't treat what appears as a hopeless situation in this way.

Sexy nighty, laptop, disappearing for long times. Perhaps trying to make a bit of extra money.
Old Oct 17th 2019, 11:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by BEVS
Hhmm.

Heck. G'won then as long as Mrand MrsP11 are comfortable with this. If not I will take down my own post.

Given this.

I'm thinking no imminent parting of the ways be that 3 or 6 months. Rather, all part of a relationship game that is how they choose to conduct themselves with each other.
I would have kicked it into touch but heck, I'm not the one in the game. I never would have been.
Not sure to what this is referring to? If its to do with proof that my wife has had another relationship which produced 2 boys.....I will be happy to oblige.

Moving on....

I have been meaning to ask this question for a while now and keep forgetting. What has happened to Quiltman? He always made worthwhile comments and I found him very interesting and helpful...Anyone know? Admin?

Regards

Last edited by Philosophical 11; Oct 17th 2019 at 12:06 pm.
Old Oct 17th 2019, 12:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

A great book that P11 should read.
Attached Files
Old Oct 17th 2019, 12:46 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
I have been meaning to ask this question for a while now and keep forgetting. What has happened to Quiltman? He always made worthwhile comments and I found him very interesting and helpful...Anyone know? Admin?
He's been on the forum in the last couple of weeks so is still active on BE, if not on this thread.

HTH.
Old Oct 17th 2019, 1:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
He's been on the forum in the last couple of weeks so is still active on BE, if not on this thread.

HTH.
Thank you!
Old Oct 17th 2019, 1:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

Stokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond repute

Ignore this - Attachment went wrong

Last edited by Stokkevn; Oct 17th 2019 at 1:59 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.